Sup Forums I want to kill myself

Sup Forums I want to kill myself

Been depressed for almost years and get sick of people telling me that things will get better but It never does, Ive had enough of this life and want to kill my self

TLDR; Im a worthless faggot that wants to kill himself, your advice on suicide methods would be greatly appriciated, pain no pain slow or fast I dont give a fuck I just want to die and dont care how.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZlJMRe-yYyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't even know how to kill yourself, pathetic.

I know I am pathetic and a piece of shit thats why ive come here for help

Try pills, then add alcool, and slit your wrists. It's easy, it's cheap, and you'll not feel any pain.

But it's sad that you want to die, i guess it's your choice, anyway choose a nice way to go, you already suffered enough. :/

watch and be free red eye child

youtu.be/ZlJMRe-yYyc

nice quads, also what kind of pill? ive got a couple of bottles of vodka aswell

almost years...? i've been depressed since i was a kid and have been on fucking meds my whole life

Why is the tldr part longer than the non tldr part user?

Find a truck stop near you. Go to said truckstop at night, find a running truck, and crawl underneath it, remaining unseen of course. Lay down on the ground and place your head snugly in front of one of the rigs tires. I doubt the resultant (fatal) injury would be very painful, as it would be quite quick.

stream yourself committing seppuku

Go get this and the biggest loan you can. Blow the rest of it on lottery tickets. Wait...and if you don't win, you know what to do. Best case; you are now fucking rich and probably don't want to die. Worst case; you now have even more reason to off yourself. What better way than to leave with a big middle finger?

>Giving advice on, arguably, the most meaningful task someone can undertake.
>Uses "your" instead of "you're".
>mfw.

>literally inflating your lungs to burst
>painless
if anyone falls for this they probably deserve to die said painful death

it tells you how to make it so your lungs don't burst. read the whole thing moron

>thinking CPAP masks don't have pressure release valves.
>thinking someone can't adjust flow-rate on a helium tank.
>mfw.

I know I'm cheesy but seriously, I want to die too, but I refuse to hurt the people I care about. There are people who care about you, and do you seriously want to leave them with a memory of you killing yourself? They're going to wonder why the actual fuck you would do something like that. Why you would hurt them. Suicide isn't worth it. I'm young and I've attempted countless times, but I can never actually step off the chair and let myself dangle. I'm not going to counsel you because that's obviously not what you're asking for, but consider talking to someone online because it really does help.

Do shrooms/lsd then kill yourself by getting a helium tank and a gas mask connected to it. you will die painlessly. This world isnt worth it. all the consequences of you doing this literally dont matter because everything will cease to exist.

Are you religious?

I have no idea, but mix 'em all, just try, you will not die by pills, you'll die for the blood.
Pills and alcool are just a way to fuck your head up and feel no pain.

Do it already.
Bitch.
I would but honestly living is better than finding out whatever happens when you die.
Tbqh

Story time annon

Think m8
If u gonna day like,next month,you can do any shit wtt any fear...the life is a shit,but you can do so much things...u r like...free

But if I were to do it. I would overdose on opiates.
> feel amazing
> sink into the abyss.

Idk if it's gone work but I'm going to try to off myself by Huffing a bunch of air duster.
If not than I at least hope that It leaves me too retarded to be depressed.

i agree with this user sort of. Listen, if you want to want to live then you should do a week of just absolutely doing whatever the fuck you want and just have no filter. One of two things will happen. Shit will not be as bad as you thought and you might just want to stay a little longer or your experience will enforce your decision and you just end it all no consequences , nothing

Life is fragile,. if you wanted to die you would be dead by now, attention seeking faggot

I agree with him
What can happen to you if you do crazy shit before you choose to die? Maybe die? Who cares, just try to live like you are dead by now. Go out, jerk off on a granny while she's waiting to cross the road, run naked, do anything you want.

Sky diving then don't open the parachute

Fucking livestream it faggot