I never see a Colorado Girls thread. 303!

I never see a Colorado Girls thread. 303!

she worked at the tilted kilt in lo do for awhile

Wow more of this girl? She's fucking amazing.

Fuck! So amazing. Im bout to nut.

Where is this slut from? I wanna show up at her house and force that ass up in the air .

Where in CO? I need to meet this girl and taste her butthole.

Denver

military?

Damn...I'm just outside Boulder...you know this chick?

Na premed I think

I'll fuck her in the mouth and press your cheek on hers so you can feel my dick thru her cheek

Oh shit niggers, I used to be from CO Springs, 719. Was it just me, or are there a shit ton of Koreans there?

Roughly and in the ass so she scream. Face?

Never get down to springs much

In the past 5 years there's been more orientals in general. Saw a pho restaurant get raided once because they were laundering money. Real entertaining lunch.

She looks like she has an amazing smelling butthole.

Yea. I miss the mountains. And Mr Biggs. And northern girls. Good god I live in the south now, and it's all niggers and hicks. The white girls that are down here are all 'thicc' and all about that 'mud life'. Shit.

shes a nympho too from conifer

Is that Allison Arriati?
303 here

fine as fuck. snap

You're in redneck country my friend.

Nope not allison

Damn...I'd be so down to eat her asshole all day.

Name?

Did you go to Broomfield?

I didn't she might have. What do you think her name is?

Apparently I'm the only one who has fucked a CO girl in here

I'm not from CO...Just live there now...and that girl looks like fun...Gimmie her name?

Same?

aww yeah

No shit Sherlock. Anything south on Tennessee is fucking hicksville. Fucking hell, I miss Maine the most. You could literally go out and pick live lobsters up off the beach and just take them home and cook them. Nice. But yea, CO has some made hot women.

Pretty much what I expected from a CO girls thread... chunky, pasty, tatted up hipster, tie-dyed chicks with, I have to assume, bits of granola in their teeth and huge, unkempt bushes. This is why you never see a Colorado Girls thread.

Hence Spiderman!

You gay as fuck dude. She's for sure hot.