Who was the better emperor of the galaxy?

Who was the better emperor of the galaxy?

Right side
Hillary clinton

Frieza could kill a thousand of those old jews and has much sexier lips. that old bitch needs some chapstick.

Palpatine. Less personal combat ability, better organization and logistics. He had gigantic palaces on any planet and ships the size of Rhode Island that he could ride around in.

For all of Frieza's nominal territory, Frieza had an army of like 1,000 and a space ship the size of a McMansion. Shit sucks.

>implying that matters when frieza could easily destroy the death star
Frieza doesn't even need an army to control hundreds of planets, he's that scary.

OP said better emperor, not more destructive. Why even conquer all that shit when you're just going to not even run it and live like a little scrub fampai

Do we actually know the size of Frieza's army?
I mean, at one point he had the entire Saiyan race under his command and he wiped them out without caring for what the loss in numbers would do to his army.

He could well have an army that numbers in the hundreds of billions.

If they were in the same universe, Palpatine wouldn't even be fit for the Ginyu Force. That nigga would be a beaurocrat on some backwater planet inhabited by cochroach men or some shit.

Don't say anything that might make all-chan upset!

We can probably assume that most of the planet's inhabitants that he conquered were enslaves and forced into military service, so more than likely Frieza's army could rival the Galactic Empire in numbers alone, not even counting that 1 Frieza soldier could take down an entire squadron of Stormtroopers.

I dunno, they let Guldo in, I think Sith powers could give his telekinesis a run for his money.

>palpatine wearing DBZ battle armor
>doing those gay poses that the ginyu force is known for
fucking hell

It's hard to compare them because they exist in vastly different universes. Frieza has a much more direct and impulsive authoritarian demeanor whereas Palptine is more cunning, secretive and planning oriented way of ruling. Each has their benefits and plays to either of their characters however.

I think he gets a bad wrap. his durability is definitely super human and the nigga can freeze time.

Frieza and Palpatine probably fucking played chess with one another every weekend or something. They have more in common than more differences.

Frieza. More charismatic, stronger, actually being able to demonstrate his power without the need of a multi-quintillion dollar space station, and infinitely less shady/jew-y.

He'd probably wear the booty shorts like Ginyu does too.

He can only use time stop to run away. We don't know how tough he is, he's not a match for kid Gohan and Krillin outside of his telekinesis.

It obviously useful and great against enemies that don't have those kinds of powers. But the Force is all moving things with your mind and the like.

>implying frieza isn't a dirty space alien jew
if the namekians are space's black people than the jews are whoever frieza's race is

humans can be white people because they're boring

Frieza may be a space jew, but he doesn't act like it. If anything, I'd say he's more like space hitler.

>he's not a match for kid Gohan and Krillin
There's not one being in the Star Wars canon that would have even half a chance against either though.

I'm pretty sure no one in there would even be a match for YAMCHA.

>tfw you realize Yamcha could Wolf Fang Fist any jedi to death

>tfw chiaotzu could one shot vader

let's see Anakin in his prime try to take down Goku at the start of Z.

Frieza, by far. Was actually given some character development and was fleshed out a bit. Plus you totally couldn't wait to see him die. Palpatine, and Darth Vader, are extremely overrated villains that seem to get a free pass on how sucky they are because Stat Wars.

Shut up or i'll erase you fag

The only acceptable answer you filthy fucking heretic.

I actually wanted to see more of Frieza, I feel he was bested only by Cell in terms of dragonball villains because of his somewhat-deserved god complex.

he's the best GOD empeor.

Tbh I haven't really watched DBZ since I was a kid but I remember really fucking hating Frieza more than anything.

>mfw warhammer fags actually deny that any DBZ couldn't btfo of the imperial legion

Frieza would suck his cock and make him a gay.

You seem upset weaboo. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it? SAD!

yea, I have the feeling Frieza was one of those villains that everyone loves to hate. That's probably why I liked Resurrection of F more than Battle of Gods.

Palpatine never destroyed a planet with his bare hands sooooooooooo........

Did anyone else use to think Frieza was a chick?

he was voiced by a chick, but that's about it.

Sheev Palpatine brought down the republic from the inside like a g .....frieza was a punk beeyotch

krillin could beat up your god emperor you neckbeard faggot. do you play dungeons and dragons too?

I briefly thought he was an old women due to the shitty dub, but then people kept calling him "him".

>krillin
Sounds like a faggot name tbqh

Palpatine took over an existing system. Frieza built his from the quantum foam up. who's the bitch now?

that's the point.

he's a faggot who could beat up all your pussy ass space marines.

If thats what you have to tell yourself Le'monjello

Krillin is, in super, now stronger than Perfect Cell. Perfect Cell could've destroyed our entire solar system. Krillin could take on all those space marines with only his left arm and leg, and probably still win.

Truth.
Krillen is 3 feet tall but can do the following
>move faster than light creating numerous after images
>bounce bullets, tanks, axes, you name it off his head for giggles
>throw energy blasts capable of destroying a mountain with ease, he can also control them after he throws them (super rare in dbz)
>create a buzz saw of energy that can slice through anything and travels faster than a bullet by far
>create a blinding light similar to a flash bang at will
In addition, his gf is hotter than your gf.
Which reminds me
>impregnate a robot
name one 40k character that can impregnate a robot and fight krillen. I dare you.

I'm still kinda amazed that Krillin ever got 18 to be his wife. Little dwarf's got game.

Dragon Ball Super is a failure and should be considered as a bad fanfic by Christian Chandler.

>bad fanfic
>by Christian Chandler
Pick one troll.

better than GT.

Warhammer fans in general always seemed like the biggest stereotypical nerds to me. I don't know why.

At least liking DBZ is socially acceptable.

Truth
>Weebs will actually believe this
Tbh id rather play plastic wargames than collect katanas and get beat up by guys that get laid
Ghazkull

Tried to look him up but got bored.
Looks like Red Ribbon army robot to me, power level of 200 tops.

look, even if Krillin can't Goku or Vegeta can. They're both pretty much universe-breakers, and I don't think anything in Warhammer can survive the death of the universe it exists inwarhammer. DBZ wins. GG ez.

Normal people actually like DBZ, the only people who get beat up by people who get laid are people who like shit like Warhammer.

It's essentially just Dungeons and Dragons but in space.

It's actually way darker and dorkier than d and d.
Dungeons and dragons is just you and your friends making shit up. Maybe you read a bit of lore but most of it is shit you made up with your friends.
Warhammer fags have no imagination. They read volumes of lore and pay for overpriced minis.
They're truly the lowest creatures in the dork kingdom.

If they break the universe chaos gods take over, Warhammer win always
Most people who play 40k keep it to themselves where as weebs stick out like a sore thumb

the Beerus smite chaos gods with other universe-breaking power. DBZ still win.

Why do you act like weebs are the main people who watch DBZ? Most people know what it is and know it for the English version. Arguably it's one of the only good animes that most people know about.

Warhammer is just gross nerd shit. They're the stereotypical neckbeard fedora kids. The fact that you believe that they keep it to themselves is laughable.

im guessing you look like this

Moar?

can all of us just acknowledge that this thread used to be about Frieza vs. Palpatine for Galactic Emperor?

They should honestly just team up.

Yeah but Palpatine and Star Wars in general is cuck-tier.
It's now a 40k vs dbz thread because at least that might be close (but it's not dbz is OP as fuck and needs to be nerfed)

I don't think they could handle it, and Frieza would win if it came to a power struggle.

dbz may be OP, but everything's OP in japanese weebland. not the warhammer fag, just a guy who knows a couple of weebs. still, dbz is most OP animu.