/brit/

>tfw Jezza will NEVER lead a communist coup supported by all the might of the Soviet military and intelligence agencies across the Warsaw Pact
edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyyiTJm-FdI
youtube.com/watch?v=G6uBpFWt65chttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6uBpFWt65chttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6uBpFWt65chttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6uBpFWt65c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off nobody likes Corbyn.

business idea: all of /brit/ does a cheeky bible read

rorkes annoy me but i take solace in the fact they will never get rid of the immigrants and will perpetually arseravaged about it

Doing a cheeky conversion to Islam

this is a Corbyn general fudge off newfaggot

one up the bum

no harm done

I'm leaving after posting this so DO NOT reply to this post

hello nigger

reverting to islam

cringey post
have a word

thicc

sounds good

I love a bit of fiction

LAD bible? x

Would you let a French girl entirely and completely dominate you, subverting all your desires and finally erasing your identity, your will?

who dat

I was born 87 years ago. For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's Emperor. But for all these years I have never been the ruler of my own dreams.

I have seen the Gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in Darkness a Doom sweeps the land.

This is the 27th of Last Seed; the Year of Akatosh 433. These are the closing days of the 3rd Era, and the final hours of my life.

edgy as fuck

>When it's the new apprentices first day and you convince him he has to take part in a blood ritual before he can start work.

>Corbyn will never fuck you and call you princess while mummy may watches gagged with a vibrator in her derelict hole

>cringey post
>have a word

which bit of the bible should i read tonight lads

No, I will make a French girl my maid

I want to have half French children

>if you're not a corbynite you're a blairite
honestly mate that word you're supposed to be having is long overdue

>when he reports you to HR and you get your annual leave docked

>edgy as fuck

'sheed
hehe wanted to say that

many of my granduncles have died of lung cancer from smoking

that last thread was getting a bit too problematic for me 2bh

no but i would learn french for a french girl

Vaping > smoking

>>if you're not a corbynite you're a blairite
>honestly mate that word you're supposed to be having is long overdue

alri goldberg

russian intelligence are more about electing right wing leaders these days lad

iggy azalea

it's a meme that the more outlandish something is the cleverer it is

*calls you a nigger*

*denounces trump*

POST FUCKING MACHINES

hey vsauce michael here

*mobilises 100,000 national guards to the Canadian border*

hypothesis: "ghosts" are actually an illusion created by a mentally ill brain

literally fell about the place laughing when I was flicking through the music channels and happened across this a few seconds right before he started rapping jumping around like a fucking eejit
youtube.com/watch?v=yyyiTJm-FdI

My uncle chainsmokes two packs of Marlboro gold a day and he's fine, doesn't even cough

He's a very interesting character, he's visiting South America right now, particularly the Colombian, Brazilian, Andean and Caribbean regions. Usually he lives in Australia when he's working (he works on nuclear submarines)

But he's also a pompous git, he strolled into our gaff the other day and the first thing he said was "what's a guy Gotta do to get a cup of tea around here." He also has this weird half Aussie half Irish accent which sounds surprisingly eloquent.

I imagine every pro-stalinist poster here has an extremely weak handshake and a receding hairline

youtube.com/watch?v=G6uBpFWt65chttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6uBpFWt65chttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6uBpFWt65chttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6uBpFWt65c

I had a strange encounter with a black cab a few weeks back. I pulled up at a set of lights (no asl) and a cabbie pulls up in the lane next to me and winds down his window.
Of course I assume the worse and rack my brain to think what I'd done wrong, turns out he just fancied a chat.

He was sorry about all the pollution we had to put up with and suggested getting a pollution mask. He then continued to tell me how excited he is to be getting his new ultra low emission/hybrid taxi in a few months.

Made me realise how much I still judge people on massive generalisations.

december is a pretty runt birth month to be honest

really funny how people are so fucking cucked by the globalist propaganda that when someone comes and tries to fix it they actively fight them like they have been pre-programmed or something

WRITING a FUCKING story here would you lads please pipe down!

Whah's the main difference between ozzy and britty accents? Can't hear it

>Usually he lives in Australia when he's working (he works on nuclear submarines)
believed you up to this point

*nootka's internally*

Some black people, particularly the peoples of the Niger Delta and the igbos are very welcoming and pleasant people to be around

Stormzy wouldn't even have a platform to stand on if it weren't for are Devlin

*stands 4 feet from the border*

You shan't be entering Canada

Play videos of Steve Irwin (Aussie) and Mary Poppins (British)

australians sound like a cockney who's had a stroke

sounds like a very nice bloke, honestly. I think im the same way as you, I am too fast to judge. I'm getting better at holding off though

Not lying, he's really rich and smart. Something to do with nuclear submarines, I tried asking further and he said "if I told you I'd have to kill you."

mmhmm

alri haha

>there's a country named nigger shaped like a chicken wing
HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS

hey dr. pavel
cia here

no metaphors here chap

mhmmmm be veeeeeeeery careful mhmm

now i have seen everything

might buy a dissertation lads
thoughts?

im literally not joking you here: the australian accent developed from a drunken english accent. This is an actual linguistic theory about how they speak, if english people were born for generation slurring their words, they'd sound like aussies

We don't have any nuclear submarines nor do we have any from foreign militaries here

london?

I've started using this air pollution app because I notice sometimes when I go cycling there is a noticable amount of fumes I'm breathing in

When are you invading us? I want to be enslaved and become part of a strong aryan British man's harem.

>JimmyTatro
>LAWHF
>Cody Ko
>Kurzesgast - In a Nutshell

Rate

He's in Thailand and Australia most of the time. Something to do with air traffic control or nuclear submarines. He doesn't talk about his work but he's always travelling and he is very intelligent. Also drives a nice Lexus.

*le upboats*

>Aryan
Fuck off Fritz
It's Anglo-Saxon

*scratches head*
yeah
i get that

>half Aussie half Irish accent

why do you think the government took our guns away?

is this show worth a watch

reading the stranger made me realise how much i want a french gf or any gf

Why do the Irish, Scottish and Australians like alcohol so much? Would count the English but southerners really let them down in that department

>Thailand
>South America

He's a child sex trafficker mate. Sorry you had to hear it from me.

gf just telegraphed me this

Met a Serbian girl at the bar last night

>tfw no qt serb girl with an accent and who works at a pizza shop

Eating some excellent 'za from Milanos in Preston lads

So they could tread on us

leafs fuck off

5 weeks to write the ol' diss
still haven't started

How does this make you feel?

>Genetic study reveals 30% of white British DNA has German ancestry

>but southerners really let them down in that department
as a southerner, do you expect me to protest and talk about how we're actually dead into binge drinking, like it's a point of pride for me?

got a big enough joint there rick?

But use don't even drink in pubs and would rather watch them die out and get pissed off half a bottle of buck