Asian Amateur part 2. Let's keep it going strong

Asian Amateur part 2. Let's keep it going strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/6802502/zoe_fuck_1080p_asian_amateur_fucks_expat_-_anonteacher.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i shall contribute from OC from my travels of one of the girls to help jump start thread

moar jill vids!

you ever bust inside of Jill?

also, what was the age difference while you two were hooking up?

at least she toys her ass. she got a kik?

Typical Asian fucktoy. I bet she's a big slut :) I'd love to introduce her to my BBC.

and her hairy pussy. i prefer hairless

this one girl (this is a different girl) had the oddest nipples ever

i don't know why they just confuse me

>you ever bust inside of Jill?
I tried not to get her pregnant. I'm not that cruel. But I know a few shots landed on her cervix from time to time.
>also, what was the age difference while you two were hooking up?
7-9 years I guess?

nice. post more webms, man, your shit's fantastic.

any more in the classroom?

>i prefer hairless

is it just me though or americans abroad the easiest to turn to fuck toys? I don't know why

Which one is better?

youve never had a vietnamese fur ball sir

This is a new girl im working with

Is your stuff archived anywhere? Mega?

that girl on bottom i think i know. singapore?

Yeah. How do you know her?

she looks like shell be fun to fuck in the ass

lol i travel and know shit

My mom looks that way too but apparently she isn't.

can we ffs have an asian bread without the anonteacher fuckturd filling them up with the same fucking shitty pasta over and over again?

can you fuck off and provide oc instead of being a bitchy lurker with mold in his pussy

And it starts. Make a request then my dude. Maybe I should make and dump some webm from this fugly girl I fucked.

Which sister would you fuck and how?

anal? (not butt hurt pussy but someone who actually contributes)

one on the right, doggy while ramming her face into the floor then make her clean me off

What made you pick the asian to the right?

Hey user Teacher, sent you an email. Look forward to publishing more art with you!

i love asian girls with hairy armpits

Don't have any vids of anal sadly

face looks better, more petite, and looks like my dick could skewer her. She would be a good pet

Is there anything else you would do to her?

Tell me more, it's exciting to know someone who knows her

probably tie her wrist behind her back with my belt and fk her like she is a bitch then pull it off and put it around her neck so she gets fucked doggy style like a bitch being pulled back onto my dick. i would also force her to talk dirty to me and call me master and have her admit shes my little bitch. that seems to happen often when i fuck

A lot of girls in that area have that same style, im not sure why

please more

fuck the other thread 404d i wanted to download some pics n webms RIP

of her? not much there. i got more audio than anything

I love how long her pubes are, like she never shaved in her life

Replied. Right on man. You're a good fellow. Can't wait.

>vietnamese fur ball sir
Thats true, although ive had korean and chinese ones
Sure it can get in the way a little bit, but
>not rubbing your face in that musky hair
Lad u gay

to each their own.

You would have had a field day with Jill then. I started to dig it because of her.

oh please do inform me i am curious

lol wtf

and heres more of her

Same style? She's a swallower?

It smells better than birthday cake you faggot just try it

things like this are easier for me to work with. sorry for delay most files are too big
anyone cna be when in the moment

i have plenty of times thats why i like this style easier to tease and toy

What do you mean by same style though?

god damn why are all my pics so fkn large. Sup Forums wont take most of them. i like them clear and clean so i can get them into anal easy. I eat them out while they finger their ass, then shove my dick in while they finger.

clean shaved and pussy lips tucked in

I posted the full Zoe vid here as well:
xhamster.com/movies/6802502/zoe_fuck_1080p_asian_amateur_fucks_expat_-_anonteacher.html

Leave a comment if you like. I'm still waiting for someone to donate 100k so I can get off the grid and spend all my waking hours fucking and filming fobs.

She even has a trail!!! you stepped on a fucking goldmine there, considering she is Asian. Too bad for you, you weren't into it.

I bet you came on those nice pits because I would

like this tiny bit i can handle but a whole bush i cant do. i suck it up but i dont prefer it

i just contact her to send me videos or audio sometimes to get my rocks off, i dont live in that country any more

So good!

The girl on the right and this one below are the same.

They are. What would you do to her?

got any more with her pits visible

all my god damn photos are soo big.been trying to scale them down and after 9 attempts i give up. Don't use a high def camera when fkn taking pics cause u cant upload sorry man all my other pics are too big. i gotta stick to lurking

I dunno. Who is she anyway? I keep seeing here in asian threads lol. This one also looks a minor so no.

Dear user Teacher,

Did you happen to ever teach in CA? If so, did you happen to fuck a student in CA?

If so, you have my infinite respect.

Raci Gleen....rail her over the stove so she can finish making dinner.

nope. wasn't me my friend.

Damn. Oh well. In any case, love your work. Bravo.

Ya that's my last pic I got that will fit that isn't audio or video peace out ppl

The one on the right. She looks cute.

can you post them somewhere else like MEGA so we can admire them in their full size?

zed's never been to s'pore

my girl showing off her 34c's

whats up with Asian girls and granny panties. I'd take one home, undress her and see under this incredibly short skirt, white cotton briefs.

Made no sense.

Her left hand doesn't look right

more info on her regardless pls

thx fam, have a new webm I just farted out of Jill.

>tight little asian girl riding dick.
>notices hand

the red towel is because she was recently a virgin and still had spotting when we fucked.