Tfw you read about utah...

>tfw you read about utah, an entire american state populated by crazy cultists worshiping space jesus and living deep in the mountains in a valley of salt lake cut off from the rest of the world

what the fuck america

Other urls found in this thread:

arkencounter.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SALT LAKE CITY

BASED
E
S
T

Americans can't name things,

i like the way it sounds 2bh

oh no! Noah's Ark exist in America!
arkencounter.com/

Why are mormons so overrepresented in the federal government despite being a marginal minority?

They live there because they were pushed out of every other community and their leader was murdered after declaring himself god emperor of the US

They're very disciplined people with strong morals and family ties. They are a very successful group that are nice to live around, whatever crazy beliefs they hold.

Mormons wear magic underwear too, look it up.

>magic underwear
does it make their dicks bigger and uncut?

"you're welcome"

All I can think of when I hear Utah is that's where the money is in Prison Break.

protects them from demons

Do they give you superpowers?
Is it a replacement for circumcision?
How do they know if you're wearing them or not?

LOL

What's wrong with its name? It's the major city next to the Great Salt Lake

Is it legal to shoot mormons?

Do you know what the purpose of a proper name is?
It's so you don't get mixed up with other things.
In the case of a place, you usually want a name with an easy demonym
Good examples of demonyms are:
Brazillian
Romanian
Canadian
Australian
Bad examples of demonyms are:
Salt Laker
American

>Metric American "opinions"

Salt Laker
One who Salt Lakes
Have you ever Salt Laked?
Ever gone Salt Laking?

Huh, now that fallout dlc has some cool context, I didn't know that region was known for religious crazies.

The underwear itself isn't magic, it's supposed to symbolically represent stuff.

This, who cares about them? They're not hurting anyone (the mainstream Mormons that is).

Speaking of which, if you want to be even more spooked read about the fundamentalists.

>Salt Laker
>American

Any specific groups, states or individuals worth reading about?

The FLDS (Fundamentalist LDS) Church is the most prominent group, and the one with the most controversy and scandal. Pic related is a great book to start with.

I guess when your church looks like it's built to withstand a military assault you know you're dealing with hardcore nuts.

Their leader is currently serving life in prison for child rape, abuse, and fraud.

Yeah but who gives a fucking shit? Salt Lake City sounds nice. Your idea of what makes a name proper may sound right in your head but it clashes with reality.

There are mormons here too. I've seen them walking around in their straight laced white shirts in little groups.

Pic related is all you need to know about Utah

You're retarded, my man.

>M*rmons are allowed to exist