Roast me as hard as you can, no boundries!

Roast me as hard as you can, no boundries!

got one hot of the presses
thats not fuckin you

OP is a faggot

Roast me don't back down

Your hair is dry and damaged. I'd still cum on your face though because you look like you'd enjoy it

You're dumb
How about dem apples

Your forehead is so big it could be an aircraft carrier's landing track.

That's all you got?

I used to be straight till I saw a musical

Pretty blue eyes, cute freckles,
now share them titties.

Roast me really hard and get dubs and I'll drop the nudes

This
>Tits or gtfo

You look as if your dad touched you when you were younger and now you have a tonne of mental problems. You also look like the type to get pregnant at 16 and kill themselves after the baby is born

I bet your gag reflex is just as nonexistent as your father figure.

You look like you give blow jobs for Sum 41 tickets

You look like the terminal brain cancer inside of your skull has fucked you up psychologically so much that you can't even spend 2 minutes without posting a selfie on Sup Forums for attention, your hair looks fake as shit and seems to be atached to you head only by that ugly $2 beanie, which'd make sense as chemotherapy made you bald and left you with no money.

Can you go harder? That was like a 3 on a 10pt scale

>Roast me really hard and get dubs and I'll drop the nudes
That's a phony expression. You can't crack a smile because well your cute but fuck that what else do you have?
smile.

If I ever saw you in real life I would fucking curb stomp your emo ginger ass. And when I was done raping and urinating on your corpse I'd send your cut out vagina to your grandma

I know what your life is like. It's humiliating for me

you have the vacant eyes and thousand yard stare of a girl whose step father dragged his nut sack on your face one time too many.
i'm sorry for the loss of your innocence and can only tell you that life does not get better with age.
take these brochures on self-termination.

You are one attention starved motherfucker fuck you. You think I owe you the fucking world bitch.
Get a clue bitch. I don't owe you a fucking dime.

These are the only decent roasts in the whole thread. Everything else is pure shit. Especially the people saying "hurr durr I'd kill and rape you", edgy as fuck. Roasts are supposed to be witty zingers, retards.

>witty zingers
Your a sad individual coming to Sup Forums for attention.
Release the boobies

Your stare is vacant, it leads me to believe you were abused. It is hard for me to bully a real victim.

You are a waste of my time.
What are you going to do to make my time worthwhile? not a fucking thing so fuck you.