Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

I'm drunk and really sad over an ex. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5KGIkt2gqE
youtu.be/xvj0rxhjpWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let the grief flow, it needs to be processed.

thanks, it means a lot to have your support in this time of loneliness and sadness.

She was so perfect though. Redhead, nerdy, glasses, sexy af

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. It's all natural. Take your time with it. Take to yourself and take by yourself. Best of luck user.
youtube.com/watch?v=m5KGIkt2gqE

Think about the next girl you want to pork and jerk it.

i will share a drink with you, it really sucks losing somebody.

fuck I thought about the girl I wanted to jerk and porked it

Thank you for your clip, Sup Forums. I'm honestly surprised a drunk fuck like me can get a couple of replies.

cheers mate! I just bough a small bottle of vodka. I already drank some wine and mint. Ready to party and cry over her

jerked it so much, it doesn't help. I wan't nothing but her. Too bad I'm a fucking beta

Don't do this, you'll be miserable for most of your life. Forget about her, dwelling in the past is a dangerous activity. You will never get anything done.

grief is natural, user. if you don't let it flow through you, it gets stuck inside you and festers like an abscess. it's psychologically sound to process your emotions rather than repress them.

this isn't the same as holding onto your grief like some kind of idol for years. that's completely different.

You need to actually interact with the next girl you wanna fuck though. Get your brain chemistry juicin and you'll think about her instead, and hopefully put it in her.

you're right't. She priobably forgot about me, and she's happy. She's currently in stanford and studying stuff i know nothing about. I'm so alone right now, and she was the only spark of light in my life. fuck

I read somewhere that shitposting on Sup Forums is the first stage in a healthy recovery process

any tips. I've got this hot gril chatting with me at work.

i've read that too i think.

isn't it also the second, third, fourth and final stage?

Take some month for yourself and distract you with friends or gaming. Then start meeting girls again and see that there are many more perfect girls out there.

hey Sup Forums

thank you for some of the kind words Here's part of the story

>be me
>be 20
>depressed as fuck
>wanna kill self
>go to 7cups of tea
> find girl of dreams
>sweat, funny, fucked up like me
> go on for year
>she finds other cuck
>probable goes out with him
>goes with him to stuff
>dumps me
>still love her

i wanna die Sup Forums
i drank a lot of wine, mint alcohol and now have vodka

fuck this life, i'm ready for the after life

>love you and her, i hope she's k

it is all stages

Probably nothing you haven't heard before, but make sure to not talk about your ex much, if at all. Only that you broke up.

Atleast you got to experience something you whiny faggot fuck
Have fun being a nu male and please remember that many people want you to kys

bounce

youtu.be/xvj0rxhjpWA

hey man im druck too

Do you own any drugs/firearms

nah man a year later and i still hate mytself lol

do you know what it is to touch heaven and get it ripped away from you? NO?!

Then stfu you fucking virgin fag!

be nice dude

Just try to forget user, hang out with bro's play some games get more drunk. Have a good time. Its the key to get over her

Pro tip: find new game and play the fuck out of it

sorry. I'm full with upset and don't know what todo.

you a dude. I hipe you fuck 'em bitches

I hope i die dudes, i desrves some rest. love you!

youre a good guy OP.

Things will get better, in the end, everything is okay, and if its not okay, its not the end