Hey Sup Forums, so being a retard, I went out on black friday and bought this piece of crap...

Hey Sup Forums, so being a retard, I went out on black friday and bought this piece of crap. It hurts my dick and is prolly going to break. What fleshlights out there would you guys recommend?
Also, general fleshlight discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-4BTrvdoH5g
imgur.com/a/5v7bX
queencatadulttoys.com/male-masturbators/
fleshking.net/fleshlight-reviews/review-fleshlight-girls-destroya-texture.php
fleshking.net/fleshlight-reviews/review-fleshlight-flight-pilot-mini-destroya.php
chinalert.com/2010/09/13/make-your-own-fleshlight/
queencatadulttoys.com/virgin-age-admission-male-masturbator
blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/virgin-age-admission
en-nls.com/pict1-38260?c2=12001017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bamp halp me pls!

a woman

Thanks man. Haven't thought of that one.

an amputated baby, of course

C'mon man, dose nobody use fleshlights around here!?!

Npe and fuck you OP

Wasted semen

No. We make jokes about them but most of us aren't that pathetic.

Christ user just drop standards and fuck a fat girl or something

Wat even dis mean? What happened to Sup Forums...

>Implying I can get a girl within 5 feet of me

O can't afford one so use a girl

Are you really that ugly?

Cmon man

Not super ugly. Just have a terrible personality. I'm horrendously argumentative

Hay OP how'd it feel standing in the shop letting go of your dignity and self respect

Then don't do that.

Just stick to the rule of being passive until she asks you something direct. It's not hard.

Be yourself is bullshit. Fake it big, fake it hard.

It felt pretty hilarious actually. I went to Spencer's. Fuckboi's everywhere. Then some qt 3.14 checked out my shit. Got lube too. Lube was way better. It was quite lucid, as no one really commented on it. 6/7

wear a fake moustache and only take it off when shes not around to remind yourself to be yourself when the moustache is off

That takes effort though, and I don't want to work really hard for some annoying gf that I don't care about. I'd rather jerk it if she doesn't like me for me.
inb4 >Gaaaaaaaaaay

Is that English? Seriously wtf happened to Sup Forums's grammar?

Time to MacGyver

youtu.be/-4BTrvdoH5g

i've always just used my left hand

Why would i make a shitty homemade one? I'm not 12 like the kid she's talking about and willing to spend up to like $50. Good reply though, it's a start.

men make everything themselves. including fleshlights.

Or I could just pay a faggot to make it for me. A better one at that

heard these are good because they're easy to hide

THANK GOD AN ACTUAL REPLY
THANK YOU

Looking more for pleasure quality than concealment though. I shouldn't have a problem hiding mine.

another one

Op i have a sexy snatch clear fleshlight that is 10/10 and only cost 15 bucks
No pics atm but just look for the name or google it

looks like an alien's pantie liner

in case u like ur pussy cold?

butthole*

I'm not quite sure about fleshlights in general because I could never use one on myself anyway but here's another one I saw how to make in an anime I watched once. You just need potato starch and icecubes as well as a container. imgur.com/a/5v7bX apparently people have tried making it too

nvm lol, it says served warm on it :)

oooOOOooh
Seems very legit thank you. This one is very convincing

Pretty much is. Shit's as sticky as stretch armstrong

Anything in the muses, lilith or venus series will blow you away:

queencatadulttoys.com/male-masturbators/

So basically you'll cry about no gf but won't put the effort in to get one?

You're gonna marry the first girl that shows you affection you sad act

Onahole thread

>MFW IM GETTING ACTUAL REPLIES
YASS
MOAR!

I wish i had a pic but the sexy snatch is grat, its tight but very stretchy so it will give you good stimulation without being to tight, the inside texture also feels pretty great through an orgasm

>Then I recommend the Destroya! It looks like a fucking gauntlet for your dick, but its so fucking good. There is nothing better then this.
fleshking.net/fleshlight-reviews/review-fleshlight-girls-destroya-texture.php

>If you want a tighter feel you should buy the fleshlight pilot.
fleshking.net/fleshlight-reviews/review-fleshlight-flight-pilot-mini-destroya.php

>Is that English? Seriously wtf happened to Sup Forums's grammar?

Different user. Made sense to me just fine. He means moustache on, not yourself. Faggotache off, you are yourself

Mix 2 parts water to 1 part corn starch, put it in a microwave-safe, boil-safe container to create a firm, moldable gel

chinalert.com/2010/09/13/make-your-own-fleshlight/

Yeah, I realized after re reading it like 3 times. Damage was done though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good shit. Seriously considering getting this one.
Does which case to get for the sleeve matter that much?

this one
queencatadulttoys.com/virgin-age-admission-male-masturbator

review here:
blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/virgin-age-admission

>>ask a friend
>>not legal

wtf is this bitch talking about, how is it not legal for a 12yr old to fuck another friend the same age??

The case comes with the sleeve, I don't think u can buy it separate. But the case is good to have since it stops the cum from exploding out of the end of the sleeve. That's how intense this shit is.

and OP, quit looking at fleshlights, they're crap
the casing makes it to heavy and cumbersome to use

stick with the japanese stuff, they know how to fap

Being passive will never get you anywhere. It's not manly, it's not attractive. It's feminine, and it will make women think you're creepy because you're acting like a girl.

Hmm. The site I got led to only had it being sold by the sleeve. I could prolly find a 9in case for it though.

Haven't even considered these. Complete noob to "onaholes". It mentioned oil on the page, does it work with regular lube? Also, is just that one thing all I need basically?

Yeah whatever lube should be fine, its some synthetic material, just wash it out when you're done and maybe a bit of baby powder on the outside to keep it from collecting lint
I use ky liquid

>>just that one thing
dunno what you're asking exactly, but yeah, the big pink blob with the vag in one end is the whole toy, you fuck it
came with a sample packet of lube, but go buy a bottle of your favorite for repeat usage

Based reply
thank you my dear friend

en-nls.com/pict1-38260?c2=12001017
get a warmer as well if you don't have a bathroom connected to your room

>queencatadulttoys.com/virgin-age-admission-male-masturbator
by "oil"
they're talking about how this one doesn't feel oily
cheaper toys sometimes have crappy materials that feel oily or sticky
they're saying that this one is nice and doesn't have that problem