Anybody got the sauce or more? I only have 2 pics of her I will post both

Anybody got the sauce or more? I only have 2 pics of her I will post both.

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/eLBgnmivpQx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the 2nd pic.

le too soon meme

too soon

Too soon faggot

fuck off way too soon.

Who dis?

always to soon

Too soon? Who is this what is this.

Too late

the day /b went too far

Seems like the appropriate time.

Too fucking soon OP

Dear God

too far away from a reasonable time

Quads have spoken.

When did the fucking "too soon" shit happen? I remember the first the the pics came around and the story of drinking a spiked drink and people discussing wether or not she was dead. But somehow it took an imgur/9gag turn and now all you fuckwits manage to come with is "too soon". Are you the same people who whine about Sup Forums being dead not realize you are the problem itself, or are you just a bunch of casual circlejerks?

>>>/reddit/

Such a sad, sad story.

Show some fucking respect. This is a serious thread for once.

Can someone please explain this picture and what happened? Like the story behind it

was murdered.

what is the story behind this?

searh for "perfection girl". Encyclopedia dramatica. Also, the too soon shit came after the actual thread.

this thread

vine.co/v/eLBgnmivpQx

she is dead in those pictures. "Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them."

Note: this is one of the stories surrounding perfection girl and apart from the name it is most likely bullshit.

Too soon man. I liked fucked up shit as much as the next guy but come on.

Sup Forums KILLED THIS GIRL!

the secret is in the name.
I won't say anymore.

People getting burned alive, dogs getting smashed with spades, all fine on /b

Some bint drinks poison and dies peacefully, everyone loses their fucking minds.

The only tragedy here is the waste of a decent piece of ass

First person to get it. Thanks. I have been lurking in here after I made this to see if someone caught that little fact.

Goddammit! No!

It's still too soon. :(

Its never too soon to CHECK THESE SICK DUBS.
CHECKED.