What do you want out of life, Sup Forums?

What do you want out of life, Sup Forums?

To smell Aubrey's farts!

comfort

in every imaginable sense, I want comfort.

To do this to Andy Sixx

to be free of these fucking atoms

Feels

Fuck if I know. Crispy duck, a blow job and a decently diverting escapism experience.

My wife gives me shit because I like depressing movies. At least they make me feel something.

Ffs

I just want someone to care about me.
so fucking tired of being alone, doing everything for nothing. Cant get laid and every day just gets worse.

>go to school user
>go to work user, buy a car, work up to an apartment
>make money and be happy

But why? Slave away for nothing, work for a company and job I hate, all to return home to nobody, then wake up all to do it again over again and hope its different next time.

Fuck you! I hate this dude. I want you die of aids you fucking queer. Nobody knows who Andy sixx is and nobody cares. Kill yourself

To be left alone....

I think the question you want to ask is what do you want to get out of andy sixx's ass.

The answer to that, of course, is his warm log of shit

Basic Impulsive pleasures to distract myself from the fact we have at best 30,000 days on this dying planet

jesus don't start

why does it have to be so many?

I'm not entirely sure, honestly.
I suppose I just want to be happy, as well as others that I care about to be happy, but that seems so basic. I feel like there's more to life than simply being happy

My Issue Isn't the length but so many are wasted In the stupidity powerlessness of youth and the frailty and disgust of old age
why can't we be 27 for 50 years then die
Why Can

I'd settle for not feeling regret that I didn't die in my sleep every day I wake up.

At least we have the God Emperor

my situation rn except i live on my own. no fun. wanna die so bad

To crush my enemies -- See them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

This

To be Drunk

To suck a warm creamy log roll from his asshole?

restoration, positive change, growth in a dying world

To die

pleasure
rape kids

To suckle a nice warm log from this guy's asshole

Wtf was that?

was in the same boatfor a while user. might be because im drunk but hey imma try to offer somthing. i used to be a lot like that and then i went into the marine corps and now i at least feel like im doing fucking somthing. plus you stay in pretty decent shape and learn a trade if your not a grunt. moral here is shit gets better.

Think of something to do that's outside the box, give a shock to your system...
I traveled to the rocky mountains to work in a hotel for absolutely no reason other than I was bored with life. I am not going into debt and going to school so I have the opportunity to learn in other ways. I found a good paying job to save up at for the last little while, but recently my best friend died. I've decided I need another one of these life shocks, so i'm going to turn into a dirty hippie and join the van life. I dont know if i will like it, but at least it will be another challenge.
Never give up anons, there's lot's of cool shit out there on this planet. Go look at some nature and think about life. Computer screens aren't going to sate your thirst for meaning.

>a loli gf

holy fuck I did not realize how bad that made my grammar look until reading it after.

To crush your enemies,
to see them driven before you,
and to hear the lamentations of their women.

I enjoy shocks to the system. I attempt to do as much as possible.

But it feels like life is a straight shot. You get one chance to get it right, and time is priceless.
Ive thought about running away and restarting life somewhere else. Living in a van commune. Becoming someone else entirely.

But it scares me. We longer live in the 70s, life isnt cheap and people are always looking for a way to out and fuck others over. I dont want to live in an apartment. Im afraid of always being.. Out there. Never quite safe and stable. Always wondering how the bills will get paid next week.

Damn near impossible to find a job that isnt mindless and insufferable, let alone even get one besides a gig at the local mcdonalds. I dont know anymore. Im just scared and I feel like im not going to make it. I feel bad every day for disapointing my parents. I wish I did better.

Im sorry.

andy sexx fantasies

I considered going into the corps when I was 18. Almost 21 now. It looks like a great thing to be honest.

There were only a couple things that made me stop to think. The first one was that I wanted a real chance at life. I wanted a job, girlfriend the works. Not to come out of the corps at 25 alone, and without direction.

And the second.
Is it truly worth joining the cause?
Terrorizing other countrys and their peoples just for our greater good. Oil, land, "liberty". Its all just a ploy from the government to do their dirty work. It makes me sad because there is no integrity anymore. I dont want to fight a sand war just so we can steal oil. Its not worth it and we are driving into the ground long ago.

Dude im in a factory, I faced the reality that out of the (hopefully) 80+ years of life, some of em aren't going to be great.
I sucked it up, and now im saving. Once I have 10k saved, I will venture out and I wont have to worry about bills. You also dont have bills in a van! Just gas and food! which is easily under 400 month for a single person by the way!
Of course money runs out, but im planning to get my security guard licence before I do this adventure. That way, after a year (hopefully) of travel, I can settle in a nice city for a season and grind out a few more grand to continue living life.
It isn't always perfect, it isnt always pretty.
But you have to admit, it's way easier living in this time than 200 years ago. We have such amazing opportunity. You just have to have the balls to reach out and take it. It's scary at first, but it's like a rollercoaster. The first ride freaks you out. But once you get off, you just want another go!

this thread had potential. is it died?

No

Thanks for your bump.

are we going full feels thread now?
not complaining if we are

i wanted to read something to make me feel tonight.

I have a small feels folder, I suppose I can dump it here

Still alive? Im ready to feel

I'm also working in a factory. I think about living in a van all the time, but don't have the balls to do it. Good luck bro, carry all of our dreams with you.

How old are you, user?
Do you watch any youtube videos of people in their van life? I can recommend some good ones to you. Once you learn how truly simple it is, you may not be so afraid.

video games and a bit of anime
the only reason I haven't killed myself is Red Dead Redemption 2 being announced

To live and work abroad comfortably, and retire there, never having to return to the U.S.

Legal weed a good paying job and a honest economy

We have all these advantages of the internet (proof of this thread) and yet people are depressed.
This is the time of the most pathetic pussies of humankind.
Suck it up and realize that the world will ALWAYS move forward, whether you're on it or not.
Get over yourself, faggots.

This brought me to tears

to love and be loved

last one, I'm afraid

I was doing it for 3 years. All I can say is do it faggot!

To know that my life had meaning

Not aubrey plaza thats for sure yuck

What if it only lasts for a bit? and it fucks you up worse than you are now?

Ya know, I love a lot of things. I feel like I have so so much love to give. But maybe nobody wants love given from a certain kind of person or way.
Like a different currency.
So whats the point in all of this if the only feeling I have left is worthless