What's the best US state and why is it California?

What's the best US state and why is it California?

That's not Iowa.

That's not Japan.

Isn't California basically the cuck liberal state?

It could have been.

i see so many flyover states talking shit about california on Sup Forums, but lets be honest here, california is the only relevant and nice state in USA

I don't know why, California is just perfect
That's why so many people are butthurt about Comfyfornia

only if you take Sup Forums idiocy seriously
Affirmative action is banned for government agencies and public universities, which is why Stanford and Berkeley are much more Asian than universities in other states.

>this thread again

t. flyover

If I wanna live somewhere where putting a different engine part in your car is a worse paperwork nightmare than getting a degree, I can just stay where I am.

With all those chinks gooks and other slanted eye asians it has the potentials to turn into japan.
Don't forget also the common earthquakes. Best civilizations have flurished around hazardous earthquake zones.

Nah we can have guns here, I think you mean jew york

>I wanna live somewhere where putting a different engine part in your car is a worse paperwork nightmare than getting a degree
What?

That's not Arizona.

Which is better, NorCal or SoCal?

San Diego > San Francisco > Orange County > Los Angeles > San Jose > Sacramento >> everything else

This is a correct list. San Francisco would be = San Diego if it isn't for the homeless situation.

SoCal by a country mile

its not just those two.

All universities in california have a very large asian demographic.

>California
>best

that's not Utah...

That's not Alaska, my Commiefornia-loving friend.

Why don't you guys just gas the flyovers?

>LA not last

Countries whose economy is larger than that of the US state of California.

Prepare to edit the U.K. Behind California in a few years

Tourist visiting L.A right now
Why am I drowning