Guys, i am seriously retarded. i cant find a working windows 7 key. can someone pls help me...

guys, i am seriously retarded. i cant find a working windows 7 key. can someone pls help me. i spent almost 2 hours on google.

Use Windows 10. You can download it from Microsofts page and use it but without a key. Theres minimal restrictions

/thread

Windows10 is far superior. Don't be one of those fucking idiots who hipster hate on it without actually understanding how to use it properly. just download start10 and you are golden.

i just spent 3 hours installing windows 7, i cant use 10 beacuse my computer isnt the best and i am playing overwatch 24/7 with a low end pc. i need every fps i can get out of it.

just keep typing in random letters and numbers, it'll work eventually

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
can't be srs

"for system builders"
keys liek 10$

You make me fkingn mad op, seriously, why!?

Windows 10 is more cpu efficient etc so you will gain fps but don't expect a lot

but dont you need more system resources for windows 10? i dont get all the hate here. all i ask for is a key for windows 7.

ive had it since start, and im seriously thinking about downgrading. Most peice of shit OS since i tried Linux

Download and run Daz Loader. Congrats your Win7 is "Legit". Turn off auto updates or Microsoft will fprce rape your 7 with Win 10 Telemetry

just fins a "student key" there are millions of them and they were given out for FREE.

Free Win 7 student key

But it is like trading a newer more effecent sports car for an old huge boat gas hog that will stall out and break down all the time.

nobody answered my question. i cant believe windows 10 is less demanding than 7. if i compare the fps of games on 10 and 7.

The correct answer is Daz Loader. Thread over. Everyone with dumb ideas fuck off. 30 secs. Daz Loader. Done. Over. Enjoy verified Windows every time you boot. That simple. Move along mouth breathers

dont download that shit, op. ist a virus.

thepiratebay.se
windows 10 is only for plebs who don't care about taking real care for their pc

Its a simple fucking boot loader that verifies Windows. Google it you fucking tool.

Retards. If I was trying to infect OP there would be a fucking link. But no, Ive told him the tool he needs. Its all over the fucking web. Daz Loader. If it eas bloody malware u don't think someone would notice by now. Its been aroubd since Vista. Now you numb nuts faggots who don't know your shit will kindly stop confusing OP. He could have been done with this sjit show of a thread by now. Daz fucking Loader

its only a boot software, right? it wont run as a process in the background after the boot? like i said, i need every single fps. thanks for helping an idiot out, guys.

Install gentoo

Nope just runs on boot up and spoofs the authentication. No consumption of resources at all.