What did he mean by this?

He is seriously insane. It's so entertaining.

He's not insane he's just an edgelord trying to keep up the facade of being mentally ill

Autism

Nah he'll just say and do anything for attention.

one of the most known facts about GWB during his presidency is that he almost never indulged in sweets or unhealthy food, and worked out a lot. Kanye and anyone with a tv set or who read the news knew he was fit, that he liked to cycle and jog etc, and yet he still uses someone in the picture that is flabby as fuck...he can't let go of resentment even in the name of art, it's pathetic.

>baiting people to sue him so he can win and climb out of debt

G E N I U S

>I actually give a shit about a celebrities obvious attempt at getting in the headlines

Kim already payed it off

this
nigga is on debt cause his fashion stuff flopped

Genius

It was actually a really creative music video, the media lowlifes just made up a controversy about it saying he's virtually raping CGI Taylor Swift to get clickbait money.

It's an interesting case. As it is capital 'A' Art (as in protected by the 1st Amendment) using someone's image in a work of art should be protected speech. Even corporate logos are protected, as in Warhol's Last Supper.

Loki needs to go beat up that nigger

its hilarious how much hate and jealousy Kanye gets from Sup Forums. I don't like the guy but you can't deny the fact that he's a good businessman and has made his brand. hate the game don't hate the player

> #I

he's such a genius omg
he's the david bowie of our generation
so inspiring

>him and tay tay have the same manager
Pure coincidence goy

>hate the game don't hate the player

Why can't I hate both?

>Good businessman
>53 million dollars in debt