Its just an envelope

Its just an envelope

Open it and post what's inside

It's covered in some sort of black powder

The infection is already spreading. Better open it quick since you're on borrowed time already!

what the fuck is it?

Something from Nine Inch Nails, it seems...?

boy trent is an edgelord hey

Not the Actual Events

what the fuck. its all covered in soot

god trent reznor is such a fucking legend. wish i had the capital to buy all those reissues and this.

should i be seeing this right now?

start sifting thru, what clues do we got?

>clues

what did he mean by this

wait a second, is that.... no, it couldn't be

noun
anything that serves to guide or direct in the solution of a problem, mystery, etc.

the only clues so far is that "shes gone away"

... but what does that mean??

really trent did you want to suck giles corey's dick any harder you fucking hack

get your own edgy fucking gimmicks you walking drought of creativity

t. manson

oh god, Sup Forums, I think they're on to me...
there are black vans outside my house

what is wrong with your camera

what are these? launch codes? i'm scared, Sup Forums

haha wow it's just like death consciousness but instead of a bewildering piece of writing detailing genuine methods of how to deprive your senses/meditate/go into a trance with a voor's head device and empathetic tangents about suicide forests all written by a genuinely mentally ill headcase its a packet of black sand and sp0000ky photographs from an edgy multimillionaire

lol.
oh trent

deathconsciousness/giles cory is just as contrived, dont kid yourself bud

not even close, it wasn't half as postured and try hard as this shit not even to mention the fact that he literally invented a form of hypnagogia inducing sense deprivation meditation

Is this say10?

>he literally invented a form of hypnagogia inducing sense deprivation meditation
this has got to be bait
>"nah dude, it's not postured and try hard or contrived. not at all. the dude inventeda form of hypnagogia inducing sense deprivation meditation, that's all. nothing postured, try hard or contrived about that lmao."