If you had the power to change something you disliked anout your race/culture/nation. What would you change and why?

If you had the power to change something you disliked anout your race/culture/nation. What would you change and why?

Personally, I would change the fact that blacks commit high crime rates, abandon their families, constanlty play victim, and they're ability to get away with racism towards whites.

Id really love for black people to become more respectable in the world, instead of them constantly digging their joles deeper.

Holes*

I'd make everybody look like benedict cumberbatch, even the women

I would increase our IQ

This post is racist

Only right answer

How can it be racist if its true?

I'd give everyone 8" dongs, even the women

slightly less inbred

I would get rid of blacks and CHIs

I would change the fact that we are 95% black
I wish we were a racially and culturally diverse country like America, maybe with 56% whites or something

honestly doubt you're actually black

well shit that's what I should have done

>be redpilled black
>get told that i can't possibly be black with these views
Wee

So we would mix with all races so we wont extinct.

>unironically describe yourself as redpill

hmm

You're black and describe yourself as red pilled? How does it feel to be an uncle tom?

Really accelerates the left anterior frontal lobe.

Have you even read uncle tom's cabin?

>Sup Forums black

top cvck

I wish we either hadn't half assed the assimilation of the Native peoples and the French or that they had remained their own countries. Total Manifest Destiny of the entire continent was kinda a dick move.

Would have made WW2 in North America more interesting what with all the Nazis Quebec had.

>french nazis

u wot

Oh right, we're not allowed to talk about it

???????

Haitian and would do the same

I'd make it so we started replacing our shitty copper lines with fibre, some decade or two ago at least. Australian Internet is fucking atrocious.
As for something entirely crazy, I'd change it so bogans/trash/human garbage, etc. in my country were not allowed to breed. As a poor fuck myself I would be included but have no interest in breeding and having lived around housing commission and low income areas throughout my life I can honestly say that the absolute worst and least equipped to raise children are the ones who breed the most and do the most damage to society on a local level. They're fucking trash and usually don't give a shit about anyone else.

Forgot to add: I'd also change it so having drawn lolicon material can't end up resulting in being charged with pizza.
Importing a dozen volumes of Comic LO or a loli type fleshlight shouldn't be something that can get you flagged and hunted down by the fucking authorities.
Fucking retarded government and cancerous normalfags, I swear.

the list would be too long. in fact i would change almost everything except the look of russian women.
we are a failed nation.