I want to die Sup Forums

I want to die Sup Forums
Post reasons for me to not kill myself.

The beautiful sunrise

There aren't any

do it.

if you need Sup Forumsros to give you reasons why you shouldnt kill yourself i guess there arent many reason left...

You still need to hand in your homework.

There is one:MEMES

Yo momma didn't raise no bitch

You still don't know what the end key does.
Or the scroll lock.

It's worth it. I tried it and it solved 100% of my problems

Definitely memes

There is no reason. Death is like sleep: you know it's gonna happen, but won't even remember when it does.

dick

You aren't going to go through with it.

The collective age of you three is probably still less than 18.

Don't you want to continue doing shit you like to do?
I sure do.

so much DICK

It may not be much OP, but just remember that these people, the people who posted in YOUR thread, they cared about you enough to post. your thread, the one you created, it made an impact on a few peoples lives, and thats very important. youre important OP, even if we don't know your name, we know that you made us spend the 15 seconds to post in your thread, which could change our entire lives. you're powerful, and every choice you make is important. don't discredit yourself OP, you're important.

Take 10 minutes, shut off all your electronics.
Write down this question on a blank paper: What would it be like to go to sleep and never wake up?

On the back write: What would it be like to wake up from a never ending sleep?

Jokes on you, I'm 32.

OP here

I'm 20 years old, haven't had a proper girlfriend in my entire life (one left me after 5 days with "I don't have time for 2 guys", the other was dating me for a month before I discovered she was cheating on me with a man 22 years older than her)
My job is shit, I'm studying English at university and it's going shit.

But thanks for giving me few reasons to keep going.

Cos I'm asking you not to kill yourself, and If you do I'l rape your corpse. So don't commit suicide.

You haven't reposted all your memes yet