R8 this lineup

R8 this lineup.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/liluzivert/15-xo-tour-llif3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0.5/10, the only good band on there is lemon twigs

festivals are almost always the bad kind of normie magnets. the kind of normie that thinks they're indie for listening to Mac demarco, tame impala, car seat headrest, etc

Quebec was a mistake

There are at least six other good to great acts on there.

taste is subjective. you can get away with saying every artist on there is good, and that bands like car seat headrest are indie. doesn't mean I agree

Was possibly gonna go to this but the headliners are so so bad, I think I'll just go to Sled Island instead b/c I would much rather see Converge and Flylo than anyone on this lineup

4/10
Because

:::::::::::::D

ah man tabarnak...wat a shit list. 2/10

they also go outside and will live a productive life
your parents fucked up

I would go just to see Belle and Sebastian, broken social scene, death from above, arkells and Run the Jewels to be honest. The headliners are shit though.

>Lil Uzi Vert right in between all this indie rock shit

Can we stop with the "trap is for poor black people" meme already? This festival didn't book him by accident.

I'm a prominent and successful artist within my own scene, keep sucking sellouts and industry plants though, fucking retard impala fan

Broken social scene is as independent as indie possibly gets. They have been self published since their first album.

6.5/10, would go if I lived nearby

Post your lineup if it's so great.

Uzi is rap rock
soundcloud.com/liluzivert/15-xo-tour-llif3

Would pay $50 a day honestly

share your music you big fibber

I'd like to see PUP and DFA1979 but that's probs it

i would go and see crystal castles

>PUP
Why tho?