What's worse?

What's worse?

1. live in Russia
2. be dead

It would be nice to know, we might get annexed soon and resistance would only be a symbolic suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.no/nyheter/2017/02/17/1159/Politikk/russlands-ambassade-om-forholdet-til-norge-ikke-holdbart
youtube.com/watch?v=gvklXHeXGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=O3TWKW440vA
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Южнaя_гpyппa_вoйcк
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If shit hits the fan I'm running away to white South America. No way I'm going to live in a Russian colony.

inb4 fight for ur country, coward
My country died in 1944 anyway

Whats worse
>Live in Russia
>be a nordcuck
Commit suicide faggot

be dead
>we might get annexed soon
what a dumb post, kys

ORLY? The Russian ambassador just """warned""" us saying it was unacceptable that we cooperated with NATO and not with Russia

dn.no/nyheter/2017/02/17/1159/Politikk/russlands-ambassade-om-forholdet-til-norge-ikke-holdbart

If you are lucky the EU army will be a thing before you get annexed.

Tell them to go fuck themselves. ryssä ar cowards who only attack countries outside NATO.

mmm, yeah, they say all kind of warnings all the time
dude, the situation in Ukraine made us two times poorer and our economy much weaker, doubt we would get to Norway through Finland and Sweden and have any money left at this point

Chilling on a roof like that is comfy though.

that's not a roof
must be some street somewhere high, I'm sure of it

Believing that Russia would make such a risky move is just delusional

>white south america

>NATO member
>annexed by Russia

>white South America

>wake up, realised we're annexed
>trump says sorry guys, your military spending didn't meet the target
>rest of NATO issue some deep concerns
>our chechen diaspora blow themselves up and take a few russian soldiers with them
>life goes on
this is what's gonna happen, NATO is worthless when only strong country in the alliance starts signaling that they might not help out

>eurocucks are losing their shit over Russian invasion that will never happen anyway

axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaxaxa)))))

Ah yes, the safety of secluded white South America.

/thread

oh, wait, Op has asked what is worse, of course living here is much worse, lol

I'd rather be dead.

Dying a glorious death in a potential war with Russia would be a pretty great way to go. I'm not suicidal btw.

Russian weaponry is so advanced that you won't even feel anything.

>war with rushka
>glorious death
you should treat yourself better than that

the cognitive dissonance surrounding the living conditions of russia and other slavshit countries is pretty amazing

you do realize the shit that gets reposted here is the absolute worst of russia?
if you're a euro/americuck and move to russia using your vast wealth and income, you will not even live near places like that

I'd live in Moscow. Pretty good HDI. My parents went there in the 90's and liked it. They also went to the Caucuses... I'd rather be dead than live in a part of Russia like that.

Moscow is a soulless shithole, of course americans would like it.

OP is a nigger probably named Ahmed, all true Norwergians are friendly towards their fellow Aryans from Russia.

Pic related, a true Norwegian.

>My country died in 1944 anyway

No, it started dying in 1990 actually.

And the dying is literal, not subject to opinion or interpretation.

During communism there were many things that were wrong, but we were not dead or dying, neither demographically nor culturally as we do now.

Fuck off, commie subhuman.

How much does old m8 vlad p. pay you!?

>EUSSR cuck
>calls others commies

fuck off, lobotomite

hi JTRIG

Oh so bugari came here to argue

Moscow, Peter and Krasnodarsky Krai are the only good places to live here

around tatars internet battles

hi

Where the fuck did I even imply something about the European Union, you subhuman scum?

>Krasnodarsky Krai

Moscow is awful compared to baltic capitals and I usually prefer big cities. That's the only place in Russia I've been.

Your russophobia and irrelevant anachronistic ramblings about communism implies that you are a brainwashed numale cuck from plebbit, which implies other implications like being a pro-EU cuck.

You don't have to pretend, no matter what you say I know with 100% certainty that you are a gypsy, a homosexual, or both.

go to hui

This
Yurop is dying
>tfw I'll bury her corpse

I would kill you if you said this to me irl

>Your russophobia and irrelevant anachronistic ramblings about communism implies that you are a brainwashed numale cuck from plebbit, which implies other implications like being a pro-EU cuck.

>irrelevant anachronistic ramblings
What the fuck are you talking about, you low IQ monkey? Not that I expect anything different from a communist pro-Russian subhuman.

>I know with 100% certainty that you are a gypsy, a homosexual, or both.
You forgot to say I might be a Turk too, because in your brainwashed little brain you have to be a slave to the Russian subhumans or else you're not patriotic enough. Pathetic.

Дa. Кpacнoдap и Coчи гopaздo лyчшe вcяких Cибиpcких гopoдoв хoтя бы пoтoмy-чтo тaм тeплo
I can't compare, I've never been there, mom friend been to Riga once, but I didnt ask her about it.
Yeah, you would waste your time if you visited something else. (Well, Peter is cool tho, a lot of locals have been moving over there these years)

This is Moscow, enjoy your stay:
youtube.com/watch?v=gvklXHeXGcI

>Your russophobia and irrelevant anachronistic ramblings about communism implies that you are a brainwashed numale cuck from plebbit, which implies other implications like being a pro-EU cuck.

D...Donald? Is that you senpai?

Stay away, you don't understand this.

Bringing communism in a discussion of modern Russia is anachronistic.

>You forgot to say I might be a Turk too

Well, seeing how you made sure to capitalize "turk" and how you sound exactly like a certain famous plebbitor, "losangelesturk", you might as well be one.

Mmmmh
but a very very conservatic country!
youtube.com/watch?v=O3TWKW440vA

I would like to see st petersberg

that's got to be one of the most russian videos I've ever seen

Also, I'm curious, what do Vietnamese bydlos look like? It's a bit hard to imagine

>Well, seeing how you made sure to capitalize "turk"
That's because I know how to write properly.

>Bringing communism in a discussion of modern Russia is anachronistic.
The fuck are you talking about? I said my country dies in 1944 when it was occupied by the Russian subhumans and it was (figuratively) killed. You jumped in to defend the retarded system that turned a normal county into a shithole. Kill yourself.

looks like New Jersey

This. You can live like a king in any place in the world [spoiler]if you wealth enough.[/spoiler]

shit, just realized you're Kyrgyz, not Vietnamese

fuck, this is embarassing

>That's because I know how to write properly.

Capitalizing "turk" is not something that a Bulgarian will naturally do, and there is no reason to force yourself either.

>my country dies in 1944

It's not your country.

>Russian subhumans

LOL.

> it was (figuratively) killed

Beats being killed literally, let me tell you.

>defend the retarded system that turned a normal county into a shithole

Not at all, I do prefer the Tsardom to what came next.

But I also bitterly acknowledged that what came after communism turned out to be infinitely worse than communism.

And it's not because the elites changed, they are the same old commies. It's because the "Big Bosses" as per Muhoboiko changed, and the Russians were much better than the western kikes.

It's cute, but it often rains over there like in London and it's cold like in Estonia (I think they should have similar weather since theh are so close)
If you ever want to do this, I strongly suggest going in late spring or summer

And you're a russian trash with Canada VPN
kek

Kill yourself, slave.

Not an argument, mangal.

Regardless of what you cultural marxists believe, objective reality exists, and the reality is that the country literally started dying when the Russians left, not when they came.

>the Russians left

Also, that is a figure of speech, since they never had military bases on our soil. We had a very strong army for our size and 0 soviet bases.

Now we have no army, we scrapped our rockets by NATO orders, and we have 3 American bases for which the niggerfaggots don't even pay rent.

Someday we will destroy all of you and conquer your country. I dream of the day when I can walk along the Champs Elysees or Hyde Park, shooting from a machine gun.

Again, kill yourself, slave.
The Russian subhumans you so love destroyed everything good about this country when they invaded. Then they brainwashed the slaves like you and your slave family into believing they lived a good life in their shithole. Pathetic.

>since they never had military bases on our soil
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Южнaя_гpyппa_вoйcк

>you don't understand

Me in the back, far right

He's a brainwashed slave. Every officer got his training and approval in Moscow, there were thousands of Russian """"advisors"""" in the military and the government and the culture. This idiot is trying to imply we were free or some shit like that.

>destroyed everything good about this country

They did not destroy our army. The West and their shills did that.

They did not destroy our education. The western shills did that.

They did not destroy our border and forced us to tolerate foreign shitskin invaders. The westerners and their shills do that.

They did not destroy and plunder our industry. The westerners and their shills did that.

Bulgaria's GDP in 1989: 22 bln$
Bulgaria's GDP in 1993: 10.83 bln$
Bulgaria's GDP in 2003: 20.3 billion$

A lost decade during which we lost a cruical portion of our active population, which migrated and is being assimilated abroad.

Ethnic Bulgarians in 1992: 7,271,185
Ethnic Bulgarians in 2011: 5,664,624 (much older too)

Finally, they did not destroy our culture and identity like the western shills are doing with gay parades and history textbooks about "Ottoman Coexistence".

Sup Forumsolgaria never be good.

>They are cowards for not making a diplomatic suicide

But Tallinnmis pretty kawaii in January, I was there a few weeks ago. It creates a certain atmosphere, maybe st petersberg too ?

>history textbooks about "Ottoman Coexistence".
No such thing. You're a low IQ peasant who fell for """""patriotic"""" lies.

>they did not destroy our culture and identity
They did. They created brainwashed faggots like you who praise the Russian subhumans.

Also you probably don't know about the three bankruptcies during communism, right?

>we were free or some shit like that.

We (the Bulgarians, not you) were allies to people that are similar to us, they are basically a cultural crypto-colony of the First Bulgarian Empire, people with whom we have actual ties and things in common, and who treated us with much more respect than our current "allies".

Freedom is relative, not even Putin is "free", everybody has things they have to consider.

>No such thing. You're a low IQ peasant who fell for """""patriotic"""" lies.

Let me guess, you read in dnevnik or some other jewish publication like that that these textbooks don't exist and are "fake news".

You probably watch CNN too and consider yourself informed.

Or you're just practicing the gypsy equivalent of taqiya.

I have seen those textbooks with my own eyes, you literal subhuman, you and all of yours must and will be genocided.

They literally killed the political and intellectual elite of this country in 1944-45, you brainwashed peasant.

>muh bruthers
Kill yourself, slave. I have nothing in common with these subhumans nor with their pathetic cocksuckers like you.

I don't know 2bh with you
I think that a lot of our tourist go to Tallinn on New Year too, maybe it's only bad for me since I hate winter

>I have seen those textbooks with my own eyes
Then you're a deluded fuck, because they don't exist.

Sound like another ambassador assassination is required

>I have nothing in common

Yes, I already understand that you are not even white, you can't possibly have anything in common with Bulgarians and Russians.

>They literally killed the political and intellectual elite of this country in 1944-45, you brainwashed peasant.

Our own commies did that actually, and commies have done the same thing to Russia, too.

Still, killing the old elite is better than genociding the whole nation, which is what the west and its shills are doing now.

The Turks were killing your elite for 5 centuries. Are you 10 times butthurt about them as you are about 50 years of Soviet rule?

>the west is killing the whole nation
I'm leaving this thread. There's no point in talking to an imbecile like you.

The killing happens in the first five years.

bugarski putiki ima da eba i da vi pravam deca pa vie glej te gi cim tolku po demografijata se zamarate

aйдe caшкo тeбe чaкaмe

ja ke gi ebam vie decata da gi gledate ok?

gledai da ne te naeba az tebe

aziz smiri se ke ja ebam sestra ti a ne tebe

ali ke pratam iam eden so znam peder e on ke te perdasi

Eби ce c нeгpитe и aлбaнцитe дeтo oбичaш дa ce cнимaш c тях.

Killing so many of your own valueable people in a span of 2 years is diferent.

sestra mi ebe samo muskulesti bikove
ne slabi 40 kilogramovi skeleti

a ona krava e deka ebe samo bikovi

hahahahahahah

Now this cuck is really saying that the Russians were worse than the ottomans.

This is a 100% turk or pomak.

I will literally cut your head off and shit in your throat if I find you.

>bikovi

Ha бългapcки ce пишe "бикoвE", пoгaнeцo нeдeн.

Дeйбa ceлянинa.

Russians = Ottomans

kazi i vegetarijanec sum neka ne se plasi

ali pak ke ja jadam

>Europe might get annexed by Russia
1. The funniest thing i heard today
2. Norway isnt Europe)0))0)

t. rogonosec

пиши нa чoвeшки бe

Proove

Well, at least you tried.

Moscow=Istanbul