Mod:
Tank:
what would you suggest?
I was thinking about the SMOK Nano One with a TFV4

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-108-the-flavor-apprentice-world-of-flavors.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry, I don't have a mouth fedora.

I have the smok alien. rockin a Mason 24mm RDA when I feel like blowing obnoxious plumes and a handful of subs that are just meh

I have a Joyetech Ego AIO, changed the coil, burnt taste and spitback, i threw the coil away and bought a new one, same story. HALP pls

Idk I've got this thing.
Mostly so I don't eat everything in my house when I get drunk, I just turn into a fog machine instead.
Anyone have the problem of some flavors making you nauseous?
I've found that a lot of the sweeter stuff just makes me feel sick after too long.

>Anyone have the problem of some flavors making you nauseous?

Yeah ive thrown lots of bottles right in the trash over the years, you'll have that

Get a sigelli 213 mod with a cleto 120 tank. Might be a little more than 80 if you don't shop around but it's my all day. Like it way better than my v4 and my v8.

Man I had this one frosted cookie flavor that was delicious at first, but had me throwing up about an hour later.
Fuckin sucks.
I've been sticking with a nice blueberry sorta flavor for a while.

Sigelei 100w
Avocado 24
N80 fused claptons 38/26 .2
3.8v @ 66w
Local juices, strawberry and milk/cream 6mg

Where do you buy your juices?

At some vape place on my way to work.
I may just not have been able to find a flavor I truly like yet.
How is the minty stuff? Does it bother your throats like anything cinnamon tasting?

Cuboid 150w with uwell crown

I've got a:
xvostick see pic

RTAs:
Every versions of the kayfun built to date
Griffin
Bachelor
Serpent
Lemo
Taifun gt leaky pos
And a few others

this. all of you kill yourselves.

Not same guy, but you should consider making your own liquid, really not that hard.

Costs me less than a dollar to make 120mls

It's faggots like you that give vaping a bad rep and make people not want to use them to quit smoking.

I have a TFV4 and they have their pros and cons. They drink juice like know ones business. So make sure your not buying super think, and expensive juice.

Yo, to be fair

I did do it to quit smoking. Haven't touched a cigarette in over a year. Making my own juice lets me control the nicotine far more precisely than shops too

How does one go about doing that?
I'm relatively new to all of this, pretty much picked it up to stop drunk eating food and ice.

ITT: faggots sharing their love for the cock

I've never actually met someone who vapes and is a beta, fedora wearing faggot. Maybe it's just a meme pushed by tobacco companies to stop people vaping.

Initial buy in cost could be about $100, which consider the supplies will last you a while seeing I got 4 gallons of PG/VG for about $38.

All it is is dilution. Like my standard mix for a 50ml bottle is.

5-8mls flavor
1.5mls of 100mg nicotine (dilutes to 3mg)
Then the remainder is just split between pg and VG to make as close to 50/50 as possible.

Oh trust me man, I have. at my university I can't tell you how many I've seen.

Not even fucking kidding there's this one dude who walks around in a death metal t-shirt, cargo shorts, with a rice hat. He fucking vapes more than anyone I've ever seen

Where are you getting your flavors from?

All that seems a little beyond me at the moment, to be honest.
Although I always respect when someone can make their own stuff, seems like it takes a lot more effort than I'm capable of.

trips dont lie

I work in the oil and gas industry and I know so many people that vape now because smoking cigarettes is banned on most jobs. It's kind of funny watching roughnecks vape. That's why I vape now that and I don't want to get hit with a $1000 fine or lose my job

Fuck off Phillip Morris

shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-108-the-flavor-apprentice-world-of-flavors.aspx

TFA.

Always order bulk btw, you can't see the prices without setting up your account to do so but it's definitely worth it. A bottle this size is considered bulk and is about $8

Mod: Cuboid Mini
Tank: Tobeco Super Tank
I'll get a pic in a second.

Anybody got some solid juice reccomendations? Also what nic do you vape at? 12 here

Thanks Sup Forumsro

Yeah I ordered about 12 flavors 7 months (split the cost with a friend), none of them are empty yet.

I am not! Hehe! Haha! GOTTA BLAST!

>trips dont lie

Smok HPriv a few Tfv4s for different flavours and resistances, and a tonne of batteries constantly on charge. Shit rocks.
Just started getting into CBD oil, which is a major benefit vape haters are overlooking. I was one myself.

I'm new to vaping and I bought an iCare mini a few weeks back. The goal was to quit smoking cigarettes. I still get cravings momentarily, but I've only smoked exactly 1.5 cigarettes since I started. Feels bretty gud.

I imagine I'll eventually step up to a more serious device, although I'm a bit turned off by the hobbyism that good vaping requires. The mini seems to bring me all the benefits I want without getting too involved. I like it.

I vape but do agree it is a mouth fedora, therefore I don't vape in public. The whole culture surrounding it now is really embarrassing, unfortunately.

Cbd is really good man

yea ikr :/

Don't even get me started on the vape games/Olympics shit.

[ inner crying intensifies ]
>and i just wanted to stop smoking

I want 1 in quint form