Queen Chloe Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blowjob Queen?

Chloe is ugly as fuck.

she is perfect

queen of Sup Forums user

What I would give to kidnap this famous beefcake and make her life a living hell. I would force Chloe to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject her to pure awfulness and humiliation. Terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break her spirit and drive her to suicide, but I wouldn't let her do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. She would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big-ass dog is scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to one of those things? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep her in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with her but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive her mad. I would dress the freak like a baby and force feed her 99-cent store baby food. I'd also pick her up and toss her from one corner to the next. I'd grab her by both legs and swing Chloe like a human helicopter blade and then HURL her to see how far she go. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam her all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold her down with one hand and slowly stick things up her butt just to see the woman squirm, while I let my throbbing erection go as long as it could without ramming it in afterwards. I would stick her in dryers and turn them on and let her scream and tumble for long periods of time. I'd force her to fight other bodybuilding midget chicks to the death. Man, just so many things I would do.

But is she good at oral?

yer welcome

dakota is better

much better

Genuine photo

seek help my friend

with them lips im sure she is

I can't wait until she dies in a traffic accident while being chased by paparazzi.

Would she let user finish in her mouth?

you should be a comedian saying funny shit like that, chloe is far superior to your ugly fannings

this pasta?

>I'd force her to fight other bodybuilding midget chicks to the death

evry1 chloefag and shitposterfag colluded for this thread

thread is chloe thread

fuck off

Best Emma.
Cousins factor in

go away troll

why would you say such a thing about our queen user?

of course she aims to please

And would she gulp it down?

>Best Emma
bless this post
check'd

>Cousins factor in
stahp it

>I'd also pick her up and toss her from one corner to the next.

I see Chloe Moretz as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Chloe Moretz is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Chloe Moretz does it for me.

Best Emma!

lol just look at chloe's manly shoulders

don't make me fuck up this thread like i did the last one

>manfaced emma

everyone knows watson is the best emma

check'd
emma watson not best emma confirmed

just compare them to dakota's beautiful feminine shoulders

Do you strangle that thing to death after you have your way with the cunt?

>photoshopped

kill yourself troll

it was on justjared. i highly doubt it was shopped.

pepe smiles on you

jesus christ

we get it your a faggot who prefers women who look like men and not beautiful english women like emma watson

>Best Emma.
your emma is too skinny and has a man face

>bony shoulders
>ugly face

you have shit taste in women

you asked for it

Elle isn't even a women. She's a child.

I like her mouth

its dakota

man shoulder chloe is attractive?

and yours has a face like a frog

watson is the best emma

also pic related

Her mother isn't a Jewess.

a damn cute frog

il just make another thread lol

Why would she wear underwear?

please do

nah

The ol' Princess Diana technique

That ass is going to saaaaaag

>this thread
>she my sweet sexy princess
>i fap to her alone in my parents basement
>she mine
>no 1 better
>i'm not scat loving toad

never she has buns like steel

>she my waifu
>she so sweet
>she not smell like dog barf
>she no suck hairy wizard peepee

>bitches ain't shit but boats and hoes

help me sir

Barefoot like a real angel.

>autism

>she take poo poo in litter
>no homo

fuck off marina/pedofag with this non celeb child

>autist confirmed

>you will never have Chloe's physique

>you will never lose your virginity

Never have i seen such fire

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

Seriously how can you consider her as attractive ?