Is Norway really a racist hellhole?

Is Norway really a racist hellhole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dZK5PmtmsmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kyss min reva

It is finns actual racists.
Nothing new and nothing to be surprised about

>Yes, that I actually am a literary pedophile, a latent homosexual Nazi mass murderer.

t. Norwegian "author," Karl Ove Knausgaard

Nordic racist rankings

Finland > Norway > Sweden > Iceland > Denmark

Ja

Soon

Denmark is literally confiscating valuables from refugees to pay for their gibsmedats though

>mfw she praised Osama bin Laden for fighting international jewry and americanism
>mfw she said that Quisling had some good points
/our gal/

That's just being jewish, not racist.

All scandis hate finns, because finns are not nordic.

just judging by what i've seen on here

I like Finlan, just like us they've had a strong current of anti-European nationalism historically

Is it true that Danemark is full of dangerous Outlaw motorcycles clubs?

Sure....

youtu.be/dZK5PmtmsmA

>white boys flipping over cars and chimping out
>black boys romancing the white girls

Nordics were a mistake

>Made by a swede

Really makes you think

>bondepartiet
A fucking böndeparty

I REVA!

..Thats were you find the norwegian values

I talked to a norwegian user from /r9k/ on omegle and he said Norway is not racist, he was actually impressed with the level of racism in the USA

Depends on where you are from i guess. A guy from my town tatooed a black man on the sole on his foot so he could, as he said "Step on niggers everyday"

..He was sixteen at that point.

He wasn't any better if he was sixteen and his parents allowed him to get a tattoo and especially that type of tattoo, now he will always be in his edgy phase unless he never grew out of it in the first place

There is a huge systemic racism thing going on in Norway. But thats mainly towards middle eastern people and africans.

I work and are friends with a guy from Chile who have lived here his entire life and neither he nor any one of his south american friends or family have had any problems with it yet middle easterners and africans really do get treated like second class citizens.

I think its a culture thing though. Chinks and americans don't seem to have a problem to addapt to our way of life so we treat them like equals. Muslims on the other hand refuse to addapt so we treat them like shit.

Well fuck, I'm not super black but I don't want to be treated like shit. I wanted to visit the old churches and see the fjords.

THICC

whats norways stance on hate speech? Are you allowed to say the holocaust never happened and how you hate niggers?

Just dress & act like you have a respectable white collar job and subtly hint that you're an educated American and you'll be fine

t. knower of Nordic things

Stop LARPing

If you share our values i.e. a westerner it wont matter how much mellanin your skin contains. We are conformists as fuck. You might get some innitial scepticism but if you are from the us its all good

This comment was ment for

Based
Werent they the only ones that fought the nazis?

K A N S A L L I S S A N K A R I

SAY IT WITH ME:
JÄVLA STOLT I FINLAND

But do the norwegian values come from I REVA?

Yes
Im so jävla proud we arent from reva

>nordicucks
>racist

>europeans literally cant stop importing africans even when they lterally destroy their cities
>racist

Are you jævlig proud matti nykänen as well?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FdhMHRQdh0Y

>tfw no qt Norwegian pojkvänd who'd let me search for true Norwegian values all over his tender body

I am a respectable member of the norwegian male club. I believe i can speak for all of us when i say: be gone!

I've never seen one in my life

Sshhh now, you know you'll like it in the end :3

R u a grill?

Nod really :DDD

>Denmark is literally confiscating valuables from refugees to pay for their gibsmedats though

>people come into your nation claiming refugee status with decent wealth, and yet want to retain that wealth and receive full benefits of refugee status
kinda fucked, it's like they forget the danes are doing them a favour