He is a faceless man

He is a faceless man.

>post-season 3 GoT
>plot twists

He's Howland Reed.

I wish he had the goriest dead in the show yet, but sadly he's just going to burn along with Marge.

Nah

Everything is played straight these days

What will be the plot ""twist"" of S6? Cersei escapes but leaves the Mountain, or the Mountain is actually the head of Joffrey, or some shit. Definitely something involving Cersei, she's been all build up no delivery this season.

the only "plot twist" of the season will be that jon isnt ned's son, the normies dont know that

That's all normies ever talk about...

I still think it's Robb Starks head but that's just me.

with all those our father this our father that, they've forgotten
and plus, the real normies don't make up theories, that's for redditors

Every "game of thrones fan theory" video on YouTube gets hundreds of thousands of views, I'm pretty sure normies are up to date with the twist that's been hinted at forever.

*tips fedora*

i am normie as fuck

hes gay as shit just like the show my friend

According to the leaks which are unquestionably confirmed accurate at this point, there's another Tower of Joy scene but they still don't reveal that Ned is NOT the father.

Also Tommen will kill himself for some reason.

kek, far from that fatso
but the real normies only watch for the tits and dragons muh strong female dany

>for some reason

He finds out the his Queen was a rusemaster all along and his mom dies because of it

screencap this post

but the leaks do mention something about a targ letter don't they?

Here's the leaks that haven't happened yet
>Davos comes across Stannis’ old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it. Not sure what happens next. No mention of Stannis as far as I’m concerned.
>Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don’t hear.
>There will be no Clegane-bowl this season. Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella. Not sure what happens to Loras or Margery, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. Quyburn kills Pycelle at least (sends his “Birds”).

Can you faggot seriously stop discussing this terrible fedora tier show?

Where is your pride? This show is complete shit and it always has been, can you all get some taste?

What's wrong, babe?

That's what I read. CIA gives Jonno a letter.

Naah,all of the world of ice and fire is a product of his imagination.He's trying to cope with the fact in reality, he is tortured by Michael Palin

>no true normie