Sup Forumsros, I need your advice. Need your most honest answer

Sup Forumsros, I need your advice. Need your most honest answer.

Long story short.

>I am semi-autistic lawyer and phillosophy student. Not shy but socially awkward, tho honest about it. No problem to relate with people, just don't like it.
>work in court
>meet cute 6,5-7/10 who is an angel of a woman
>honest, arts and phillosophy degree, smart, beautiful, socially awkward too. honest and i mean HONEST, no double intentions or plan B. That really important.
>start a just perfect relation, movies, museums, art exhibitions, authors, phillosophy music, talk and talk and just fall in love of talking and being together.
>love her
>have thinked about her as a soulmate
>I changed of tribunal. Same building tho. Relation was just cool.
>we lasted 1 year and a half
>it ended, it was a dumb mistake (nothing serious, not cheating, hitting, nothing like that) that can be fault of both sides. break up 2 months ago, half sept.
>my feelings at first got cold, then angry, then hope for getting together
>we don't talk, she is nervous of seeing me. Suffered too much, got really skinny, etc. She is kinda depressed.
>had a few mail contacts that put my hopes up, but nothing serious yet.
>Tho I love her, also love myself. So it's cool, I feel fine, I am OK. But I am not happy. I'd say, 7/10. She made me happy.

PROBLEM:
>meet qt 3.14 at new tribunal. 7,5-8/10. no bf, ended february this year
>she is kinda shallow, just works, parties, takes selfies and thats it. no remarkable interests. She is feisty tho, and smart, just doesn't show it too much.
>she is the kind of people who don't feel as honest, double intentions, etc. That is NOT GOOD.
>she has shown certain interests on me and I on her
>we had a "date" (was not, lol, just a coffe near the workplace and a work partner came because she waved at him, I lol'd inside)
>I definitely like her like a whole, not just phisically, even tho we don't have that much in common. She is funny and sexy.
>tomorrow I'll have a party with my university's best friend, some folks and others unknown. Cool stuff, my territory. It's in a pub's private basement.
>tomorrow it's my birthday, my 30 birthday.
>I wanna chill and get fucked up, but I am thinking of inviting her.

MORAL PROBLEM:
>I am not a guy who thinks in party all day. I have a purpose, and order.
>Artsy girl is difficult but worth it. She has a mind. She interests me. She is long term happiness. Although nothing sure, we may not get back.
>qt 3.14 is not easy, but is instant pleasure, maybe problems. But she is hell sexy and wanna do lots of stuff to her.
>I don't think on a long term relationship with her, but nobody knows the future.
>Nevertheless, Artsy is far more interesting than qt 3.14
>But, she is not here, I haven't had sex in 2 months and this girl is a fox.

SHOULD I INVITE QT 3.14 HER FOR TOMORROW NIGHT?
SHOULD I KEEP THINGS CLEAN, GO ALONE, HAVE ORDER AND WAIT FOR PROSPECT OF SOULMATE?
What's more important in this case, instant probable pleasure or long-term not-so-probable happiness?

Ok, I ended.

>i hate new image size limit. long time no posting.
>i hate new text size limit.
>i will be bumping with pr0n

thanks in advance for brainstorming.

source?

Always stick with long term. Trust me on this.

www xvideos com/video8985203/beautiful_teen_facial_anastasia_morna_1_2.4

ok talk

Ok, +1 for Artsy.
This should make it easier. Go on a vote.

bump

if you can't fuck the fox lady and get away with it without artsy girl finding out don't do it.

This

So that's another +1 for Artsy, reading between the lines: "take care" of her first. Right?
Is not about she knowing about it or not. Even tho is an always present risk, I don't worry about it. I wouldn't mix things, this is one way or the other, not both. I wouldn't hurt her even if she'd never know, it'd be bad.

If you want to marry get the smart one.
If you want to fuck around for a while and not get serious hot one.
What you make your self sound like/want you should go with the smart one.

Artsy 3 Fox 0

Artsy everyday. It's not hard to find hot women.

Well, in that case just stick with the first girl, you really love her and if you think that fucking the other girl is going to hurt her it is because you are expecting to be with her again, you only haven't had the occasion to make it happen

And a 5.
Thanks a lot guys, this helps. I had the feeling this is the right thing to do, but also had lots of mental ambush and fallacies directed to foxy, who started to feel right too.

It'd had to appear someone with a really good argument to change my mind now.

>i don't have any more webms below 2mb, sorry