Im so fking MAD!!!

Im so fking MAD!!!

WHY??

what happened op? tell me

Because you exist

I have no proper life. Can't do anything, unstructured life.

Not really mad about it, more like disappointed.

shit men

what do u mean by "proper life"

Like normal. I sit home mostly.

ME TOO!!!

>RABLLERABBLERABBLE

but, why is that a problem? are u doing something that can be considered as "dangerous" or "bad"?

No. I 'm just doing nothing with my life now. Stuck. I can't get work or education for several reasons and I hate schools or any such place with many people

>is mentally retarded

NO PROBLEMO

go collect SSI and Section 8 and fuck, go get some free welfare too

youll have it made user

>God Blesssssss the USA

u r an anonimous person here, share ur problems if that can help

I don't live in the US, and as a high-functioning autist with normal/high iq you aren't exactly mentally retarded

> I sit home mostly
you can fix that.
stand up.

yo, be kind

I don't like the town where I live and the people, especially teens and kids, so I don't go out anymore . When I 'm in another city people treat me normally, but in my town people are faggots to me

go fuck yourselves, you whiny little fucking cuck liberals

and fuck your "share your feelings" "free hugs" "crying circle" bullshit

man up and go get a fucking job your autistic motherfucker

youre not so retarded that you cant sit on your fat fucking lazy ass and go on Sup Forums and most likely play video games too

can you leave?

there is something that help me feel better, wait till night at 22:00 pm and go out and start running in a park nearby till 23:00

I wish I could, but as an autistic person every practical thing which is normal for other people is a problem for me. I theorize thingsin my head, abstractly, but I 'm bad at practical things, I got 60+ drivers lessons and stil can't drive well

fuck you, you neet piece of shit

waste of fucking oxygen

go die, go die and burn in hell

It feels silly to me to run outside just for sport

So you say that Im retarded enough to sit on Sup Forums the whole day?

I keep my stance on this, may help u to clear your mind, go on a walk at a time when u know u r alone, no one to bother you

I kill men for sport, so I think it's silly you think that.

shut up, SHUT UP!!!1

i said youre not that retarded

you are able to sit on Sup Forums all day and play video games with your other fat fucking autismo friends

>fucking retard

dont do it for "sport", do it to... get your mind out of everything, some music may help

what is this from any more similar

Yeah I sometimes do that. I dunno what to do. I have problems built up I guess. I can't make any friends where I live due to my past. I don't want to talk about it really. I didn't do bad things, rather other people doing bad things to me, which makes nobody wanting to be seen with me... A bit painful.

Oh ok, just don't kill me than lol

I actually only always had female friends in recent years, which makes people think I 'm homosexual. While I 'm hetero.

Haven't seen my last friend for about a year tho

>inb4
>OP got caught being "molested" by the family dog

ROASTING IN EBIN BREAD

No, I had unpleasant experiences in schools. Being excluded by everyone etc.

>Being excluded by everyone

hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

fucking pussy

hahahahahahahahahahaha

i wouldve raped u in the bathroom and made u suck my dick if u were in my school as a kid

faggot

then this may be the time for a change, go live somewhere else, get a simple job, or ask for some favor in family maybe, one step at a time

user, u have problems...

u kno u want it fag

ur dicks getting al hard just thinking about it

them dubs tho

You are once again proof what an incredibly socially inadequate morons walk around here on Sup Forums. Dude how can you live with yourself like this. Fortunately not everyone here is like that.You don't even know the causes. What an incredible moron you are.

Like I said, I am bad at practical stuff

>socially inadequate morons walk around here on Sup Forums

see
>not everyone on Sup Forums is so socially retarded and mean !:(

yes we are...faggot

well op, im kinda tired, need some sleep, hope my advise may be of help, have a good life

Ok, thank you for your advice user :)