Good luck in jail

Good luck in jail

Say bye bye to Hillary, guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-flip-flops-6-times-in-1-hour-nyt-interview-203417722.html
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-11-13/why-obama-should-pardon-hillary-clinton
businessinsider.com/audit-the-vote-recount-jill-stein-election-hillary-clinton-trump-2016-11
cnn.com/2016/11/26/politics/clinton-campaign-recount/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not happening you stupid cuck

You faggots also said Trump could never win. So...

You're just in denial

yes, and Trump said that he had no intention of pressing for an investigation into Hillary Clinton

1) Oh, so now he always tells the truth? Suddenly? With this topic? Convenient.

2) Talking about prosecuting her will just get her pardoned by Obama. So, to ACTUALLY prosecute the criminal hag, he has to convince Obama he isn't going to do so.

>he has to convince Obama he isn't going to do so.
see

I like how people who voted for Trump are seeing him go back on some dozen odd promises and such he made them.

I also like how people who voted for Hillary are triggered despite the fact that the dems couldn't produce a decent candidate this time around.

ops

Worst post I have seen today. Are you 12?

Except what you think he is going to do and what he will do is different. You see, you are the false narrative. Trump supporters know what the liberals will be crying about , come january.. enjoy the show, faggot

>go back on some dozen odd promises

List them.

>Protip: He's not even in office yet.

part of the show , mate.. cant lead them to believe he will do it.. wait and watch

Bye hillary!

"sure"

except, he hasnt yet. Media talk is cheap. Wait until he steps into he King position and runs the rats off the hill. You're welcome.

exactly. Wait and enjoy. Fagboys like you are clearly sweating it. So much good feels for christmas.

>trump is not even president yet
>already flip flopping on all his promises

>inb4 SHILL SHILL YOU'RE BEING PAID TO DISAGREE WITH ME!!!!

You must be really retard if you actually think that Trump will pursue Clinton

Trump might just put her in his cabinet, because that's just the kinda thing he'd do. He doesn't give a fuck about his constituents. He's filling up with Washington insiders now. Why not Hillary? "Drain the swamp." lol

Whelp it's already been proved a country wide wall is nothing something sound, mechanically possible (I believe he said 'it will have fences at some points' to quote Heir Trump). Said he's not going to prosecute Hillary, and probably won't as he and the Clintons have been friends for a long while now.

Hell, let the 'lamestream' media explain it to you quite simply:

yahoo.com/news/trump-flip-flops-6-times-in-1-hour-nyt-interview-203417722.html

>no hago hillary
>soy clown

Yeah as much of a 'outsider' as he is to the political game, and bringing in just as inexperienced a cabinet (insert disgonbegood.gif) he's already showing he realized that like the Great Wall of Mexico a lot he wants to do can't be done, even with the backing of a full GOP Congress.

I like how China and Europe are already preparing for Trade War if he goes completely bugfark though.

Rhetoric and Demagoguery can only get you so far. Fucking with the money? That shit'll get ya killed.

...your "dozens" of broken promises amount to, "the wall will partially consist of fencing?"

Really?

Holy fucking shit. That's the lamest complaint, ever. Newsflash, skippy. There are already hundreds of miles of fencing on the border. Incorporating that into the final result is just logistics.

And you thought this was a coup, striking at the heart of Trumpism? Fucking kill yourself.

...that post was completely correct. I think you just don't have any meaningful counterpoints and so are pretending. Because little kids are good at pretending. It's a safe space for you.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-11-13/why-obama-should-pardon-hillary-clinton

you must really be retarded to think he wont. Lolol. Like i said, "enjoy the show"

Well that and the not prosecuting Hillary, not going to 'ban muslims' insomuch as try to get a 'muslim check list' for immigrants.

What coup? There won't be a 'wall' as much as a 'half assed fence' like Dubya did, and didn't complete.

If that guy, with a full congressional backing couldn't get it done, where will Trump get it, and the money?

inb4 mexico

Again, wait and see. He plays the media like a fiddle. For the Lulz. And folks like you lose their buttplugs in their abysses of their anus.. Trust me, everything Trump touches willturn to Gold from here on out.

Read the article, my man. He flipflops on:

>The wall
>The electoral college
>Investigating Clinton
>Shutting down the Clinton Foundation
>Climate change

Even though I didn't support him, I had faith in him. But the fact that he's not even POTUS yet and he's already breaking his promises makes me think he's gonna be a shit president.

>Fucking kill yourself
Funny how you complain about liberal echo chambers yet you get extremely buttblasted whenever someone disagrees with you :^)

Guess we will see.. So far everything is looking good. Not so much for the Shillary CTR folks though, you guys are completely FUCKED. lolololol..

meh.. He will still be the BEST president in History. Sorry zitboy, your way of gay life is slowing to a halt.

Oh look. He's raising taxes on the middl class. What a fucking surprise.

it looks like Obammy's gonna lock up Trump before he even gets his inaugurals. NegrObama got CIA plans to jail Trump for election fraud (inb4 "evidence?" Nigga CIA don't need evidence just like Faggot Trump wouldn't need any evidence to jail whoever he wants, plus Obama isn't even gonna know the details, that's how they stay clean). You heard it here first fam. Many layers of the onion, dawg. Also, they gonna kill Kanye, pray for a nigga.

He hasn't yet. With Wisconsin currently doing a recount which so far is in Hillary's favor, and Pennsylvania and Michigan to follow, she is poised to win.

It appears that those 3 battleground states were victims of Russian hackers, so their results weren't quite accurate.

Trump already said he is not going to prosecute Hillary.

b8/10

so basically trump was right all along about rigging and election fraud.... lol

And then a public death for Trump, either assasination of at the hands of an angry mob. Then angry rednecks take to the streets with guns, and are massacred by police, military and private security forces.

>CIA
>not liking Trump

Dude CIA loves its white nationalists. Thats what they are mostly composed of. The CIA started when when the OSS grabbed a bunch of old Nazi war criminals and put them in high ranks of secret service. Thats literally how the CIA started and how its maintained

And then your alarm clock rang, and you realized that you were only dreaming.

Police and Military are largely Trump supporters.

Say it with me boys.
Madam Prisoner.

Raising taxes on single nigger families and families who don't know when to stop pumping out disappointments.
I see no problem here.

That's the message, the whole thing is staged. Hillary's popular vote win, Trumps electoral college win, accusations of voter fraud by Trump and the claims of voter disenfranchisement by the left have all been staged to create impenetrable hypocrisy on both sides. Obama is setting the stage to flip the script on Trump. This is designed to allow Hillary to effectively usurp Trump's messaging. The Trump supporters will be filled with rage. All leading to a public spectacle of Trump's violent death and the massacre of protesters who believed his side. The media will pretend to conceal this info but it will be leaked out via social media so people believe the whole thing is real.

You are a fucking pleb

And that's when dracula pulls of his mask to reveal that he was actually old farmer johnson all along

He might have said that but its not his job. Its the attorney generals job and he didn't say shit.

You're so far off the deep end that not even Aquaman can save you.

They don't give a shit. They will stand there as Trump is ripped apart and then they will gun down his fan base. This is not my fantasy, I personally support Trump and the police but it's just how this one is playing out.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about that shit.. all we want is the governments focus back on it's own people. How many of you retards are there?

its funny how the only reason people voted for trump is because there retards and wanted to see hillary go to jail and a wall on the mexican border built,now that he got elected he isnt going to build the wall and he isnt going to put hillary in jail

he basically trolled you guys into thinking he was a real republican

CIA will use anyone for any reason, they have no ideological loyalty and any support they engage in any conflict is likely an effort to increase conflict, not an effort at resolution through victory. Besides, they are probably also partially being manipulated by other forces throughout think so past alliances mean nothing.

Is "traitorous" a word?

Sorry crybaby, but Obama has already called off the recount efforts.

businessinsider.com/audit-the-vote-recount-jill-stein-election-hillary-clinton-trump-2016-11

I realize that you are still in the 'bargaining' phase of your grief, but rest assured that depression will come soon.

You are an idiot

>locking up trump for election fraud

>not relizing that it was the people voting for him in the states that commited the fraud

you liberals are dumber then a sack of dogshit

Another moron

>There retards
The most pathetic thing about your assumption is that you could only come up with two reasons why people voted for him.

Exactly.

Aquaman is not real, but there are man-fish hybrids, they are vicious ingnoramuses though.

I guess you don't understand how the system works in America.

Hahaha i voted Trump so Hillary wouldn't be president. That's all i cared about and i won!

>can't use a fucking dictionary

Obama has called it off. He knows that the rigging in Hillary's favor will be discovered if it is allowed to commence, so he has called it off to protect the democrats.

According to the NY Times, even Hillary didn't want Stein to go through with it. Clearly they are hiding something.

>thinks Sup Forums has intelligent people commenting
>especially in an autistic election thread

Donald Trump is a fascist. We need to resist him at every step.

Death to liberal faggotry.

>doesn't know what fascism is

liberalism is fascism

how dare you tell me i have to be free

inc recounts
cnn.com/2016/11/26/politics/clinton-campaign-recount/index.html

he didn't call anything off, he made a statement defending the election results.

Married. HA. That's your fucking fault.

this.

and it is all 'for show' because Hillary is set to win after the recount.

PA and WI are going to flip in her favor. MI will refuse a recount since they just spent the last week an a half carefully counting due to how close it was.

I think he's waiting until Obama is kicked out the white house so that he no longer has the power to pardon Hillary. Then he will strike and send her to jail to rot for her deplorably crimes

This thread probably should have been in/pol/ but ehh... it's whatever.

You Hillary peddlers believe so much of your own bull shit you just can't imagine losing.
You've lost its time to hang it up and move on.

You should have resisted by voting you stupid twat. If you didn't vote, shut the fuck up.

>Sup Forums
Nothing posted here belongs anywhere else.

What do y'all think of this?
It isn't even old news yet!

'bargaining stage' of the grief process.

why don't people like Hillary?

She drinks the blood of children, kills people with her bare hands, and punched putin in the nuts.

Haha can you imagine if after the recount Crooked Hillary won the election? It would be another grain of sand on the beach of proof that shes corrupt and has half of murica's govt in her pocket.

>The wall
>The electoral college
>Investigating Clinton
>Shutting down the Clinton Foundation
>Climate change

You give no substance to any of these claims.

The CF is still under investigation which means if they find something that would imply pay to play, they will go after Hillary again.

The wall will still be built, probably in the form of fencing, drones and an increase in security.

How did he flip flop on the electoral college? Because he sent some random tweet years ago about it with no understanding of how it actually work yet i assume.

He is still taking the climate change money we pay for infrastructure.

Funny how he's not even POTUS yet and he's already backtracked on everything according to you.

>AP

Where is the tax plan in writing so I can prove this article isn't horse shit?

probably laying next to his tax returns in an undisclosed location.

>8-10% of Americans might have their taxes raised slightly
>90% of Americans and all businesses would see massive tax cuts
Well fuck me then, you're right. if we don't have enough cookies to share with the entire class we shouldn't have cookies.

for real though, why? the private email server seems bad, but the outrage over it is totally disproportionate

But why doesn’t Donald Trump want to release his tax returns? Could it be because Donald Trump donated a sizeable amount of money to NAMBLA and Donald Trump wants to cover up his donation of a sizeable amount of money to NAMBLA? I’m not saying Donald Trump donated money to NAMBLA, but people are saying Donald Trump donated money to NAMBLA. I’ve heard Donald Trump donated money to NAMBLA, but I don’t believe Donald Trump donated several million dollars to NAMBLA over the last several years. Still, if Donald Trump donated several million dollars to NAMBLA, that would be a great reason to not release his tax returns. But look, I’m not here to say whether or not Donald Trump donated millions to NAMBLA, I’m just here to let you know that every candidate has released his tax returns over the last 40 years, so there has to be a reason Donald Trump doesn’t release his tax returns, and several very smart people are saying Donald Trump contributed millions of dollars to NAMBLA.

That's impossible.
Hillary conceded. You can't just give her the election after she concedes

>probably laying next to his tax returns in an undisclosed location.

So there is no proof of these claims?

lol

Came here to post this.

Not happening, just like every other one of Trumps major campaign promises.

seriously, a lot of people think that she is literally going to start a war with russia and that she's part of some stupid satanic conspiracy.

and that she has people murdered just because she knows a bunch of people who have died... even though she's nearing her own death of old age herself.

>But why doesn’t Donald Trump want to release his tax returns?

Because he is being audited and people are told by their lawyers to not show returns publicly during such time.

white nationalists are the most likely to blindly "serve their country" without asking questions.

Well she takes part in 'spirit cooking' gatherings according to wikileaks

She talks to dead people (Eleanor Roosevelt) according to her own husband.

Nah.... just a conspiracy right?

>Not happening, just like every other one of Trumps major campaign promises.

CF is under investigation still and if they find proof of play to play during her time as SOS, she will be charged accordingly.

Stop being so retarded.