Would you ever fuck a girl with small boobs?

would you ever fuck a girl with small boobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XxkzCm-nrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No girl would ever let me fuck her.

Only if she plays bass. I never see girls play the bass. Can she jam?

This

Nah not into little girls

Heavens no, I only fuck the finest of bitches

Already do, she fucks me with her feminine penis afterwards

Small tits are my jam.

Is that why you've never gotten laid?

I mean I wouldn't exactly say no, but I also wouldn't say yes. I'd say maybe, and she would look at me with such contempt, I would be so happy.

What an absolutely silly question.

Yeah. Why not autist?

small tits are great. the only thing that matters is the ass. only prepubescent boys judge a girl on her tits. boobs are only there to feed my kids

>Sup Forums
>fucking things that don't have dicks

No, I'd use my penis.

But it's smaller, user.

Here you go. She's not a very good bass player, but she's surely got a fine look!

youtube.com/watch?v=9XxkzCm-nrY

i just fucked girls with small boobs, i like that size

Check'd
Also the prekier the better

>Epiphone
0/10 would not bang

Bad experience user

Yep. I like curves and boobs, but one of the best lays I ever had was this hot chick with small boobs, perfect body, awesome spontaneous quickie, never saw her again.

Only tits that fit comfortably in the full palm-grasp of my hand. Not too large, not too small.. The shape should be perfect too. From word of mouth of some friends w/benefits, girls with smaller tits are usually bound to take the top, less bounce to worry about making them less self conscious.

My college sweetheart had a-cup boobs. Had some of the best sex of my life with her.

I prefer small tits. The smaller the better. I asked out a flat chick a few weeks ago but got turned down.

I did for two years and it was great

pr