He doesnt live in a tropical country where there is sun and hot chicks using small shirts and bikinis all year

>he doesnt live in a tropical country where there is sun and hot chicks using small shirts and bikinis all year
pretty shit life my friends

>be brazillian
>die

Stop posting fake news and images.

It's not that great

Stop

what's up, are you so autistic that can't enjoy life here? those graphs doesn't actually prove anyone is miserable here

> Germany, Britain, the United States and France
Honestly, the rest of us should be nuked.

These are the only countries of value.

>of all the other things he could post he posts some random """"news"""" about dead criminiggers
By the way the average Serb is 2x poorer than the average Brazilian jsyk.

People might not be 'miserable' here, they still got their bread and circus after all, but they sure as hell are dumb, poor, uneducated, ugly and so on.

A tribal Brazilian chief sent me an email that, because CAD is the most stable currency in the world, he would trade me $100 BAD for every $50 CAD I sent him over PayPal.

Still considering it.

Just posting here to ask, are tribal Brazilian chiefs reliable when it comes to treaties and agreements?

Literally jungle jews.

>he doesnt live in a tropical country where there is sun and hot chicks using small shirts and bikinis all year AND is also a developed enough country

sad life indeed

>live in a country with hot chicks using micro clothes everyday
>be a kissless virgin

what's the point?

you guys arent really tropical but i liek u spen

The point is to get shot

The Canaries are close enough, we got good weather all year round.

The good thing about Brazil is the sea water. Is so damn warm, our water is much colder.

Damn you triggered him again..

Even though he might be the OP so he can shitpost.

Isn't Uni free in argentina? wtf

>tfw some people live in warm and sunny places while you have to suffer in a permafrozen hellhole in the middle of fucking taiga surrounded by swamps and having winter for 8 months a year, while your cold and rainy summer lasts only 1-1.5 months and you barely have a dozen of sunny days in the whole year

If it were to me you Russian scum would painfully freeze to death desu.

it's because uni is free here that most kids think of it as a right more than a privilege and very few take their studies seriously and actually finish university.

universal education was a mistake.

You can come to Brazil, but you will die a virgin here and get bullied nonstop.

Freezing to death is not really painful.

>you will die a virgin here

I will die a virgin in Russia as well.

Sounds pretty awesome, all in all.
Fuck summer.

>be brazilian
>meet any wildlife
>die

oh yes, what a life

Brazil is a scary place to be honest. Last thing I remember was a video of a few chimpanzees slashing a 15 year old girl with a machete.