TOP GEAR IS FINISHED

THE DREAM IS DEAD

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/matt-leblanc-is-planning-to-quit-top-gear-if-co-host-chris-evans/

>Matt LeBlanc is allegedly planning to quit Top Gear if his co-host Chris Evans is not removed from the team first, sources have claimed. The team does not gel at all, and the atmosphere between the presenters is decidedly frosty. It’s very much a picture of -Chris- and them."

>Chris Evans also seems to be jealous of the attention and praise which has been heaped on Chris Harris and Rory Reid in particular since the show began. You would have thought that with his experience, he would help out those new to studio recording. But he doesn’t encourage them in any way. He just isn’t interested. He doesn’t even hang out with the others back stage and firmly keeps his distance from all of them at the aerodrome.

Matt has already indicated that he won’t continue on any further series if Chris remains a part of it. And he is far from the only one who isn’t happy.

Matt's right. I actually find him pretty enjoyable on top gear, I just can't stand this ginger cunt, he needs to be fired

Everyone hates Chris, why is this even an issue? Just sack him

Evans doesn't deserve a job: period, he's a fucking prick.

Why did anybody think putting british skrillex in front of a camera was a good idea?

Guys definitely don't look up to him, and I doubt women find him attractive.

>>Chris Evans also seems to be jealous of the attention and praise which has been heaped on Chris Harris and Rory Reid in particular since the show began. You would have thought that with his experience, he would help out those new to studio recording. But he doesn’t encourage them in any way. He just isn’t interested. He doesn’t even hang out with the others back stage and firmly keeps his distance from all of them at the aerodrome.

jesus is he really that bad

Every BBC show need a left wing host

Listening to the Ricky Gervais xfm shows (as a friend simulator) and even back in 2003 they took poll of who their listeners hated the most, Chris Moyles and Chris Evans were the top 2 I believe

>I have to work with people I don't like

Cry harder faggot.

well when the work you do involves a lot of getting along and banter between people you work with, liking your co-workers becomes a little more important

because he has blackmail info on the bbc pedos

he himself is also a pedo, look at billie piper for example

That actually makes sense

Got any FACTS to back that up?

That's the thing though. He doesn't need the money, he doesn't 'have' to work. That's why he can threaten to walk away.

They wrought this upon themselves, didn't they? Nobody wanted the show to go on without James May and the other two idiots; now the show is failing without them.
There has been negative feedback ever since this ginger cunt was announced, I don't understand why they went through with it.
Are they even going to bother selling this series on bluray?

Is there a torrent of this?

Just look at him: FACT

was top gear on today ? if so, what were the ratings of viewers

>it's a Matt LeBlanc cucks Evans out of his job and turns the new Top Gear into a great show again episode

based Joey

Not sure if it was on today, but the last episode had the lowest ratings in the show's history.

don't think so due to the footy

i reckon they will hit below 2 million before end of the series

Not out yet, it aired a few hours ago

lol its on ipt
already downloaded it
It's shit!

didn't even know it was on

All of them are on YouTube, don't know what episode it is though.

cheers

>not knowing this is just manufactured controversy to get more people tuning in

>yfw it fails to work and it dips below 2 mill viewers

Jesus Christ Britain, so what's the next part of your master plan? I can only presume that it involves having all of your male football players lined up together in Wembley station so that Julie Bindel can break their legs with two wooden planks and a comically oversized mallet.