wtf i hate alien now

youtu.be/dJtYDb7YaJ4

Alien is a masterpiece.

>wtf i am a pleb becauseca shit youtube video swayed me so easily

/thread

every
fucking
time

Sup Forums should introduce mini-IQ tests when entering the page, to filter the morons.

spaceships don't have to be "aerodynamic".

This nigga

I like Aliens the best tbqh fampai.

>cinemasins
That's your first mistake right there

Yeah man, we would get so much more out of this Laotian competitive dog grooming board.

This is technically correct.

Only ships travelling from the atmosphere to space and/or re-entering the atmosphere from space benefit from an aerodynamic design.

If a ship is built in space, or a moon with no atmosphere and limited gravity, an aerodynamic design would be unnecessary.

>complains about aerodynamics
>in space

Nothing but glib observations from someone with no mind to understand what it was seeing.
Holy fuck.

>muh aerodynamics

This is a Hawaiian underwater basket weaving forum faggot, get out.

>millennials spending time making YouTube videos finding faults in films that are 30+ years old

>not actually creating anything new

sounds about right.

>millennials spending time making YouTube videos imagining faults in films that are 30+ years old

>not actually creating anything new

ftfy, friend.

What space debris, wouldn't being aerodynamic lessen the impact of debris when traveling at high-speed?

>aerodynamics
>space

>americans

reddit and tryhard but "we're halfway there" did get one good laugh out of me.

About a third of the list is legit complaints, the rest are padding.

The guy making the video is older than most people on tv

>saying millennials as if you are not one as well

Why can't these assholes understand that youtube gold rush is over and it's time to find a real job?
Hundreds of people without talent or knowledge spilling their shit online, creating informational noise with negative value.

>getting butthurt over an entertainment video
>while the dude openly says he thinks it's a masterpiece and one of his favorite horror films

because they are still making money.

You would do the same fucking thing if it provided legit income.

my hats off to those guys. Keep fucking drilling if there is still oil.

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered episode

They keep airing this one.

Just because it's a masterpiece and a great horror film doesn't mean it's flawless. You can pick out some flaw in any movie ever.

>it's an uncle tom millennial complaining about millennials episode

This video raises a good point about the Company. If they knew there was an Alien, why send random people who knew nothing of the mission? Why not send a team of scientists to collect the Alien? My only explanation for this is that Ash sent W-Y his notes about what was going on with Kane, and THEN they wanted the Alien back. But if the Company didn't know about the Alien beforehand, why send an android on this particular mission? And if he wasn't going to be a double-agent, why would Ash keep his androidism a secret?
Ugh, fuck... now I'm thinking.

No. Smashing in to something while going 300 thousand miles per hour directly or at an angle makes no difference. It will vaporize no matter how it hits

It triggers me that he keeps bringing up trivial shit that don't influence the quality of the movie at all.
But then again wtf did i expect out of a youtube clickbait autist.

everything wrong with is fucking unwatchable cringy shit

Are we just going to ignore the disclaimer at the beginning where he say he doesn't know shit about spaces?

Are you fucking kidding? It's the whole stick of his youtube series you aspie.

Nothing will ever be worse than his TFA episode.

Christ what a cocksucker.

>7 X-Wings destroy a planetary base
>takes off ten sins for Rey magically knowing how to mind trick

>cinemashills thread

/thread hidden

Yeah that was awful.

>It doesn't have to make sense, have good points, be funny or impart anything of value, it's clickbait!
-Every CinemaSins video ever.

Everyone who loves Alien is a stupid, bad person. A wonder why that is.

>it's an aspies get triggered over an entertainment video just because it insulted their favorite flick episode
.Every CinemaSins video ever.

I think they knew about Aliens in general, and certain employees/systems had general orders to check on them if possible.

The rest of the crew was standard, they added Ash because they suspected the Nostromo would get close to an alien signal.

how'd you think it ended up in space ya dip

Built in space like most big ships/structures? Do you think the ISS was fucking built on the ground and launched into space? Because you're a dumb american if you do.

I haven't watched this Alien one, in fact I only ever watched one of their videos, for a movie I didn't particularly care about, and couldn't make it to the end because it wasn't funny and it was pointless. If you like their garbage, good for you, just know that you're a pleb and you fell for normie-tier clickbait.

All seven principal cast members of Alien are still alive, which is extremely good luck for a group of 7 people who all worked together on one project, all born from the late 20s into the 50s. One of them really should have gotten cancer or got hit by a bus or such by now, speaking in terms of probability.

That said, Harry Dean Stanton, the eldest (and lowest-ranking Brett) is scheduled to turn 90 on July 14. He's just a few weeks younger than the Queen, two people who have been active in their jobs for 60 years. Will he make it, lads?

Others who have left this vale of tears include casting director Mary Selway, cinematographer Derek Vanlint, head Alien dude Bolaji Badejo himself, and of course, HR Giger. But not the principal cast. They're all still drawing breath.

I'm sure they've all outlived every one of the cats that played Jones, an amusing reversal.

Yeah, you're mad over something that doesn't affect you in one way whatsoever.

what is the point of this gif

Then he should be a bit smarter. Fucking kid-level mistakes.

What do you expect from a fucking american, seriously?

Then he shouldn't fucking talk about such things at all. If he's gonna stick his foot in his mouth, saying: "i'm gonna stick ma foot in ma mouth" first doesn't lessen the blame.

Don't click the youtube clickbait!

Has there ever been a Sup Forums meme more forced than bonusposting?

But was it expected to be found in the wreckage, brother?

Baneposting
What did he mean by this?
What was his/her fucking problem?
Hey, Mister...
Thank you for picking me up after school, daddy
HOWEVER...
Movie-title-in-dialogue

All memes are forced initially. Very few actually take off to become true memes though. Most, like the ones listed above, never make it off this board - dying an endless death circling the shithole, kept alive only by spambots and people who think it actually has hit the bigtime.

You forgot
>what was his/her endgame?
>what was going through her mind during this scene?
>what is this facial expression supposed to convey?
All with stills from Blacked movies

Fucking roasted.

between people not understanding that they're joking and people who actually think the jokes are funny, CinemaSins has got to have one of the worst viewerships on youtube

Did I hear somebody mention the bonus situation?

That video is so fucking pseudo-intellectual

Alien has problems yet he managed to not point out a single one of them

They'll die in the same order that they did in the film.

>pseudo-intellectual
I'm honestly curious which part of the video specifically made you think this.

This is the real problem with them. It doesn't matter if you make a bad youtube video, but CinemaSins intentionally or not encourages its retarded viewership to nitpick regardless of whether or not they know what they're talking about.

There's a surprising amount of people out there who will lambaste a movie for having "plot holes" without knowing what the term plot hole actually means.

One would like that, wouldn't one.

Let's actually break this down. Birth dates follow.

John Hurt 1940
Harry Dean Stanton 1926
Tom Skerritt 1933
Ian Holm 1931
Yaphet Kotto 1939
Veronica Cartwright 1949
Sigourney Weaver 1949

The actors are listed, with their birth dates, in order of the deaths (for all practical purposes) of their characters. (Sigourney is a few months younger than Veronica).

The women being at the end of the group helps the prediction; women tend to live longer than men do. Harry being where he is helps the idea, but John Hurt, youngest of the white guys, needs to succumb first or the idea is off.

The other thing is that Yaphet Kotto is a black guy, and statistically anyway, black guys have lower life expectancy, not taking anything else into account. It also happens that Kotto is legit Jewish from birth, so presumably he has a good support structure, being on the Jew-grid and all. (Yes, he's legit, look it up.)

kek filename

go back to re ddit

wtf i hate threads now

he looks pretty young for 90

I think that's all one guy, user - fucking krager.

A person with a nasal voice speaking with mock confidence on subjects in which he has no knowledge. Trying and failing to be funny.

>I think that's all one guy, user
No shit. I wonder how he hasn't been banned yet.

That's not pseudo-intellectualism.

>Taking cinemasins seriously
Are you retarded

It's funny he mentioned killing that one woman nally... because in the sequel, if you're got the eyes of a god, you can read that she is actually a post-op transsexual. Which means that the Alien (a skeleton made of penises) goes the whole movie and only kills male characters. Which is kind of interesting.

I suspect he must've been, surely - he just keeps coming back, making up new trips.
He really loves the big black cock, tho

yes, it is.

>taking the bait

hmmmmm - yes it is. And the alien is all relaxed and taking it easy after he's wasted all the other male 'competition'....the alien penis eliminated its rival penises, as it were.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

Wait, people take Cinemasins seriously?

You do know he's fucking being a comedian and doesn't really mean any of it, right?

I mean, some of the shit they nitpick makes sense but you do know he's just trying to get a laugh, right?

Cinema sins is fucking awful. At his point it's just ridiculous nitpicking for the sake of making terrible jokes.

How pathetic do you have to be to actually take any of this seriously?

Nitpicking is funny when it hits some point of truth that makes it interesting, all of his points are memes.
All of them.

>millenials
Note that this term is only ever used by self-loathing edgy 'millenials', whereas everybody else just uses "kids these days"

>Sup Forums
>pathetic
Sounds about right.

He should really just call this "Every Quip I Could Think of In 11 Minutes or Less." So many of these "sins" are just shit he said that he thought was funny but really isn't a problem with the movie.