Cheating wife much? I logged into her skype, here's a screencap

Cheating wife much? I logged into her skype, here's a screencap.

damn bro. I'm with you. Do you know his name/adress?

Bullet in the knee caps, Easy fix

Sure im on her skype, so yeah.

not even gonna lie user, she wants to cuck you.

do yourself a favor and dump her ass, there's plenty of thots out there that are willing to do what she wouldn't

This has potential

Let's get both their Skypes

This looks too real to be fake. I'm sorry for your loss, OP...

I'd suggest talking this out with her before doing anything. Then leave her.

This.
Divorce her. You have proof she cheated on you, so you have the upper hand here.
Your relationship was over once you read her Skype, so there is no use to go on.

so thats the plan. DO IT!

I'd go for a little torture

Pretend you didnt read nothing and start pretending you want to be cuckholded. Act as if it turns you on until she admits it. Then, when she does, you can dump her.

Chill guys.
She is a flirt, i am a flirt.

>laughing meth cooks

I shouldn't laugh but holy shit people are just so vile and despicable

You have his Skype, track him down

Go murder that fucker OP!

That sounds like a backfire waiting to happen

talking this out???

What she's gonna go pretty boys place, slip, fall on his dick multiple times, get pregnant, force OP to raise his child???

fuck that, the tears of woman have a terrible effect on logic.

holy shit is this how normie middle aged losers talk?

Drop her ass, ASAP. She's a whore.
Be careful of the alimony
And try not to go into an autismo fit. Just drop her. No explanation needed.

How long yall been together, op?

Be strategic, contact a lawyer as the very fucking first thing. Get out of it as good as tou can, and don't let her know untill you have everything settled with the lawyer.

I spend the last two years making down payments on a house I dont own. It's been shit, dont make that mistake

LAWYER

We're 27.

Start packing your shit tonight while she's asleep. When she wakes up, call her a cheating whore and leave. Leave her Skype open on the computer so she knows how she fucked up.

You should ask him, on her skype, if he wants some nudes... and then send him some naked pictures of yourself. I'll bet that would throw a wrench in things.

get away from her. You're still young, don't settle for a whore when you have your entire life ahead of you

Either she is shit or you are treating her like shit. Either way you shit heads deserve each other. Ravage your wife you drunk fuck.

Go murder the guy already

>present head on platter for tonight's dinner.
> winnn

This.
Don't even tell her she's a whore, leave the skype convo up and she'll get the message.
Start packing your bags OP.

Rape him do it now

You know how life works apparently, OP should do himself a favor and do as you said

do this.

Leave. The End.

Op you should stay and work it out because that's what you want to hear :)

Is there any more OP? Like did she actually meet this guy and fuck him?

OP if you don't get your shit together...

"I'm normally on top, but with you i'd love to see what you can do on top"

You know what, if you cant see the reality of the situation suit yourself.

this op, please do it.

Imprison them and continuously rape them both with skinny puppy VIVIsect VI playing in the background.

His relationship wasnt over once he read her skype but because of WHAT he read in her skype.

OP my advice is to get a lawyer like the other user said. With that, id like like to closely follow this story and get regular details and updates. would you email me and keep me posted on how the whole ordeal goes? i will not offer unwatned advice or anything i will just receive news updates from you. this is intriguing

High school sweethearts.

actually i'm semi-trolling. What i want to hear is just peoples reactions. I don't need any tips or help, all good hear. I know my wife better than you guys, why hear out your tips based on a random convo screenshot x)

Judging from:

>im trying to remember u naked
>...it's a good memory, distant..but good

I'd say they've fucked before. It's possible that it was before her and op got together, but it's clear that she wants to fuck him again.

If you leave, we all know how this is going to end. She'll get half of everything, doesn't matter that she's the one in the wrong. Only option is to kill either the douche hitting on her, or kill her. Or both. Both. Do it.

Or himself.

Do it for shits and giggles

you're an in denial cuck faggot justifying his status of being in denial with "i know my wife better than you guys"

Know who else knows her better than us? The guy you have evidence she wants to swallow the cock of. Congrats, OP.

Your outrageous faggotry made this a rage thread instead of a hilarious one.

oh you poor thing..

Oh, so you don't care your wife is cheating on you?, fair enough.

She's just pretend secret flirting, got it!

you knew your wife so well that she is fucking some guy behind your back and you had no idea
face it cuck, you dont know shit

Dump this slut immediately but give her hell first (if she doesn't know that you know)

>i've never been in a long term relationship

Abandon thread. OP is always a faggot.
>Sage

If you dump her she won't care. she's already transferred all emotion to him.. she'll just immediately go and fuck him and you'll be stuck without a root. IF you care about her, make it work.. otherwise, be distant, record the convo's and use them as evidence that she cheated on you so you don't have to give her shit in the divorce...

if you knew your wife why would you marry a cheating whore?

I know my wife better than you guys, why hear out your tips based on a random convo screenshot x)

a convo where she talks about fucking another guy behind your back.

its hilarious that not only is op being cucked, but he is being cucked by a pathetic loser betafag
the guy is pratically begging for op's wife to fuck him, and she is willing to do it hahaha

Gee this user sure is cool and right and also attractive

Faggot

Save copy of everything, you might need it later if divorce gets nasty

Listen to this guy, he's not not even shit. i bet he's rich and cool and attractive and smart

>call her a cheating whore and leave
>call her a cheating whore and kick her ass out
ftfy

Going to go against the grain here an say that she only made 1 error in judgement in the conversation we can see. She said she would love to help.

The rest is human flirtatiousness that would exist spoken or not spoken. Your biology doesn't stop because you are married. You constantly struggle against your own instincts to make monogamy work.

Most of it was the guy and she was just happy to hear the compliments. He was phishing for nudes and rendezvous and she offered a smiley face and evaded his wishful thinking.

She just wanted him to go on about how much he wanted her, because that makes a person feel good. There could be worse stuff in there - but from what I can see she was just being an attention whore.

what a faggot, she wants the dick and is going out of her way to get it
and you are trying to distort reality to justify that shit

marriage only with contract.... so you dont need to worry about the mess that might comes up one day. If there's no mess coming up, itll be mostly like you didnt do a contract anyways.

Wrong.

She kept the line of communication open with a man who she knew would make sexual advances towards her. Women aren't stupid, they do this for a reason. She was keeping a second option available in case she decided she wanted to cheat in the future.

One bad fight and she will go to this guy. One night where she decides that you don't deserve her. One night where she decides she's bored.

Never let your girlfriend/wife maintain contact with a guy who you know is interested in having sex with her.

Oh, hey OP.

this

its pretty obvious
basic common sense

he saw her naked. you're already cucked
she likes that large salami

OP, if you are not going to dump her, give us her skype so we can cuck you too

fake your own death and marry a racoon

From my own experience(s) never go after the other guy UNLESS he is a friend ..then fucking kill him ..those are the worst ..they know you are together but test themselves and then test the wife to see if she will break ..as soon as they see that little glimpse of hope ..they wont stop until they get the pussy ..you kill BOTH of them ..friend and wife ..preferably when they are both together ..sweet ...BUT if its just some guy ..leave him be ..he is just being a male and even you would do something like that at some point in your life ...so you just need to kill her

OP here.
I didn't plan to go serious on here, but you seem to know your shit. 10 points to you.

It's all about the compliments, and her fishing for it.
We've had this talk me and her, a couple of times.
She don't chat like this often, but it's happened.

If i didn't have her mouth eagerly wrapped around my cock every morning i might be worried.
This whole thing is one of the reasons why we will last, and she won't cheat.
It's not like she deleted the conversation, and she knows i know her passwords.

Give this maggot an Icy Mike!
Don't know what this is you quivering Cuckold?
It's when you shit into a condom and then freeze it and fuck her with it.
She'll love it for sure!
She seems like a real attention seeking butch to me.
I'd lay a squirrely deuce on her pillow while she's sleeping tonight. That'd teach her to fuck with a real Dad!

She never said she was going to get it though user. Reading comprehension.

This why living in saudi arabia is good at times. If this happened there, the judge would bestow you the honor to shoot your whoring wife and this faggot.

Every man that talks to your wife about anything other than business wants to fuck her.

happens*

You are gonna fail like a champ in your future relationship man.

cuck

if you are smaller than 8, you're a cuck.

No worries bro. im not

haha what a loser you are user
she is doing a lot more than just "fishing for compliments"
live in denial cuck

sucking your cock in the morning doesnt mean she isnt sucking his while you are working

how many times do you think you tasted other dudes while kissing her ? faggot

I'm a disgusting neck beard who sits in front of his computer that is crusted from my Cheetos addiction.
I may be a smelly douchepig who is highly overweight and unwashed. But I do lift on occasion. My hatred for women helps me lift... It fuels my fire!
So I would take my great scabby unwashed ass into her room and pick her up by the neck with one arm. Have her pinned to the wall (while I recorded this for my b/ros to witness my glory and I would say to her
"Sometimes when baby wants her bottle and can't have it she gotta be spanked!!
Then I would force her to watch holocaust truth films (not the Zionist Shylock filth that you're spoon fed every day)
Until she weeps openly and calls me her master and her true Dad

Maybe she wants you to find out or just thinks everything is fine and you wont spy on her anyways.

That she doesnt owe him instead of answering is very suspicious, actually.

Why dont you drop her skype and also yours?
We can videocall you, while shes sucking off all of us that are interested and close by.
Probably that will finally convince you.

she'd said that she'd love to have sex with him but she totally respects you and thinks you aren't a loser
riiiiight

The biggest mistake I ever did: "I trust you".

Then... The only option you have is... B,b,b,buckwheats! Maybe Buckwheats? Or .... Maybe no!
BBBBBBBBB BUCKWHEATS?

Sorry about that OP, you should try talking to your wife about it and then dumping her. It's not worth it having an unloyal girl around unless you like your feelings being played with. If you forgive her, she'll want to do it again

also she said she's down for any cock as long as it's hard for her
totally wife material

she's an easy whore but this guy has shittier game than an autistic neckbeard

that's the funniest part

She really needs to grow up and stop doing that shit out of respect for you. There's no way you were comfortable with that without a lot of convincing yourself. It also truly isn't a far stretch for her to go further with any of those guys she flirts with and you know it. Women looking for a self-esteem boost are easily pressured into crossing the line and you'd also have no way of knowing it happened since she talks about sucking dick all the time anyway.

It may be for attention now but the other anons are right, you're a cuck for letting it happen and passing it off as "harmless flirting" in your mind

the guy is a whinny baby, crying and complaining about life and she still says she wants to fuck him

imagine how much she thinks op is a loser to think about cheatig on him with that pathetic fag hahaha

she thinks op is a loser more than even we do here

you done goofed your life op

Chill man.
what about the lapdance, boob inspection and handjob another chick gave me a a month back?

He could do better by playing actual Industrial like "Leichenschrei" by SPK.

Where ya live op? I'll admit, I'm the other guy in a situation like this, she's constantly flirting with me but we've never done anything, I'm curious if it's her.