I'm a straight guy but I got a cute ass according to girls.. anybody else agree it's nice...

I'm a straight guy but I got a cute ass according to girls.. anybody else agree it's nice? Request more pics and I'll deliver if you do like what you see :P

Smooth, round, fuckable.
7/10, would bang.

>I'm a straight guy
You're not.

>but I got a cute ass
You don't.

Go away.

Post more

trips speak the truth

fuck off op

Nice, check

hey i have a question, how do u get it like that? Can you take pills to make fat storage go to the ass?

You asked for more so here And thanks for those who said fuckable haha

M-more!

What do you want to see? OP here

you're straight? never been with a guy and never wanted to fuck one but think I want to see my penis in your butthole :/

idk do you take pills to get your skinny piece of jerky of an ass?

No I don't take any pills haha, thanks user! I kinda like the idea of a guy wanting to fuck me...

Sharpie in pooper. If you don't have a sharpie put something else in. Not just fingers though.

lol guess we're bi curious then. Would love to try something like lubing my throbing cock and then put it in between your fat but cheeks :3

Request Granted, my cock got way too hard from this..

No straight male would shove the pen so deep. You're not fooling me, OP.

Moar, faggot.

hnnnggg...I'm starting to sound desperate but you're making diamonds and I really want to fuck you now :)

Haha I'm straight... but I have a curiosity for cock.. especially big ones Is that bad?

Op delivers! Thank you kind sir.

I'm happy to deliver!! I like being bossed around

Yeah well so am I and I have a curiosity for tight asses such as yours :3 also have a pretty big decent cock I guess. maybe we should fool around?

ugh, just meant decent. minus the big part ;)

I honestly would ride ur cock so hard!! I'm high rn so I'm extra horny too. Any other cock want my mouth while he fucks my ass?

my cock's all yours. got any contact info like email or some shit so we can both fap and talk in private?

Skype? Gimme ur add and I'll add you

Put something else in pooper, op

not giving skype away here. giev some shit mail and ill send you my skype over there

would u take my dick up ur tight ass OP?

Bump

Tell me what to do! :) I'm ur lil sissy fag ️

Omg your cock looks great!! I'd love to please it with my tight teen ass ️

? :)

I want it in me!!! Pick any hole

Reported.

Penis is too small and thin to be an adult.

You do realise listing real pics of 11 or 12yo penises like you have just done gets reported to the FBI?

So either you are a 12 yo boy showing your tiny winkie off or an old man sharing CP on Sup Forums either way you are fucked.

you are fucking gay m8

hmm, straight in the ass?

not OP, I'm this guy here and can you sit on my face lol? as long as I get to taste those balls, would suck on them for hours...

sure thing ;)

got any more pics of them? I can't stop staring and faping lol. In my head your balls are dripping wet from sweat right now, and my tongue and mouth is devouring them 3:)

Any more requests guys? I got a nice cock too.. could steal my sisters thongs..lots of options

sadly no :/

100% fag

I've requested your mail so I can send you my skype but still got no reply :(

fuck :/