Car Thread V.1.8

Car Thread V.1.8

Post a picture of your car and let people determine what kind of person you are.

It's okay not to post a picture of your actual car, but the picture you post MUST be identical in every way.

No car - poorfag
'dis is how I get around
Half coconuts for sound effect
Better than a fucking BMW anyways

me fucking dumbfag
forgot to attach picture
retarded as fuck
still better than BMW ownership

BMW is like German engineering trap
the only way to fix one is to learn German, move to Germany and work the rest of your life as an engineer building BMWs for German government.

1v1 me scrub

The one on the left is mine. The one on the right is my fathers

Didn't know it would post sideways my bad

Relevant to interests... I'll play!

Obviously not my actual one but identical in looks... I have the 1.8 TSI 4x4 version which is an absolute blast if you don't mind ~25mpg

Inbred

Wagon master race

Father?

I assume you also own a vape pen and have a double bun?

Fuck how'd you know

Not mine but spotted this bat-mobile one day out and about

Got it about 2 months ago.

Without the snorkel

200+ hp with a superchips remap too - Gets the torque up to a bearable level (~350nm)

98 BMW

no lol, single af... maybe my car is the reason why?

either full white trash or barely paki?

:^)

OP seems to have a sensible, most likely 3 series beemer... I guess OP is some kind of suit wearing family man that settled down a little too soon?

Arab.

lesbian douche

nice taxi

(white) High paid IT architect, car is stupidly expensive here. Only 3 in my country.

paki

Not my exact car, but exact model and trim. Had to get a CVT after my foot injury, but I'm blown away by that transmission.

pretty wrong then

Estate*

Rate me

Pretty much looks exactly like mine except i have snow tires on mine. Its the hatchback version. Super slow but fun on twisty roads and hasn't broken down once in the time ive had it.

Subie fag :(

Mine a year ago. I took it for a new paintjob and suicide doors and havent seen it since.

people who drive pickups just for the sake of driving a pickup with no care about it's practical uses... those guys are the best

Yeah, I've had 4 (02 legacy[first car], 05 WRX, 09 WRX, 85 Brat, and now this 17 WRX)... It's just familiarity. I also have a 79 Land Rover series 3 if that counts for anything.

subarus are subarus with a cvt ;-; but if you cant drive a standard because of an injury its alright i guess

Don't have a picture and too lazy to go outside. But just bought this last month

Series III eh? I just finished my duratorq swap on my 83. It's def awesome showing up the rednecks in pickups out on the trail.

since when is a 1.8 turbo charged petrol 4 wheel drive car considered a taxi? retard.

Before the car this was my dd. Without the sunroof though. It was a blast and a 5 speed because automatics are soul less.

>blown away by a cvt

rofl

6 speed standard trans

pimp?

Yes! Buddy of mine has one, we call it the flying brick.

bumboy

V6
Moon roof
Custom rims
#averagelifegoals

Nice! I'm running a small block chevy swap from a 98 Camaro. I live in the US state of WV so it's hard getting anything fancy.

I lost part of my foot in an accident, so now I'm recovering. I can still drive a manual with the prosthetic, but it's hard for me at this time as it heals.

Someone that knows car, probably works on them, or in the mechanical field.

It was the party wagon, scooby doo van lol. We would drive it full of us kids at the time. We even got it to lift the back tires up a few times when we would all pile up front and hit the brakes haha good times. She still runs surprisingly at almost 300k miles (that yota reliability)

the most uninspiring 'hot' hatchback ever made

Redneck type, someone that works with their hands.

I wish. Guys are the only ones that ever compliment it.

Duratorq guy here: No shit, I live in WV too. Fayetteville.

Let me guess.... you gel you hair a lot correct?

That sucks man. I just had shoulder surgery and I drive a manual, so I can kind of feel your pain.

Those daytons ?

Oh, your good. Not a redneck tho in a redneck area. Its grayman and usefull.

Woops my current car is the little honda here not a scoobyroo lol

Mine is more of a burgundy color but otherwise identical. I just finished building the engine. Sleeved cylinders, forged pistons, big turbo, fully balanced. It should be fun.

inbred on a budget

Front view

Yeah, i was going to say in a small town southern area.

Og wire

A Class full spec amg line

Huntington here: Weird. I've never seen another old one in the state.

i use it for work hauling plumbing pipes, i actually have a use for this unlike most of the people with trucks these days. bought new in 2005, v6 automatic, definitely a beater now but gets the job done, 170,000 miles on it still original everything

Mexican, leaves in the west area of usa, why not get daytons tho?

Only picture I have under 2 megs

East tn transplant. Its pretty cool here if you dont mind simple people.

Nigger

All in all, ive owned two honda hatchbacks. The toyota van. A chevy Suburban. My next car will most likely be another honda but i really like the new cadillac ats with all wheel drive. The hondas are super reliable but i really like the caddy seats and interior overall vs the economic honda. We'll see.

Looking forward to bag it

Nigger

Not mine, but pretty much identical.

Grew up in Blountville. I know about that area.

M2 you must be worthy of sodomy young jedi?

Stay mad fgt :^)

You have tatoos maybe gauges or other piercings. Wear chucks. You also love euro oem stuff and hate fake bbs wheels?

This and the M2 posted, nuice.

Computer engineer I bet. Or something else related to IT.