OC cringe

OC cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yvEgoIXl4g
i.4cdn.org/b/1480137583792.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm not doing this for you, it's for me
pretty sure the only reason women stay in shape is so men don't make fun of them for being land whales.

Or maybe so they dont look like land whales because being a land whale is disgusting?
Its not about men, it all just whittles down to feeling good and positive with yourself, something a landwhale cannot do

>OC cringe

Double fucking cringe. Stupid cosplay attention whoring cunt AND cuck beta fatass.

I just didn't know who I was cringing at more.

Yeah, you're the problem.

Please kill yourself.

Fucking kek, fighting over a downs potato

It gets worse, they have a kid together

It's name is probably Mountain Dew, or Frito

bitch is crazy, please post more

Kek and it's middle name is MLGswag

I'll see if I can find more.

>implying if a hot guy didnt say that, he wouldn't have her swooning and acting like he just made her pussy drop

Christ almighty, it's a gypsy

That's the kind of crazy cunt that cheats after getting fucked up and blames the dude she hooked up with for it, I have a friend trapped in that sort of relationship but he has a similar potato quality and can't get anyone else.

I noticed all their pages are private, so you're going to have to. this is some good cringe

I think you can check the FB pages, those shouldn't be private

Exactly, because the dude is fat and low in status so it looks desperate.

A fat peasant is a vastly different creatures than a fat king. Learn your place, tubby.

>being that crazy
>not even comprehending social media

keep dumping. this is hilarious

then its not cringe
its just some bitch acting cold to some loser

cringe is when someone tries to do something and fails and its awkward

thats just some fat guy speaking his mind

you're probably just some cancerous newfag to Sup Forums who doesnt even understand the "memes" he's spamming, shit thread

and the fact the fat guy kept speaking his minds in the comments means it wasnt awkward, just some stuck up bitch being stuck up hence why her friends had to back her up.

facebook: /profile.php?
id=100004972516094
Enjoy.

Fatty was trying to hit on the decent looking cosplay girl (apparently there is one somewhere) and she shut him down in a cunty way. Fatty tried to retort, then got shut down again by some Mexican faggot. I can definitely see the cringe there, especially given what a total pile of sad fucking cosplaying shit that fat guy is.

This guy needs an intervention.

Or maybe we could all create fake profiles, start adding him and liking all his pictures

i don't have pictures or video, but here's something that happened in my college class on monday
>communications 101 at a community college
>pretty far into the semester, you'd think everyone would be in the groove of talking in front of people by now
>they're not
>at least 75% of the class still mumbles their way through speeches and presentations, i'm one of about 6 or 7 people out of 20 something to put any effort into having people hear me
>but this one guy is just the absolute worst
>we'll call him goku because every single day he wears the same dragon ball z hoodie
>he never puts any effort into his volume or enthusiasm whenever he gives a speech and it's just miserable to sit through
>this assignment is what's called an oral interpretation which is not as sexy as it sounds
>basically you take a scene from a movie, book, song, even comedy routine and act it out verbally with this little black book in your hand that you're not actually supposed to read from
>we're about 3 or 4 interpretations in when it's goku's turn to present
>i think to myself "hey wouldn't it be hilarious if he did something from like a dragon ball z episode, good thing he probably has enough situational awareness to know how terrible that would be"
>"my oral interpretation is on a dragon ball z episode"
>FUCK
>NO DON'T DO IT PLEASE
>you're probably wondering what would be worse, trying to actually do the voices of the characters or delivering the entire thing in the same dry monotone
>from having personally experienced it, i can tell you monotone is exponentially worse
>every single character sounds exactly the fucking same and it's impossible to tell what the fuck is going on based on the lack of context and his inability to switch between voices
>it just drags on and fucking on
>i don't even look around the classroom to see everyone's faces, my own shame is enough
>it finally ends
>what was the time on that?
>3 1/2 minutes
>it felt like 2 hours

I'm guessing they live in either mobile home or travel trailer, even money on travel trailer

fake profiles with pretty girl avatars and just start complimenting him

This so much. We should try to spread this as much as we can to mess with this bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yvEgoIXl4g

Here's the ex if you want to have some fun with this dumb Karly bitch.

Please do this

no. too much work

i.4cdn.org/b/1480137583792.jpg NJ

This thread has much potential. Don't let me down Sup Forums

you're Alexis aren't you?

Boom, right there, that's a fuckin mobile home. You can tell by the shitty wood/plastic paneled everything.

If I'm correct, this is the back of there house

Of course we wanna see more of that amazing fucking Lancer! I'm gonna straight lose my shit if there's a picture of them with the kid in public and it's only wearing a diaper.

Kek found there address:

430 4th Ave Apt 2
Troy NY 12182-3034

lmao.

Dbz is legit tho. This kid gives 0 fucks whilst you give, just, so many. I think he has you beat.

"the lovely lady WHO'S gonna be under my tree" GOD DAMMIT GET IT RIGHT.

I asked out a beautiful cosplay girl a few weeks ago. She turned me down. She's hot af. Exactly my type. We get along great, she told me back when we met that she doesn't date though. She's got nearly 100K followers on instagram. I don't use instagram, but that sounds like a lot to me.

'Who's' is right, though. It's the correct use for the contraction of 'who is'.

It is still a really sad post.

hi goku

She is getting a free ride from her followers probably. She's might be a lite camwhore, and having a relationship could ruin her following.

Or she could just not want one for other reasons.

I doubt it. She just seems like she's not into dating. She makes okay money from selling cosplay shit. She's weird. Plays wow way too much. I thought maybe she liked me. Invited me to her place at 10pm once. At a cosplay event she gave me signed pics for free with hearts and shit. "Love *her name*

Oc

>Things that happened

This is a regular post...

THESE ARE DUBS!

Why is this not believable? It's the truth

Topical and 10/10 cringe.

Dude holy shit lmao

no they're not

I'll assume you're busting my balls and there's not actually any cringe there.

Are you being serious, or role-playing a cringefag right now?

Chikin

Explain what's cringe here?

Dad?

No.

Dad why have you forsaken me?

Because you are feg.

All of it.

dude if anyone posts something like that on Facebook, no matter who they are, they're baiting for pat-on-the-back replies. why the fuck else would you post something like that?

also, not the initial reply poster to OP.

Nice dubs dad

So a beautiful woman inviting me to her place at 10pm is cringe? Okay.

No brakes

How does this faggot get these grills

Which means

End your life, fatso! LOL!

Apparently the child they had died. Surprise surprise.

That your social ineptitude prevents you from recognizing that your fantasy perception does not match with the reality of the world, so you're incapable of recognizing the cringe when it's called out, and fail to grasp that your attempts to defend it only compound the cringe.

> tl;dr
your a cringefag
No brakes on the cringe train

Dumb bitches love autistic potatoes

Then spell it out for me.

His paragraph about why he's not going to buy something off her website is pretty cringe but she is a very shitty person. He should have just stayed on the highroad.

Waiting for an explanation

is... is that landwhale supposed to be 17 from DBZ...?

Holy fuck what a mess

Why do you stay in shape?

I'm going to dump this again