I have a lot of these, probably close to 100

I have a lot of these, probably close to 100.

Any interest?

holy shit,how much have you made from doing this?

I can document a few thousand.

I have their phone numbers, emails, and private photos

most are in DC area

cool and do you continue to talk to them and constantly make excuses not to meet them or do you stop talking to them some how and they're ok with not getting their money back?

dude it's so much better than that

are you a hoe? or you are pretending to be one?

go ahead explain,how you keep this up and them not getting suspicious?,you are using a fake profile right?

im a dude man,it seems like your making easy money off this and id like to know how to do it

Keep guessing. Man it's even better than that.

Hint: These meetups ARE actually happening

if you are a men I think is not possible to do this scam it only works for hot hoes
is like cyber-gold-digging

are you a man or a whore? I don't think is possible to do this con being a man

Oh right ha,post a pic of yourself and what are the meet ups like?

Definitely.

Now imagine, how dumb are these hoes?

What do they do when they need things fixed?

your hot as fuck,keep up the good work

Surprised this is getting no traction.

I thought at least a few people would be interested in this

theres probably more people here than you think,theres alot of reading,post nudes please,that'l get it some traction

I have nudes of the girl who got these

Post tits

Tell people what the fucking scam is and maybe theyll pay attention.

So far you posted a cpuple pics of $100 paypal deposits with no details whatsoever and some generic conversations that dont shed any light on what the fuck you are talking about.

In other words, get to the point.

I have a lot more.

But I feel like fucking these fucks. Does Sup Forums need an excuse to fuck with rich dudes who happen to live around DC?

Nah man, they're real girls.

Real johns, real girls, real meet ups, real cash transfers (not to me).

Not a scam, I can just see it.

These people are buying young (17-18 yr old) pussy for 500-1500/month

also, it's almost elusively located in DC. Rich fuckers from all over are looking for young pussy and willing to dump stupid cash for it.

They do stupid shit because it's real pussy

Obviously then the play would be to get the John's info. Family, job, etc. Then contact the John and blackmail them.

With the kind of cash these dudes have they would probably pay up quick when faced with their wives, kida, kids teachers, co workers, and bosses finding out they fuck teenage hookers.

sounds fun. Maybe I should post all info to the public

Holy shit, you're either a pimp or a black mail artist

Interested OP. You are doing God's work

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want you guys to fuck all these guys in public.

I don't deserve your "personal army", but these guys are the worst fuckers.

Hint: tons of them used instagram and facebook profile pics for their literally "looking for whore" profiles.

These are major dudes in banking, international business, etc etc.

Ah i used to pull this scam. Large scale though. After five years i was able to retire with enough money to live life on and buy a home in colorado. Keep it up op it will pay off.

It's not my scam, I just own someone who is running it.

I'm choosing to expose it now.

That would defeat the purpose. It would just doxx them. If you were looking to make money you should keep it private.

500 Sup Forums tards spamming these dudes lives is gonna make any blackmail threat pointless. The toothpaste will be out of the tube.

I dont care either way. If you arent trying to extort them for money you might as well post their info for the lulz.

Exposing it on Sup Forums lol. So showing a buch lf screen shots to a hand full of 15yo kids is exposure?

Why are wealthy men who want to fuck young, attractive women who are willing participants and receive compensation "the worst guys in the world"?

What are you, some kind of bitter little punk who cant get laid? Grow up kid. Welcome to the real world.

>Being rich

>Having to pay to get attention

These are literally the shit tier of the "elite"

These are the people paying $100-$1000/date for no physical contact

Exactly my thought. If i had a load of cash you best believe me id be trying to fuck some young pussy 24/7.

Look at some of these guys. Do you think they can naturally just hook some gorgeous women? With some of the younger guys that are competing with? Are fucking retarded.

These "elite" idiots...

aka the ones with upper-middle money and no sense/logic at all...

are too many to be numbered. I seriously can't post them all.

Literally an "average" girl on Sup Forums gets $100-$5000 date offers from these fucks

Basically you are saying that these guys don't need to pay to get your attention. You faggot hahahahah.

You "own" someone who is running it? What does that mean?

Yea. Rich and famous people never use prostitutes.......

You're 12 right?

Youre obviously oblivious to reality and either a delusional numale SJW or your Mother was a hooker and you have some type of grudge against guys with enough money to buy top shelf pussy.

So what bro. Its like any regular dating site but the guys have dough to blow unlike you.

How long have you been online dumbass. Go on any date site and its nearly %100 of guys trying anything to get fucked.

Its obvious from your ramblings that you have no idea how the sexual marketplace works in the real world.

The problem is you dont even realize how obvious it is youre a bitter virgin white knight faggot who knows nothing about women or the real world.

Youre just hating on guys who get pussy and playing Captian Saveaho. Youre pathetic.

Itt; OP thinks this is #datingsitegate and he his blowing shit wide open when in fact it just a regular dating site.

I'm not the girl you dumbass

>These meetups ARE actually happening
At gloryholes?

Do you blackmail them for more money when you meet them by threatening to expose them?

>Hey guise look! I found all these guys trying to fuck attractive young women!
>They're a bunch of losers! Hahaha. Amirite!
>Lets doxx them guise!

Kill yourself, faggot

datinggate with literal cash transfer logs and the phone numbers/linkedIn/emails of the dumbasses involved.

>didn't read

I found rich banker/wallstreet/jet setting fucks who are giving hundreds, even thousands to "young"girls to meet up

Opps

>sexual marketplace in the real world.

Right. Also never was hating im just saying who the fuck would not fork a few extra to blow a load in a model. You obviously are trying to back track because you are a pussy starved kid.

yawn...who are they hurting? live and let live - two consenting adults, yada yada yada

Yeah i know bro.

MOAR!

What website is this?

Water is wet
Fire is hot
Rich guys fuck hot young girls

News at 11

Right. So blow it all out of the universe and beyond then. This will be the most important, exciting, provoking, life changing, and so big it will change history. Guaranteed to be the biggest leak of our time.

I can see the headlines now " Rich guys want to fuck women". I'm so excited.

Going to make a beer run. Be back in 10.

Meanwile....

They pay well...

You guys may not care, but I thought owning these guys might be fun

My sides.

OP is literally 12 years old OR he found out his girlfriend was using this website to fuck men for money.

Those are the only 2 reasons anybody would give a fuck about any of this.

kek is there any way I can find sugar mothers to pay my way (assuming i meet the standards criteria)

I mean, I thought this was gonna result in fun dox and all. If all I get is bantz I'll be disappointed.

Yea. Because youre 12.

You talk shit about the dudes and call them losers yet you dont have the balls to extort them yourself.

Which would actually be a good scam.

Instead you come here and try to get other people to doxx these dudes because "theyre the worst people"

Go to bed kid.

I make too much, but simultaneously not enough.... to really extort these people.

I don't really have a monetary need atm, I posted this shit here for the lulz. I'm kind of surprised the jews here are freaking about the lost shekels.

so as a dude is there any opposite market (old rich ladies) at all... or is life just a fat fucking sausage fest

anyways, fuck it, I'm out for a bit. If this thread really takes off maybe I'll post more.

The "private profile" pics are especially juicy considering these 45 yr old idiots basically dox themselves

Nobody cares faggot go to bed.

I know a dude in DC who did this, he fathered an illegitimate daughter and turned his back on her. Frank Gren, his company is ViaGlobal.

if we fuck 1 banker it's worth it

he paid a lot to "meet up" with her

Then run off and do it then. Post results.

Otherwise fuck off and go to bed kid. Nypa.

someone attempting to anger the masses into doing their bidding