Sup Forums i found a cute conservative girl that likes me but shes a weeb and kind of an attention whore

Sup Forums i found a cute conservative girl that likes me but shes a weeb and kind of an attention whore

should i go for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlJMRe-yYyc
youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and when i say weeb, i mean really weeb

Yeah she'll stop with that shit once she gets fucked dude

Uhhh.... Does a nigger have black balls?

Yes you fucking moron. What I wouldn't give to not listen to my gf bitching about uneducated people voting for brexit every other day ...

>girl

if either one is her, i would.

>complaining about weaboos on a weaboo image board.

they're both her

what

i dont know anything about anime though

we've already fucked

>Sup Forums i found a cute conservative girl that likes me but shes a weeb and kind of an attention whore

Yes. If she ticks some boxes then it's worth a shot, good luck finding someone who's perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlJMRe-yYyc

nana

i know shes not perfect, just i dunno how much work a relationship with a weeb is going to be

when shes being normal shes pretty cool though

don't worry about the weeb thing, most weebs are actually pretty cool. How kinky is she?

i fucked her when she was wearing this

is that kinky?

kinda hot, tell some stories pls

one time she pretended to be a cat and made me pet her for like two hours while we watched netflix

a couple times she made me facetime her in bed so she could hear me breathe, apparently it helps her sleep

oh no

pop figurines = dumb cunt

when shes not weebin out shes pretty cute

I wouldn't go for it OP, conservatives shouldn't breed...

go for it dude

youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA

How conservative?

For example: if she should inadvertently become ectopically pregnant (she is not much of a conservative to be fucking before marriage like a whore, but I digress), will she do the moral thing and die in agony from sepsis rather than have a sinful abortion?

Anyone who drinks from a cup labelled XXX Tears should suck-start a shotgun. I don't even care if they agree with my politics; it's passive-aggressive cuntery.

As for the weeb thing, 傾国美人だな。

DO IT FAGGOT, What are you waiting for? GO FOR IT!

Nope suck a dick instead faggot

Here's one of her replies to getting attacked on instagram:

>You do realize being on trial means he is being tried at the possibility right? That doesn't automatically equate being guilty. Just like hillary was on trial for her emails and found not guilty. It's the same. It's a trial. I find it funny these women wait 30 years to come forward about a billionare and wait until AFTER he got the Republican nomination? Sounds a bit fishy. and do you know how many Hillary supporters have attacked trump supporters? There are trump supporters who have been yanked from their cars and beaten up. There has been a lot of hate and division on both sides.

shes not dumb i really like talking to her

She appears to have Down's syndrome, explains why she's a conservative

What she writes there is not stupid, and I find it surprising that would originate from someone who takes pictures of herself drinking from a mug labelled "Liberal Tears".

This is coming from a very liberal person who is possibly a weeb, if you consider a ten-year resident of Japan a weeb. Of course, I also think Hillary is untrustworthy and was a terrible candidate, while I think Trump is a staggeringly incompetent avatar of chaos itself. I also hate SJWs.

She sure is cute, though.

Oh, yeah, last question: If she's a weeb, why are you posting of her in China, and not Japan? Those are traditional Chinese characters, so that's either Hong Kong, Taiwan, or some Chinatown somewhere. Odd habitat for a weeb.

Terrible face and a week, not worth it bro, don't let these lonely virgins lower your standards for you, have some self respect. Dating a 10/10 weeb is BARELY acceptable, and this chick lingers around six. She also buys into the idiotic joke that is the political spectrum and actually believes that some politicians aren't egotistical scumbags.

Anyone who would actually buy a mug like this is by default intolerable.

>weebs knowing anything about Asia except "Asian"

im chink-american. we met in HK but shes a total weeb

heres me being retarded with her

Yeah you should skull fuck her in the eye socket

oh god the cringe bone and get the fuck out

WHAT

Normally, they at least confine their shallow interest to popular Japanese culture.

"Otaku" is not an approving term.

I have a serious 懐古趣味 with regard to video games, but I don't advertise that IRL.

What were each of you doing in HK?

Been there, cool place. Can't speak a word in Chinese but I can read it, so much confusion was had.

I would fuckin go for her. But if you cant stand her weebin, sure, dont.

>conservative
>weeb
>attention whore
what about a fucking "no, better run" ?

we were both on vacation

when shes not weebin shes actually pretty great

she also makes me do gay shit like the bean boozled challenge

What i'm so confused now
Does going to a chinatown make you weeb in US?

no this shit does

like a down syndrome Tay Tay

Acting like an anime character does

whoa those quads dude

gotta properly fuck her right, mate. then, some day in the future, she could look at a graph and realize that her attention-whoring and anime faggotry positively correlated up and down with how much sex she was getting. Move her need for attention and validation/reaction with others to a need for appeasing you so she gets good sex. That is, if you can actually do that. Otherwise, enjoy it while she lasts because she looks like she has daddy issues tbqtwy fam

"Conservative" can mean different things to different people. I say that as a libby lib. Not so bad.

"Weeb"? I'm a Japanese-English translator. Not so bad.

"Attention whore". Yeah... you should probably set her on fire and run.

欲眺必災

Stay away from her, crazy bitches just fuck up ur life. But you won't listen anyway because you have sex with her

>Asks should i go for it
>Has already gone and is going for it currently

This is truth.

hmm...okayyyy
red flag, OP. unless that pussy is outrageous then you need to get the fuck out. no sense possibly getting a girl like that pregnant and risking child support payments for 18+ years and the fact that your child would be raised primarily by a special snowflake with a furry fetish, super into anime, and self-absorbed. Dip out, bro.

She.
Is.
Wearing.
An.
American-flag.
Windbreaker.

christonastickwithasideoffries...

How old are you two, anyway? Maybe she'll grow out of this.

How is it that truth such as this bears no repeating digits?!

She's cute, but I can see the crazy attention-whore in her. Like, she made some dude, maybe even you, follow her around and take this picture for her so she could get "likes" on social media. She NEEDS that to feel validated. RUN.

And you really think about going for her? Fuck her a few times and do some crazy sex stuff. Then never see her again. She is obviously some kind of 9-10 crazy. Absolutely no-go zone even if she is hot as the sun

dude....nevermind. Poe's law and all. :-)

Nigga, she seems like a keeper to me.

I remember when I was seventeen and would put up with almost anything for the chance at sweet, sweet pussy...

>attention-whore
>attention-whore
>attention-whore

Yeah. She is a walking ego-sink, without a single thought in her head. Check your condoms for pin-pricks, OP.

Why would you think weeb-ness makes a girl any higher maintenance than normal?

im 20 shes 19

shes pretty smart though. plus its kinda hard to find conservative girls where i'm from

i actually enjoy hanging out with her the 30% of the time shes not weebin

Look, I call myself a liberal for a variety of reasons, yet I hate passionately SJWs and feminists.

That revealed, what does "conservative" mean to you, OP?

I'm thirty-nine, BTW, so words may have changed their definitions while I wasn't looking.

>conservative girl
>liberally puts herself on display all over social media in sexual, "please like me, want to fuck me, but before let me lecture you and convert you to Conservatism so I can call Sean Hannity's radio show and him call me a "great American" before we do. I'm a not your average sexy American girl" kinda way.

Whatever, you both seem young. You'll learn this shit soon enough.

Jap-translator-guy here.

I am also curious: why does weebery imply a higher-maintenance woman? I don't actually know what Western weebs are like, as it has been so long since I have been there.

someone who doesn't buy into the culture of expecting others to give you handouts and use the excuse of a rigged system to evade all responsibility

Ok brianne, Listen, girls that crazy are not worth it. Try have some anal or deepthroat and shit and take distance. Don't loose your heart to her. Those borderline whatever bitches will fuck up your mind and heart or maybe even your Car.

That seems less an explanation of your personal understanding of conservatism and more a slogan.

Do you both understand that guroriasu nippon is extremely liberal by American reckoning? Public education, school lunches, heavily-subsidised health care, social security, etc?

it's tough for an asian guy to get pussy. carry on

>fuck up your mind and heart or maybe even your >Car.

I don't even have a license, and that shit was funny.

Hearts and minds may heal.

Cars don't.

thats fine for a homogenous society like Japan. A racially fractured one like the US you'll end up with one group taking advantage of the others

If you don't know and you have to ask someone else then you already have your asnwer. Ditch the bitch befoire you get emotionally attached and she starts fucking with your mind.

You know....she's really not THAT hot. She's just taking advantage of the fact that she's like 19 or so, has a fast metabolism, and social media is a platform for her to whore her "brand" out to others for likes and approval.

shes not the prettiest but i mean im not the best looking dude either so whatever

1. Can she cook?
2. Can she clean?
3. Can she fuck?
If one of these applies why the fuck not?

Dude, my citizenship is Canadian. We are flaming commies by American standards, yet we have a greater and broader variety of immigrants than any other country excepting Australia.

And Canada still maintains a higher level of health care, public safety, social mobility hell, every possible measure of happiness than the US.

Things may be somewhat more complex than you might at first think.

I think she is super-cute. Please express to her that I would be honoured to make her vagina and anus look like pic related.

>wish I am there with you everyday

Her grammar is shit. Let me guess...that line is some kind of anime/weeb thing?

no idea

will do

well im talking about the US since i live here

Looks like a bit of a nutter in the pic m8. I'd avoid.

She'll be a fatty before she hits 25 fyi op

Of course! You mentioned only good things

Brace yourself for drama and heartbreak OP.

>Do you both understand that guroriasu nippon is extremely liberal by American reckoning?
In terms of public policy, as you mention, but not socially.

I mean, not for free they won't. But then hearts and minds don't always heal on their own either.

Your analogy is sort of retarded, is what I'm really trying to say here.

Rather found yourself an ugly retard.
I'm sure you two are a perfect match.

Let me fucking warn you man. You might wash out the weebery but you'll never wash out the attention whoring.

The fact she's an attention whore doesn't stem from her weeb shit, quite the opposite. Weaboo shit stems from attention seeking.

The REAL root of this is her Conservatism. If she thinks that a mug labelled "liberal tears" is top kek then she is simply an SJW with a different brand of bullshit.

The only difference between her and libtards is that when she talks endlessly about immigration, trans rights etc etc it will all just be from the anti- perspective rather than the pro- perspective.

All the same BS, different asshole. Pump her until you get bored of her pussy and find someone that will be less irritating.

>I don't have to listen to your logic because I live in America

Sounds about right. Either fuck the weeb or don't, cunt, who cares?