When is it OK to hit a woman? Protip: everytime. Webm very much related, she really asked for it, watch all 56 seconds

When is it OK to hit a woman? Protip: everytime. Webm very much related, she really asked for it, watch all 56 seconds.

Bonus, girl making sexy spiderdance.

cunt deserved it

Rekt and kekd

>not naming file johnny_cage.gif

virgin detected

how can she slap?

You really are full retard, you know that, don't you?

Time to leave.
Love how they gently handed her down to another Chad so she could go peacefully on her way.
Kudos!

That's an ideal way to handle that situation. She was waving a weapon around.

if you straight punch a girl like this youre just a pussy bitch. even if shes hitting you

this is how you do it. you dont punch them violently in the face, you get control of them. good self defense grabbing the chair and using its range as a weapon

Fuck outta here, it's 2016. Feminism is a thing now. If a woman hits you, you hit her right the fuck back. Equal treatment for everyone.

Last I checked women applied for the whole equality thing. You want to hit a motherfucker you are going to get hit.

fuck off neckbeards. no girl is ever getting close to you so dont even worry about it

Ideally, I think this is the route one should go about it.

Gif related

>Implying there is ever a wrong time to hit a woman

It's ok but you're a total fucking pussy if you can't just restrain her and rape her without punching

>Hit someone back if they hit you
>Edgy
Stop trying to fit in newfriend.

Clearly you've never been in school. Even thirdwave feminists think it's okay to hit a woman under the right circumstances.

Me AND my wife firmly believe in equality though. Which means when it comes down to it of she hits you equal rights means she gets got the same.

Yeah haha a little girl brushed past me while I was walking down the street so I kicked her teeth in and gave her a little taste of equality! This is what real men do!

Hitting a girl is no different then if you 6'4 300 lbs and you fight a guy who's 5'8 150 lbs. You're still a pussy for beating someone if you're immensely stronger than them, whether it's a man or a woman.

>this is how you do it.
I didn't notice the guy having access to a chair in the first video, nor some friends to her the lady off a balcony that doesn't exist.

> You're a pussy bitch if you punch a girl
> You should grab a chair and use it as a weapon

Are you even conscious right now?

>That file name.
That does not look like a woman who asks for anything. She *demanded* to be hit.

Punching a girl with a closed fist is retarded and you're not a man if you do. Men are a lot stronger than women, you might as well be punching a kid. What's the accomplishment? You knocked out someone who is significantly weaker than you. Good job, you're finally a man!

There's nothing like a bit of false equivalence.

Alpha confirmed.

Pfft, took him 5 hits to knock her down. What a pussy.

This dudes a fuckin shit stain. I'm all for men defending themself against cunts who think they can punch you and spit on you and get away with it because of their pussy pass. But one good slap would've done it. The asshole goes all tyson on her. It looks like he wanted her to keep going so he could just unload. fuck him.

double standard, always blame them men even if they are the victim of abuse. kill yourself faggot

You get nothing what so ever out of it. They however get taught a valuable lesson: that being an out of control, violent shit doesn't pass without any consequences. One should never initiate violence but the idea that women should be immune from it is retarded.

She hit him with 12 or so tiny demoralizing slap punches and he clocked her and knocked her to the ground. The guy's a pussy but I hope he feels like a real big man doing that to somebody smaller. He was standing and just absorbing her punches basically pissing her off further. If he grabbed her by her arms nobody would have got hit.

I'm not blaming the man you fucking idiot. It's unnecessary to punch a girl with a closed fist. You act as if girls even go within 50 feet of you anyways. You shouldn't worry about anything.

dudes wasted

This was supposed to be for

good impact but doesn't leave a fist mark! Brilliant! like smacking someone with a big summer sausage!

When did I say that women should be immune to violence? If she's slapping you and you continue to get into her face, and she keeps slapping you, there's obviously something wrong. Just walk away. And if you absolutely need to hit her for some reason, just slap her back.

fuck that, ive been in an abusive relationship, bitch would over react and emotionally and physically abuse me, i only stayed because of the kid. only time i ever hit her was because she hit our son with a hot iron because he spilled his juice box on the floor. i still lost custody and now have assault on my record. people who are willing to put their so through a barrage of hits no matter how weak, are guaranteed to be abusive partners. dude was pushed to his limit. i do not condone his behavior but ill never defend a scumbag bitch like that

Its not about feeling like a man. Its about being pushed to the edge, human beings have tempers. You don't know if that happened earlier. What if shes been hitting him the whole relationship? Its not justifiable but its understandable

all that hitting a girl in the face does is prove youre a wimp who cant restrain her. literally, you could hit her stomach and knock the aind out of her. hit her leg and make her collapse. if you go for face, youre a pussy

didnt need to hit her in the face retard. he was too much of a bitch to restrain her, he took his neckbeard enotional problems out on her

are you retarded? he didnt violently hit her with the chair dipshit, he used it as a blunt blow to force her to the ground. punches are a lot more violent

women arent as strong as men dumbfuck. a punch from a man and women are 2 separate things

i dont really care what feminists think. going for face shows youre a pussy

i dont care what you believe. if you cant control yourself to take charge of the situation using restraint instead of violence, youre a bitch. simple as.

fuck off all you triggered fruitcakes. the only thing that should be hitting your girls face is a thick black dong

Not really so.... all her slaps added up, would be a total of five os so punches. Basic maths......

b-but m-m-my equality!!1!1!

kill yourself faggot the only one triggered here is you.
lil bitch literally clicked every comment he disagreed to make a cuck comment

This thread is about equality. Feminists want that, right? Equality? "I can do anything a man can do... only better!" That's the mantra, yes?

>stomach
>legs

>punch a girl in the stomach- don't realize she's pregnant, kill baby...a-at least I didn't hit her in the face
>punch stomach, fuck up her organs and seriously fuck someone up

pro tip: there's a reason why body-shots are a thing in boxing- because they can disable, kill, or seriously injure you. Beyond that, most people are stupid and would hit kidneys/bladder, which is illegal because these spots can SERIOUSLY fuck you up

There's no punching/kicking in the legs/stomach, you're ending a fight. You're not going to treat these assholes like butterflies and not go for their perfect beautiful little face.

>replies with a cuck image

KEK

You don't need much more than a punch to the leg or arm to stop a woman. For the last time, we are a lot stronger than women. A woman punching you is a lot different than a man punching you, is it not? I'm not saying you can't punch her, I'm just saying that it's completely unnecessary. And it is. It's like a kid slapping you, you grab the kid by his arm and slap the shit out of it. You take control of the situation and restrain them. You don't punch the kid in his face 4 times.

fuck off manlet

if you hit a girl you dont rear back and unleash all force your neckbear bibgo wing arms can muster. you use controlled force you apply the right anount of hurt.

>he thinks he can punch hard enough to kill a ferus
>he thinks he can punch hard enough to damage an organ
kek'd at your noodlearms you 5'7 weirdo

girls are dumbasses, one kick to their thigh and theyre down. and if you arent a manlet, you can just tackle them and hold them down. maybe punch their leg and give them a charlie horse

>punch leg or arm

Are you gonna crouch down and punch her in the leg? Have you ever done this in a real fight? Pro tip, you're gonna get kicked in the fucking face.

>arm

That's not gonna stop anyone. That's going to escalate the situation into a full on fight.

sorry but abusive girls turn me on so much, dominate them with my dick.

cucks need not apply

>enraging someone 'a lot stronger' than you.

The stupid tart deserves it.

And if she keeps attacking you, restrain her and use your superior strength to take control of the situation. But no, the only solution is punching her in the face with a closed fist. You're obviously going to win. You have weight, height, reach, and strength on her. A woman slapping you isn't okay and she needs to know that, but there are other ways besides going all out and knocking her out in the street.

>equality
>jumping through hoops in a fight against another (((equal))) sex so as to not enrage cucks

I'm not a degenerate like you, I don't have all day to deal with snotty little cunts. I'm not flailing around asking a little princess to stop and restrain her and hurrr durr durr she's getting the same treatment as everyone else.

If a manlet with absolutely no muscle started shit with me am I supposed to do the same thing? Wrestle him around like a faggot and restrain him because he's weaker than me?

Fuck off, cuck.

This. Women wanted equality. They bitched, whined, marched, donated, and organized for it.

Well, equality is getting punched in the fucking jaw in precisely the same situation as a man. Welcome.

Kek, bitch pushed too far.

HOW CAN SHE SLAP??!?

No. There really fucking aren't. They're emotionally imbalanced enough to the point that only physical pain is going to make them think twice about doing that stupid shit again. If you show that you're not going to hit them, they're going to keep going and going and going because you've shown them there's no real consequences for their actions. The age of chivalry is over and too many woman are slow in realizing this fact.

You don't talk to women, I understand that. You're not a man for hitting a woman. It just shows how much of a pussy you are that you have to resort to laying out someone significantly smaller and weaker than you. You're probably the type of weak faggot who abuses their pets to make them feel superior. Little do you know that it only makes you look like a weak, pathetic excuse of a man.

why do you bring height into the discussion on an anonymous internet board? Your first insult was to call him a manlet when you don't even know who he is, or if he's even a he.

tl;dr you're a retard, come up with better insults.

More women being beated?

Women should be arrested when they try to assault someone.

These are a lot of assumptions based solely on how I'd react to a woman assaulting me. You're incapable of reasoning and properly arguing, I get that. You're a cuck and a liberal. I have nothing against you kiddy.

Act like a man get treated like a man

Boom

Spotted the pinko-fag!

Never said they shouldn't.

>You're a cuck and a liberal
This website is 18+ and I hope you know that.

Then how come they don't? And what's to stop them from assaulting someone a second time?

Putting that bitch in her place and letting her know that she isn't going to get away with hitting you. She needs to learn. And no, I don't mean punching her in the face multiple times and knocking her out. There are other ways to stop a fight, especially when your opponent is a lot weaker than you.

You're a pussy for not having the guts to hit a woman. You're too fucking afraid of what people will think of you, to the point where you'll take abuse from someone just because they have a vagina.
I laugh at you, you pathetic excuse of a man.

Ok, so how do you "put that bitch in her place" without knocking her out?

word on the street is that you are cuck! I say they are right! If you are retarded enough to not recognize that your actions have reactions and throw yourself as an autist at the obvious bigger player you deserve to be destroyed for your retardedness. You have to pay for your stupidy nothing personal kid

Because most every woman knows all they need to do is cry a little bit and make a fuss about how their being mistreated due to their gender. Then all these feminist organizations break out their signs and get on the march to vindicate a woman who for all intents and purposes should have criminal charges brought up against her. If our government won't make these bitches learn, it's up to us.

Equals rights? Equals lefts.

You clearly haven't been listening to anything I've been saying.

You outweigh her and are a lot stronger than her. Figure it out. It's not rocket science.

No one should. He's right. Which was obvious to everyone, even you, once you started the stupid bullshit, "oh, I bet you kick puppies" nonsense.

Your argument is garbage.

I'm probably older than you kiddy

>Figure it out.
Hit her.
Now tell me what you'd do.
Did you not read the post you replied to?

And what does this teach the woman? She can strike another human being all she wants and all she'll suffer is a confining bear hug. Then what? You let her go and she keeps swinging because your male strength has driven her to mindless anger, as she's been shown just how meek and helpless she is against the target of her anger.

You sure aren't acting like it.

Nah, I outweigh her and I'm stronger than her. But I'm pretty stupid, so help me out here buddy... how do I "put her in her place" so that she stops assaulting people?

rumor has it she went home and masturbated to the thought of being gangbanged by them

I was using that as an example you retard. He's the type of guy who thinks he's hot shit because he can beat the fuck out of someone a lot smaller than him. I've gotten into fights before. It's not fun to fight someone smaller than you, because it's easy and there's absolutely no point to it. You lose more than you gain.

That's literally 90 percent of Sup Forums.. insecure women hating manlets. Don't expect support here.. they will gang up on you and call you a white knight because you don't believe in hitting tiny women.

If women want to be equal then they must accept the consequences of their actions.

God, now you just sound like an edgy faggot.
>not fun to fight someone smaller than you
It's never fun to fight, you fucking faggot. It just makes it easier and quicker if you're against someone smaller than yourself.

I jerked off to this when she was hitting him

You can easily restrain her. If she keeps going, slap her. There's no need to use brute force when dealing with someone significantly weaker than you. Or you can go all out and knock her out. It just seems to me as if you're compensating for something.

He's right you know. About the lack of support part.

Now why don't both of you faggots get back to lurking.

>hitting tiny women.
So it's okay to hit tall women?

>le overcompensating
>small penis bro? XDDD

I also never said you shouldn't hit women. I said don't use excessive force when dealing with them. But these disgusting neckbeards call me a cuck and a liberal because I don't hit women with closed fists. These guys are fucking pathetic.

Sometimes a slap is more than enough to stun and woman and make her think again.

Sometimes all it does is drive them into a deeper fury.

Best thing to do is /always/ handle this sort of shit on a case by case basis.

should've just subdued her.
hitting a woman - not a very manly thing to do.