Does AHS Hotel have any redeeming qualities? Or should I just skim through it for glimpses of Lady Gaga's ass?

Does AHS Hotel have any redeeming qualities? Or should I just skim through it for glimpses of Lady Gaga's ass?

This shit let her beat out Kirsten Dunst? Fuck you.

It seems better than Coven, at least.

There's a good scene featuring Alexandra Daddario's lower back dimples.

if you wanted to see some gaga ass you can just watch her videos

Its the same as any other AHS season, awesome at first than goes to total shit at episode 4/5/6

Everything that has to do with this glorious mother fucker.
James Patrick March is one of my favorite characters in the entire series now.

The episode where all the serial killers having dinner together was kind of cool. Other than that it was shit.

I gave up on this show two episodes before the first season ended. I just couldn't take it anymore.

goddamit, now i have to jerk off

what video is this from?

understandable desu
honestly the most delicious ass in pop music

video was never released, i forget why but all there is is a leaked snippet which is pretty much just that webm

It's from the teaser of Do What You Want. That's all there is to it though, as the video itself was eventually scrapped due to SJW pressure.

a reaaallly poorly timed collab with R Kelly.

and photographer Terry Richardson :(

This. It was looking great until everyone became gay and they had nothing but gay sex scenes for a whole episode. Thats when I dropped it.

Whoa whoa whoa, they show tits on fx now?

can't handle it

Her ass is so fucking juicy

so are you guys down for a lady gaga's ass general now or what

I definitely user, her body of word needs to be discussed

What show was that?

fucking autocorrect

true indeed

This thread is very haram.

>tfw dated a girl that looked like Lady Gaga

Even had the ass. Never got to fuck. Sucks man.

You fucked up, senpai.

>Or should I just skim through it for glimpses of Lady Gaga's ass?

I will never get people who go trought hours of mediocre plots to have a glimpse of some post-edited celebrity body (when it's not an actual body double).

Tell me something I don't know

oh well
at least you can jerk off and think of what might have been

Post moar ;_;

muh fucking dick desu

I hate how unfocused every season is. They can't decide on a consistent antagonist and there are too many subplots for a 13 episode show.

Quicksilver was great. He does this Walt Disney/Vincent Price thing, and just thinking about his murder/suicide pact with his maid makes me chuckle.

Wasn't good enough to make me watch the whole series, though. Christ was it terrible.

Literally perfect ass. Fuck, what happened to her? She needs to go back to pop so we can have more hot concert pics like that.

Disgusting tattoos

literally everybody has fugged him

new album later this year apparently
we definitely need to get her back on stage asap, ideally wearing as little clothing as possible

any picture of lady gaga pusy lips?

Yeah. Although she had a couple nice thong and bare butt scenes in AHS, so that was good for now. I hope there's more in the next season desu.

what is that, a scar on her belly?

The serial killer episode was a highpoint in this shit season.

it does indeed appear to be a scar
nice memework there, i rate it

I would legit drag my balls through 500 miles of shattered glass just to shove my face in Lady Gaga's ass.

fair

dick status: muh

do any of you guys happen to know how one gets this job

be gay

ah, well nevermind then
on a totally unrelated note, do any of you guys happen to know the best and easiest way to convince people that you're gay
without actually fucking a dude i mean

hhhhnnnngggggg

Get a friend in on it

I think a caught a glimpse of her dick.

Isn't Sup Forums supposed to be sfw?

step 1: find dude

step 2: tongue his asshole

step 3:????

step 4: Profit

you can't see her nips so its fine
i'm pretty sure that's how it works

ok cool, when can i start changing lady gaga's clothes?

he said dick not nips senpai

Would you eat out her asshole Sup Forums?

I might.

Appendectomy

i'd totally never thought of doing that before, but now that you mention it, i think i would

>tattoos

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

why did people even used to say she had a dick?

the fuck is wrong with her hair. It's literally 1/3rd of her total volume

iirc she jokingly said she was actually a man at one of her shows once and people got carried away

yeah cause i dunno that ass is fine and i just couldn't believe retards would say retarded shit

as long as you exist in someones mind you never die

And because her face is very manly.

She is not attractive, hence all the costumes.

can you imagine the smell around there

i always imagine the smell...

i'm trying to

imma do sinful things and then go to bed
we should totes do this thread again sometime

In a heartbeat.

Hhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggghhh
Her look at last years' Grammys was fucking amazing too, one of her hottest

But I already came...

good. the scum of the earth turns me on.

Time to fap

C'mon, let's keep this thread alive

Her thighs are pretty great too

How's it feel to be afraid of needles?

Not him but I'm a type I diabetic who has to insert a needle every 3 days and even I think it's skanky looking

is emma roberts in that season?

>every 3 days

You some kind of pump using casual, user

Sadly no but we got Scream Queens instead so it is a net plus

are there more pictures of her from it looking good?

Mtv Music Video Awards, I forgot what year but Kevin Hart hosted them. Her performance was hot as shit though and she got a donkey.

whelp no reason to watch then

YES PLS