IM UPSET!!!

IM UPSET!!!

I have 5.5" inch dick hope ya dont mind. Are u girl? Where u wanna meet?

>ARE YOU RUSSIAN OR DRAGON

worst movie ever

>Contrarian for the sake of it

I honestly want someone who says this movie's awful to actually tell me why. I saw it recently and it was fantastic.

This. Ending scene gave me goosebumps

Yep. A retard's idea of a woke-ass jazz movie. Worst depiction of jazz drumming as an art form in film EVER.

worse then drumline?

How the fuck does drumline depict jazz drumming you fucking fart factory

>i dont know what jazz is

>Were you rising or were you crashing?

>trying this hard to be contrarian
>literally not understanding the plot because you've never worked for anything in your entire life
God I hate summer.

>Thinking the movie was about jazz

Have you ever worked hard at anything before?

Haven't seen this movie, I'm sure it's pretty good, but Miles Teller has the most objectively punchable face in Hollywood.

I have, at learning how to play Jazz Bass. It's hard work, but it's not like a sport.

Whiplash is a decent sport movie, but a shit music movie.

>hurr play at shakey 400 bpm's, that'll sound so much better than a solid 380bpm

overacted, predictable, multiple unrealistic events, poor depiction of drumming, poor depiction of developing skill at anything, generally unsympathetic and unrealistic characters.

They didn't even try to depict it as an art form, they depicted it as more of a science.
douchey football kid: "how do they judge those competitions? isn't it subjective?"
IM UPSET kid: "no"

Anyway, as stated before, it's not really about jazz, but about the boundless human will.

>douchey football kid: "how do they judge those competitions? isn't it subjective?"
>IM UPSET kid: "no"

wow I will probably hate this if I watch it, there is nothing worse than the fags that worship musicians who can merely just play super fast complex shit. it perverts a beautiful, emotional artform into some sort of mathematical circle jerk.

This was my problem, the epic final drum solo was just blast beats and technical stuff

You forgot to take off your trip, you colossal fucking faggot