youtube.com/watch?v=a1R8Rx2db9c&t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=y0_LNy_QeSo
larrycarlson.com/flash-movies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You ever tried eating while tripping? It is the strangest feeling ever

Only one bud? What kind of lucy was it?

xKYS KYS KYSx

Send me a tab.?

I'm not going to say the food tastes bad, but it's not good.

Reeces peanut butter cups were too fucking intense for me when i was rolling hard.

6116 Casper Sands Ct, North Las Vegas, NV 89031

had a mcdonald's deal earlier (only thing you'll find open at 4/5am
was pretty great
the regular kind
coming your way bro
it depends what you have

booru: hihipuffyamiyumi.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=163

it's just weird ain't it?

>the regular kind
My sides are in orbit
Not what I meant bro.

Drugs are good

I had like a plain dry turkey sandwich with no condiments, possibly mayo because we were up all night into the next day and were starving. And there was some relative asshole upstairs that didn't know while we were tripping and he left a note for my dad's 3rd ex wife after he left, which I later found before she did and burned in the the ash can in the back yard.

what...?

is that your place
lysergic acid diethylamide, tab, ~150ug i think
yea
yea
interesting

Meh the guy I was tripping with talked throughout the whole trip untill we went outside, then he talked and hoped people weren't watching us in suburbia. I think he was paranoid also because we smoked weed on the comeup so we were shit brained for the first half of the trip. He was trying to figure a way to control the trip or figure out what acid was, we both had the same personality type so it was strange from that perspective.

i love acid. everytime i do it it's like keeping an old tradition alive. Not that many people who are in my social circle are into drugs or anything of the sort, but the few who are are the coolest people I know.

no, i'm not 12 and don't want anybody else to be part of my secret club, i merely get at thrill out of doing something subversive that I happen to enjoy.

On a different note, i love the comedown. If life was as relaxing and calm as it is during an acid comedown I would be a much happier person,.

Again not what I meant. Is it current shit or is it grateful dead acid? There's a huge difference; I learned that a few weeks ago.

My buddy turned into the classic acid head the first time. "We're all one with nature man. I feel so connected" It took all my self control to not burst out laughing but I didn't wanna ruin his trip.

nothing is true

Well he and I had done DXM before acid like a week or a month before so it was still with us if you know anything about that, and that made it even stranger. It was more like he was using English as a programming language to create delusional thought from scratch.

DXM? That shit is horrible. Did it twice, never again. It's like being drunk with a hoard of bees in your head. Man, fuck bees.

this picture is awesome.

Send it on over

you should listen to this

Lol, you have to control it as a mind trip not a body one, I agree about the horrible part, but his delusion always logically ended with "this is so because we are on acid" but I believed every word, until I began to actually think about it and ask questions. I'ts like creating an environment for another person to be in because we were in a room on acid, not really anywhere free, that may have been why, but after that I tripped DXM and acid and mushrooms on several occasions before becoming completely sober, in the present day. The last acid trip was the best one though it was like godmode with a group of friends, we all could pretty much do whatever we wanted, it didn't matter, and I could probably believe I was still sitting around the fire laughing about nothing if I tried hard enough.

Have you wondered what the people do on the other side of the mirror when you arent looking at it.
Ever look in a mirror and hear voices?

It's strange when you have that reality crack on acid. I had it my 3rd time and I can still see how everything around me is fake and a complete lie, but I have to go along with it because this is the world everyone else is living in. Glad to meet another enlightened one~

Lol, creepypasta, that will make someone go insane who doesn't already think about that, its like you can't disprove it type of thing. Sure it probably happens but you can't start to think that is real or even begins to matter in daily life.

I am trying very hard to think about you. If I succeed, how will I know it is actually you?

Yep I love that part of it, it allows for personal readjustment after the trip, like stress release partly because nobody else can think like that but also because you are a part of it yet you understand that it is unnecessary, any ruminations or obsessions having to deal with the falseness can almost be put in check and be dealt with in the moment.

I was born with no sensory perception except for one binary organ that can detect between a true or false or on or off state, yet I have a human brain, what would the main input be of this organ? Electricity from nerves of course, but what stimulates that to happen? Can I even move what muscles do I have that I don't know what is language or tissue or feeling?

For the sake of argument it could be a computer controlled organ that some jerk off wrote a program for or just run a news feed of a single pixel of a tv of cnn or something, but just hope you don't get the banner at the bottom.

Go check the mailbox, bro. I left you a package.

I didn't understand shit from that, but that means you've found yourself. I love you user. I know you love me too.

i mean yeah you got me

oh, no idea
what would you say the difference is
>It was more like he was using English as a programming language to create delusional thought from scratch
lmao, couldn't even begin to follow that right now
dissociatives are sorty freaky, but then so are most things
it is
post may take a while
nah
already hearing voices man
what is 'fake' or a 'complete lie' about your world user

All emotion except for love is probably an illusion and love can happen for any reason, the one that I have found most recently is being able to be free.

Modern shit is more of a functional high. I can walk around and talk, listen to music, and play games.

GD acid made me fall through the couch and into a sea of colors where the music crated the waves that crashed over me with tons of colors and shapes. This was also in the middle of a forest for 3 hours. Good shit.

And that is why I love you brother.

Then claiming nothing is true is a paradox if you feel nothing is true

Everyone is fake but me, as the only thing I can prove is my own consciousness. Everything else could be real or fake. I would have no way of telling one way or another.

There are something things you know are "fake" but you still see them. Not to bring this to /x/ but once you've seen skinwalkers and spooks in the woods it's hard to think of the world in a normal way.

Basically this whole "universe" is my consciousness reacting to what's in front of it. None of you are real (or aren't real) things just are and I'm going along for the ride.

Man I sound like Hans.

Nothing that comes in though the senses can be proven, you can prove something from changing and recording the environment, but it also changes you when you do this.

Can confirm... best trip i ever had was 2 tabs of 150ug needlepoint GD fluff

GD lucy is way fucking stronger. The formula must have gotten lost over the years, because unless it comes from the labs in Cali, it has nothing on Grateful Dead.

Ever since I've had this thought I can't look at the world any other way. I can't prove anything but myself so why believe in anything else? I just have to go along with it because when I try to explain to people that they aren't real in my universe but they are in theirs, and I cease to exist they look at me funny.

I have done DPH if that counts for anything, it is like being in deep delirium. I'm missing DMT or a few obscure others that are "just for the high" types like meth and heroin. To understand more I could probably just meditate, but I have anxiety about "something" watching me meditate like an imaginary friend that would laugh at me if I tried to.

they're all illusions, love is just what will pull through the most
>GD acid made me fall through the couch and into a sea of colors where the music crated the waves that crashed over me with tons of colors and shapes
ah, that sounds like my last time
i swear gta v was designed either on or for acid
woah
/x/ talk would be more interesting than solipsism 2bh, share stories

>on certainty by Wittgenstein
It seems to me we cannot be 100% certain of any change occuring, despite our best efforts to record that change

Play that scene where your piece of shit son makes you trip balls on acid. I flew around for 3 hours.

I'm just coming down from a trip

Supposed to be 260ug, but I think it was more like 180 or so

However

I experienced the most beautiful amazing thing ever in my life

As I am sitting up in my bed, eyes closed, I kinda see into another universe, filled with energy streams..

Then there is this energy stream right in front of me.. Suddenly this spirit comes flying on the energy stream, swirls around me, sits on my lap, puts her arm around my shoulder, gives me a kiss on my cheek, and flies away again..

Seriously

I felt the fucking heat on my body, on my lap and shoulders from her

It was

amazing

You want more /x/ shit? While I was on drugs /x/ shit or sober stuff? I don't know which is worse honestly.

>drugs

That is bs

Acid is acid

It's all about the set and setting, which caused you to feel them differently, nothing else

Combine that with Socrates, the only thing that I know is that I know nothing.

>drugs

Oh yeah man, gotta love 'em!

commencing trippy pic dump

This man speaks the truth.
There is also no such thing as bad acid, only something that is not acid.

Give me a rough summary of what it's like to be on acid and how many tabs I should do if I've never done it but I'm used to smoking

To each his own I guess. I've definitely had acid with different potency than others.

They're the best so long as you're not a dumbass.

Listen to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=_N6fn0UTtEo

never mind the horrible vocals

Yeah potency, some tabs are 100ug, others 200ug, hell even some are 500ug, but I mean, 100ug is 100ug, all the bs with cleaner acid is just a marketing hoax.. All actual acid today feels the same, wether it's 99.99% pure, or it's 95% pure

Woah, so you be in that and be able to see everything?

you likey?

painted it on acid?

Have you ever rubbed your eyes until you saw colors? It is like that except all over and there is a general feeling like that inside you, it is also like feeling like waking out of a dream only the dream is your current reality that you woke up from when you got out of bed. In the end it is whatever you want it to be it could even end up being the reason to take acid in the first place, don't let me tell you though open mindedness will create a better experiment than a wall.

i was dabbling in it at the time. i will show you a painting I brought out of a dream i had if you want

Have a look at this.

go for it man. drug art is neat

The last thing was that sleep was it's self a drug which is a pretty bad one... try not to believe that one.

Thank you boy

Hey OP are you still with us on this plane of existence? I'm gonna start typing up some /x/ spoop but I gotta know if the thread wants drugged up spoop or sober spoop.

>my sides again

Anything that is possible to be believed is an image of truth.

The problem isnt the acid when its made (assuming its real L, not a shitty rc). Its what happens to it after it gets laid on blotter. Some people dont take care of the L and leave it in the heat, touch it with their fingers, leave it out, etc
Which in turn breaks it down little by little. Most dealers know this but the lower level dealers might not, and these things will erode the strength of lucy

its too big don't know how to shrink.
here is something for your troubles

Reapers and sowers.
Gardens and seeds.
All of these things are we.
Each of these things, our needs.

Fuck I wish i had acid now... All I have is amphetamines.

Here's something hilarious

And here's a really well done trippy video for ya too bud.

oh shit I fucked up, here's the trippy video..
youtube.com/watch?v=y0_LNy_QeSo

I think OP has left us.

And that's something that's already started to get proven dude, keep up the sugars and water BTW. You're welcome.

See the thing is, if I'm the only thing that's real how is the fake world coming up with the conclusion that they are the only real thing? It's like the universe climbing inside it's own ass.

I'm not a huge fan of vaporwave, but this mix tripped me the fuck out the first time I watched it. I especially enjoy the Mario remix that starts 3 minutes in.

True
nice
tell her to pay me a visit
>While I was on drugs /x/ shit or sober stuff?
either
Yeah I've tried '60s acid' and am more inclined the believe this
each experience is whatever you make of it
nice
>a rough summary
lol I'll try my best
it's like a cannabis high (also a very good supplement) but with visual/acoustic peculiarities, and a constant sense of flow is present either in your physical actions or your visual/audial hallucinations (e.g. paintings and illustrations will dance out at you, and stars will dance around)
at large enough doses it'll tear down whatever notion you have of anything
i had ~125ug my first time, so i'd recommend that
you kinda lost me there but i think i agree
freaky
this shit is my jam
>what in the world is going on
my sides
nah bro i just take long
might sleep now though

>
I came to a conclusion years ago similar to yours. Basically this whole "universe" is our consciousness reacting to what's in front of it.

Scared the shit out of myself watching these back in high school. Anything by Larry Carlson is an ensured mindfuck.
larrycarlson.com/flash-movies/
I believe he also has some work on youtube for those not wanting to click the sketchy looking link.

Rate my dog

Samefag here. Something for you before I go.
You'd be surprised at how powerful belief and perception can be.

Ever tried to get back on the band wagon after going through some massive personal changes? if so how did it go?

For myself I ended up having the worst trip of my life, it was as if my old perspectives of the drug pushed me down a path that my subcocious didnt want to go... so as a result I ended up on a valium drip in a hospital far away from where we started. Fun times.

hey op, what you gonna do with your life after it in consequently changes?

this is whack
yeah carlson is freaky, i've seen a couple of his things
there's an odd aspect to his psychedelia but it's strangely 'on point'
good/10, what's his name
nah, despite my frank awareness of my situation i'm still quite inept in changing most of it as of yet
it's like the school holidays never ended