Theory: Sup Forums containment failed, sarcasm turned into reality, Sup Forums is racist now

>theory: Sup Forums containment failed, sarcasm turned into reality, Sup Forums is racist now
discuss.

>Okay so back in.. i dont know.. maybe 2011?.. we used to laugh about jokes about niggers.
>heck i called every single one of you faggots a nigger 10 times.
>we used to send all those who were serious to Sup Forums.
>actually we were quite inherently anti-racist because in this board, EVERYONE was a nigger.
>we didnt have a lot of morality, but we stood with what we had and we sure as hell didnt try to support any stupid facist agenda.

>i dont think Sup Forums containment is working any more.
all evil in the world.

also: what are we gonna do?

Sup Forums has always been a place to rustle jimmies. So long as someone gets pissed about something said on Sup Forums, we've done our job.

That being said, it is harder to tell who is just joking and who is an actual racist here.

Also, we used to rip people who deserved it. We never ripped or shit on someone who didn't have it coming, which I really can't say about this place anymore either.

>muh Sup Forums is shit

Remember this board started the Jews did wtc meme

that started before Sup Forums existed.

yes, rustle jimmies, sure!
but not fucking be ligimately involved in significantly supporting a fucking political movement that is opposed to the freedom that allowed us to have this shithole in the first place.

i dont think was ever any less shitty than it is today.
BUT.
we need to catch up with the times
we need to realize the changes that are habbening and transform our coping mechanism.
heck there was a whole paradigm shift happening in US politics, it would b stupid to think it would leave us unafected.

Back to re dd it faggot

Fuck off, nigger

its easy to blame it all on leddit and say we did nuthin wrong.

but deep down we already know leddit isnt affecting this board that much and whatever happens here was, infact, caused mainly by our pathetic selves and not some foreign board we could blame.

Been here since 08; Sup Forums has always been racist as far as I remember. Not blatantly or militantly racist; but they don't sugarcoat bullshit like blacks having crazy crime rates compared to every other population, the insanity of the Muslim dogma or shit like that. If you can't accept simple facts like those, then I kindly suggest you fuck off to a safe space where your precious feelings may be protected.

impressionable youths taking jokes seriously. on a large scale.

It's a fact that niggers are more violent, lazier, and less intelligent than any other race. Any compromise of that fact in real world policy is an indulgence to an egalitarian world, pure fantasy.

these are facts pretty much universally known/agreed upon:
>muslim law IS severely dated and inconsistent.
>people with black skin commit certain crimes much more often than the rest of population.
>the amount of jews in american media company directors if disproportionally high.
facts arent inherently racist. their portrayal in a certain context can be - people saying the crime rates are caused by negroids having smaller brains sure are racist cunts.

in other words, theres a difference between
>theres issues mainly affecting this group of population and we need to fix them
and
this guy

What the fuck are you on about faggot?

nigger

>implying the Jewish globalists and elitists aren't a serious threat to humanity as a whole
>implying Hitler had absolutely no good ideas just because he went about implementing them in such a bad way
>implying Africa isn't a literal shithole
>implying there isn't a huge infestation of blacks who have been conditioned to be useless and still live a luxurious life
>implying muslims aren't actually a serious threat to humanity
>implying Europe isn't evidence of this
>implying the world doesn't have serious issues that need to be addressed that specifically apply to specific races and demographics
WEW FUCKING LAD

it's actually kind of shocking to see an earnest voice of reason. even in 08, the lines between making shit up just to be politically incorrect and actual racism was blurred.

Because Niggers do not get any better. This pc age we live in they can riot and steal shit over any thug that gets shot. in Nigger culture that's justified and no one can say anything because that would be racist

for reference, lets pick that one:
>implying Hitler had absolutely no good ideas
strawman

Hitler was stupid BOTH in ideology and implementation.
Matter of fact, he even did serious, objective mistakes in implementation BECAUSE his idealogy was fucked up.

Man, i read some of his earlier texts and books and he portrays america as a bunch of farmers with negro slaves and funny indians and he has no fucking CLUE that america is a serious military power and a developed nation dealing with the very same political questions like Germany at the time.

damn u retarded son. Lurk moar you double nigger

>references only one point
>uses something completely off topic to attack the ethos and not the logos
>thinks he isn't retarded
WEW. FUCKING. LAD.

because that would be racist
>because nobiody even realizes what racism is and calls everything racist that has anything to do with [spoiler]NIGGERS[/spoiler]

yes the lines are always blurred.

but one thing i know for a fact because i tried, you couldnt run a fuckign political spambot in '08.
this CUCK abomination is seriously russling my jimmies.

Hey you are right not all those people rioting were Niggers i'm sure some were doctors and lawyers.

sadly Sup Forums's infested with trump's and clinton's retards (literal shills), and a massive influx from stormfront.

the fucking retards from ollllld raids who touted Sup Forums's "greatness" to the media (and therefore exposed Sup Forums to millions) are to blame.

and you can't fix this. it's done. over. finite.

just as bad as reddits, tumblor or tweeter now

>What the fuck are you on about faggot?
Pretending not to know....sheeesh, see, this foisting off of responsibility is destroying everything.

The thing is that it is no longer that. It has become an "alt-right"/racist echo chamber.

It's no better than Infowars facebook group or something.

i thought about that already, but i dont think its a good explanation.

everybody who sticks around for a while.. eventually knows what is real and what is lulz
theres a reason we say "lurk more"

>it's done. over. finite.
there are no brakes on the rape train.
there is a need for image boards. whether it is this or another, the basic principle shall prevail.

the question is can we change the direction we are heading, by combined effort and establishment of better rules ("board culture") - or are we doomed to just loosely track US political landscape now?

>responsibility
never thought i would claim such a thing regarding THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE

>echo chamber
i think you are right about that.
but usually to break an echo chamber, one has to let in MORE outside influence.
when infact everyone secretly or openly always wanted Sup Forums to be their secret treehouse "no adults allowed" safe heaven.

For a time, there was an autofilter for the word nigger on this board, you roodypoo.

That's how often it would be used.

I'm ashamed that females are breaking the rules about posting all the time now, fuck your perceived normalization of racism, I miss my mandated sexism. Tits or gtfo.

mandated sexism is an interesting way to call it. anyway, i was never as much opposed to cumdumpsters revealing themselves as such than as much i hated single people who regardless of their genders attempt to make their name known. theres some (i assume) popular youtubers who make threads and i fucking despise that. true anonymity is i dont care whether you have a dick, just dont claim anything other than the post you write right now.

True racism advocates for unfair policy. It doesn't make jokes about niggers, muslims, and mexicans.

There are few true racists. I'm not sure what the regressive liberal lefties would do if they encountered a real racist.

Pretty sure the actual racists started flooding the place back in 2008 at the latest. I remember being on Sup Forums during the election that year and seeing a HUGE influx of racist comments and photos.

Alt-right are reliably less racist than people of color though, so there's that

nice try

>Alt-right are reliably less racist than people of color
i dont have a lot of knowledge of PoC but i think that could be true.
BUT. doesnt make a difference in this context. the issue i consider problematic with Sup Forums right now is pretty much exclusively white US-citizen racists.

possibly, but nothing compared to THIS election tho. Sup Forums didnt give 2 shits about either of the fucked up party the US "democracy" has to offer.

Racism is just the natural conclusion when you allow ALL arguments to be heard.

This is embarrassing lad. You should go back to redshit, where you'll be much more happy.

>problematic
tumblr plz

And no, you have people of all ranges here. The whole part of being anonymous is just that, you don't know who is talking.
I could be a cracker, I could be a nigger, I could be a faggot, I could be a female, I could be an attack helicopter.
You are assigning an identity to posts, when there is no need. The person saying some is not the issue, the issue you need to debate is the position.

>racism is just the natural conclusion
please elaborate

i believe rationality is a natural enemy to racism and hearing all arguments favours rationality more than anything else

i totally agree: who says it is irrelevant.
see above, i was only replying.

Yeah, because the whole of Sup Forums is one person that happens to have the same opinion as you.

Get rekt nigger

>i believe rationality is a natural enemy to racism and hearing all arguments favours rationality more than anything else

Then read The Bell Curve.

I pretend to be white on Sup Forums all of the time and say racist shit about my race. Sup Forums is about hate race has nothing to do with it.

>opposed to freedom
You serious? This is further proof that Sup Forums mostly consists of retarded 12 year olds. I could explain why you're an embarrassment to yourself but you wouldn't listen

You're a newfag Sup Forums ALWAYS hated niggers unironically.

Pretty sure we were racist in 03 when none of you fuckers were here and moot was holding it down

You are an insufferable cunt

This.
> Internet. Hate. Machine. ™

Sup Forums has always been against freedom of speech, if you don't like it you can't get out and take your jew love with you

you fell for the faggotry lie that Sup Forums was a containment board and not the leading board of this shithole
now you are butt-blasted to find out that what you believed wasnt true

sucks to be you
at least try to learn from your mistakes and dont believe in "truth" spewed out by liberal faggots anymore

besides, is "problematic" connotated badly in english? still learning the language..

i have only dealt with excerpts from that book, never read the full thing. which of the wide range of theories in that book are you referring to?

oh, go ahead, explain.

>Sup Forums
>leading board
oh, is it, like, large now?
i dont use it a lot nowadays but back then i started discussion threads over there to make them last longer because it was a much less active board.

Of course we made fun of niggers a few years back. It was because there are lots of cheap-ass-hoe criminals rotting in fucked up ghettos. And they still are! Exactly as Rothschilds&co. controlling the money, controlling the humans. Also there were fascist people back then.
You have a wrong memory of that time, bro.

Is that real?

>thinks leading means number of posts/people

/pol is a jewish pit, and a massive faggotry recipient.
It's the only board far worst than /b, stupidity and aproximation rule and ignorance is normality in there.
I stopped giving /pol attention since 2010, as everyone with a brain, after asking myself what did I care about moot being a cuck.

Those faggot jew racists are ruining the Internet they should take their Jewish bullsh to back to
Stormfront and leave real whites like us to enjoy the Internet without Jew racists

>being This much of a nigger lover

(((you)))

shut up kike

>only board far worse than b
>forgetting about x

yes

I don't browse x, it's far beyond retardness, but I pref niggas into eerie stuff rather than jew fecal matter bubbling about their sheckels.

racists are niggers

/thread

You have a very poor understanding of the statistics regarding police shootings, plenty of innocent men are murdered and you're fine writing it all off because they aren't white and used the word "thug". Edgy little faggot, go outside.

ahahaha ok i had totally forgotten than x even exists. should have kept it that way.
man that place is literally dedicated to saying bullshit, wheras Sup Forums only suffers from it.

shut up nigger go back to stormfrafrica

nice trips

>lol, neither can i

>if the attorney and bailiff are both black then racism is over and no black men will ever be wrongfully murdered or incarcerated

Wew lad. Strong logic.
Are you retarded?

I'm white lel
Nice try edgedlord. Middle school out for Thanksgiving break letting you on the Chan more?

trips of truth

We raided fucking webpages dedicated to funereal services for the lulz. Drink a nice, tall glass of shut the fuck up.

oh ok, so in regard to the thesis above:
>Sup Forums spewing over into Sup Forums isnt actually them wanting to accomplish anything
>its satisfy their impression of having power and mitigating their inferiority issues
Sup Forums BTFO

well played, faggot

well played

This reeks of an sjw faggot trying to pretend like they know what goes on on b and is trying to propagate some agenda here. I mean cmon, this faggot can't even greentext with any remote degree of accuracy. All it takes is a month or two of lurking to get the general gist of how and when to use greentext and we are supposed to believe this guy has been around since 2011? Come the fuck on.

you got it bass ackwards
nice digits tho

>but not fucking be ligimately involved in significantly supporting a fucking political movement that is opposed to the freedom that allowed us to have this shithole in the first place.
it's still rustling millions of jimmies, so where is the problem?

stuff it like nobody wants you here go back to your Jew nigger Stormfront Reddit

we used to do the user shit and it was hilarious. freedom of speech is what this stupid site is all about!

Seen this posted 10+ times and nobody has noticed that the painting is of Voltaire.

Wolf in the midst. I'm telling you faggots, we have a traitor in the midst and it's op. Pretending to be one of us. Get the fuck out of here you ridiculous fucking libtard cunt.

Which political movement do you mean?
I've seen censorship sentiment on both the right and the left.

>no liberals browse Sup Forums

Wew lad.
This isn't your containment board

>look the painting isn't accurate

>implying the rest of it is

i did. the real kicker: the quote has no connection to either of those 2 names.

>being this triggered

This isn't your safe space either

kek
that's Voltaire, f4gg0t

>descartes on idiots.jpg
>is voltaire

>censorship sentiment on both the right and the left.
sadly the truth. i referred to the alt-right stuff tho.

censorship was never the real issue, some posts get removed but you can never really stop the information flow any more. not being allowed to post anonymously any more is an issue tho.

you cannot post on Sup Forums unless your IP is geolocatable and not shared with others = trackable by NSA and their drones. there are not gonna be people like the dude who predicted the boston bomber execution any more.

Well isn't that a part of a bigger problem?
Net neutrality is a big topic right now, whether we should keep it or not. I've been part of this place for several years now and I don't really see any change, other than people letting their jimmies rustle a lot more.
I do agree that having an anonymous outlet for people is important.

>Who is Voltaire

The cycle of Sup Forums is as follows

- People start saying something as a joke

- People start to ironically pretend to be serious about thing

- People actually become serious about thing

When Sup Forums was made up of SA goons in the early days, it never went past stage one because everyone knew the SA style of humour.

Stage two started to appear when people began spouting tryhard Fight Club bullshit about "rules 1 and 2".

Stage three happened when teens started having their first dark internet humour experience with Sup Forums. They didn't know how to read between the lines and took everything at face value.

As a result, we now have a generation of early 20somethings who think that shouting nigger is their god given right instead of the satire it was in 2003.

probably the best explanation so far, my fellow negroid degenerate.

but what the fuck do we do about it?
we are not gonna be extraordinarily successfull in just telling people that their
>god given rights
are not longer granted to them.

/mlp/

Nothing can be done. Since Sup Forums is anonymous, there aren't any visible "old hands" to set the tone for new users. That was the whole point, to prevent small cliques dominating discussion. It was an important element of stimulating the community, making sure it always stayed fresh, but that constant change meant it was inevitably going to go in a direction we didn't like at some point.

I'd say the best way is to lead by example, but most people would rather pretend to be internet tough guys instead of self deprecating wapanese.

>rustle jimmies but not too much where we cant anymore

Sup Forums has always been against net neutrality, idk where these jew lies are coming from