The thread where you leave one nice, or mean comment about Taylor Swift. She's all that!

The thread where you leave one nice, or mean comment about Taylor Swift. She's all that!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZevYvNOKRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guarantee she's a kinky little slut when she's not in front of a crowd or being interviewed. I don't buy her angel like personality thing she has going one bit. Miley on the other hand has dated one guy for most of her adult life, while Taylor Slut has pumped out more guys and seen more dicks than a county jail urinal.

Taylor is damn perfection!

Look at those "fuck me and cum in me" eyes.

Nice try, Miley.

I would suck and take 1000 cocks in my ass just to be in her presence.

Y'all KNOW that Miss Swift is currently lurking this very thread at this very moment, don't you?

long life Sup Forums trap queen

What makes you say that?

Her music is quite good.

T-Swift is a confirmed and avid Sup Forumstard. She comes here regularly and often.

She has changed my taste in women. Now I pursue the well adjusted, small frame type with above average intelligence instead of Nikki Minajs.

It's a theory. It's never been fully confirmed.

atleast she used to. Before it went to shit.
J/K, it's always been shit.

Taytay: if you read this, you seem like a nice person.

possibly the case, I grant you that. But I believe it 100%.

Checked

>I saw the thread with all of the evidence posted and it certainly seemed convincing.

If she is here I would like her to know that I would love to tongue punch her fart box. And I would literally do anything and everything she ever wanted sexually.

>anything

I would do anything to drink Taylor Swifts period blood.

She changes men more than she changes her underwear, when she wears it.

Maybe we can convince her to at least say hello....

Her music is cancer tier,but the memes made from it pretty good desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=dZevYvNOKRI

C'mon Taylor... at least post a reply if you're here!

How pink do you think her pussy is?

YLYL bread?

lost

Seen that one a few times before... but I STILL lose everytime I see it.

>loosted

Dumping some.Anyway,how can I post more funny pictures?

>proof that Brits are naturally ugly as fuck

How can you post lulz pictures? Very carefully, of course!

Hail Santa

GOTTA BE a shoop. that doesn't look real at all!ln you could land 3 planes on that 6-head.

she's beauty, talent and intelligence combined in a fatal combination, that's why so many people envy her. no idea if she is also nice, how can we know?
i'm not a crazy fan, this is just my opinion.

You could tell that Analyzingtaylor.tumblr.com used to be a Sup Forums tard, Grew out of it though,

Just an attention whore.Yaaaaawn....ZZZzzzZZZ

>youtube compilation
>youtube memes
it's not her music that's cancer, senpai, it's you

Hello fellow new friend!
Welcome to Sup Forums!

she knows how to make big bucks with creating that attention, you want her to be less succesful and work at Walmart? because you like that better can envy someone else?

It's been confirmed newfag.

Guess I'll post this again.

Taylor is awesome, but she's not as hot as she was in high school.

Of course, most women will never again be as hot as they were in high school.

High school chicks don't know how to fuck.
You don't know shit.

I was referring to physical appearance and body shape only.

I'm sure a lot of women over 60 know a lot about how to fuck, but most of us wouldn't want to find out.

>making big bucks=creating true value
*sigh away

She is/was an active member of the illuminati and used her fame, fortune, and power to push manipulative videos and songs laden with subliminal messaging on weak-minded fools. I have nothing but contempt for Taylor Swift.

You give me a 60 year old and I'll find out.

And? Would you not do the same in her predicament? You can talk shit all you want about the Illuminati but they put out these songs, fashion, so on to keep us organised and docile, rather then everyone and anyone at each others throats.
In other words keeping faggots like you alive. less you want an all year round purge without them?

congratulations on standing way above everyone.
wtf do you do on Sup Forums?

post one bit of proof that her songs are "laden with subliminal messaging?"

your opinion; did it ever occur to you other people may think something else or you just like to tell them all that they must have your opinion?

not sure if serious or trolling. she looks like a trap.

everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, who bang on about it?

>that's why so many people envy her
She is ugly. Period. How come people would envy a trap looking girl? I feel sorry for her actually. People call her Sup Forums trap queen and shit like that here.

yeah, I am sure she will be gutted to see what "some people" here write.

i want to suck shit from your asshole, you fucking whore

I hope so. She is Sup Forums buttjoke, there is like always a thread making fun of her. Kinda nasty sometimes, even for Sup Forums.

finally a Sup Forumstard, I was getting tired of all "I think - you think" posts.