Why is that show so fucking funny?

Why is that show so fucking funny?
I don't even know how to describe its concept to my friends but it's fucking hilarious
is Seinfeld that funny ?

>watching CYB before Seinfeld

how the fuck did that happem

Because LD is a comedic genius who understands perfectly how to blend reality and absurdity to create something that is both outrageous and completely plausible.

>is Seinfeld that funny ?
>is Seinfeld funny ?
are you fucking serious

its a situational comedy

>Watched all of it, found it hilarious
>Tried Seinfeld since they're meant to be similar
>It was pure shit

Spare yourself the disappointment, m8

Don't listen to this pleb. Seinfeld is more of an ensemble with the character Larry plays being George Costanza. If you are young, which you probably are bc you haven't seen Seinfeld, you might have trouble getting into the 90's sitcom format, but it is just as good.

>watching Curb before Seinfeld

Who is this?

Natahsa Leggro

I've just been watching little bits of it. Only full ep I saw was the end of S1, the Incest Survivors Group thing.

I was really impressed by how they set up the jokes. I feel like that's a really stupid thing to praise, I mean that's the whole point of a joke, but seeing how the early seeds are funneling towards disaster was really funny.

Daniel Tosh

Jim Rome

I'd love to be a Civil War buff. ... What do you have to do to be a buff?

Seinfeld is funnier. Don't get me wrong, Curb is a good show, one of my favorites, but it's nowhere near as funny as Seinfeld.

Dane Cook

Meh, I don't think so.

That's what's so great about Curb and (most of) Seinfeld. No stupid inane subplots, no unnecessary scenes. Everything is a perfect but unpredictable clockwork of funny embarassing situations.

>curb your enthusiasm
>funny

pick one

(You)

That's actually what Larry prides himself on the most. I forget which show he was influenced by, but his tying together of plots to create a big payoff is his signature.

Seinfeld is way funnier and smarter. Much more satisfying. Curb is really good though.

Well that's the general opinion.

i like seinfeld better as a show but i actually think curb has more laugh out loud moments

He also has impeccable timing.

Seinfield is shit

Frasier>Seinfield