Feels?

feels?

Feels!

What anime was this ?

I realised that font is ugly as fuck

Life has become the Chronic. Pills offer me something nothing else can for now.

Not as ugly as your mom, even though she still gets fucked on a daily basis by all the fedora-wearing mouth-breathing neck beard betas on Sup Forums.

shit is sad

i'm feeling it

Literally me.

beautiful

>first day at new job
>meet really nice pretty girl
>she is constantly making effort to get to know me and chat
>we eat lunch together
>i know that my personal life is so pathetic (no friends, family disowned me, virtually zero romantic history, live as a recluse) that she will run far away as soon as she finds out
>but i can still dream

If you connect well enough she won't give a fuck.

There isn't anything I want to do. Even material things that used to make me happy don't do much anymore.

To be honest, the most comforting thought I have is that I can kill myself at anytime. I've tried living like a stoic but what's the point? I don't enjoy being a better man but I don't want to be a degenerate either.

I have no friends and am a kissless virgin. I have given up hope for that to ever change. The biggest goal I've set for myself is to save some money so I can buy land in Alaska. I'll move there and Live as long as I can surviving off the land but have no intention of living long.

I don't want to contribute to this society and there is nothing worth fighting for.

I'm done

You know you are all fucked up when you cry to these fake stories

I've drawn this portrait of a girl I can't have anymore, rate how bad it is /10?

Thanks.

I realize this is a shitty place to ask for girl help but any help finding a girl with at least some of the attributes would be appreciated.
?
-not a whore (i.e less than 1 sexual partner average for every year she's been sexually active
-no interracial (any race aside from white
-homely/traditional values
-semi-intelligent
-reserved but not an autist
-modest but not islamic level

You probably get the idea. Looks don't matter so much. To me, a pretty face and eyes can do as long as she isn't a land whale

E.T/10

If only you understood how sad user

it's bad, and you should feel bad

You should feel bad for using such a shitty fucking meme you fucking new gag fuck you

Unfortunately user, what you've described is something most Anons won't have.

We might find her, fall in love, and believe everything will be perfect forever.

But then she moves on without you, leaving you more broken than when she found you.

so's your face

Thanks for the encouragement guys, though this is Sup Forums so what did I expect?

too real, except my mom doesn't buy me games. so it's worse.

You drew a shitty picture, what were you hoping for? False praise? Don't be a bundle of sticks, learn to draw better.

I know I'm not good, its the first thing I've done in over 2 years and only a rough sketch done in about just over 20-ish minutes.

I guess I expected more than bad and E.T, but I must think I'm better than I am, thanks.

watamote

Fuck you man, fuck you :(

I'm sorry man...

>tfw I feel bad about not feeling bad
LONG TEXT BELOW
My grandmother just passed away ~ an hour ago. She had a stroke 8-9 years ago and hadn't been the same since(used to be a pretty energetic person before, but after the stroke she was perma confined to a bed, because she lost the ability to move her entire right side and also had a dramatic personality change) . Recently (like a month ago) she broke her leg and unfortunately it had to be amputated, so for the last 2 weeks she was in a pretty bad condition(not that she was any better before that). For some reason I don't really feel any sadness whatsoever

it's called growing a pair

congrats