Be honest, did she really do anything wrong?

Be honest, did she really do anything wrong?

Other than being a massive cunt. Nothing wrong at all desu

she was too young to be this jaded.

She enjoyed abusing her small amount of power. She enjoyed ruining lives because she's a psychopath. But i'm on Sup Forums so no she dindu nuffin

She betrayed the Prophets

well threatening to tell billy bibbits mom was kind of a dick move.

But they were in a fucking asylum voluntarily. It's not like she was beating them or forcing shit anything on them that wasn't intended to help them

they're grown men let them have a smoke once in a while for chrissake

Not Jack Nicholson, he had to go there. And she made it a point to break him.

I love how Sup Forums are torn between hating cunty old women and the 'villain did nothing wrong' mentality on this one

[sey-dist, sad-ist]

Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
Psychiatry. a person who has the condition of sadism, in which one receives sexual gratification from causing pain and degradation to another.
a person who enjoys being cruel.

She overstepped her boundaries but beyond that, not really. People give mental health staff a lot of shit, but they have to deal with what society doesn't. There will be nurses on here going, "B-but I would never abuse my patients! I'm the exception!" but they're young and their wills haven't been broken by the sheer and complete toll taking care of the mentally ill take on their empathy.

She caused Chucky to commit suicide.

No, she was the hero of the film and Nicholson was the bad guy.

She looks like Stuart's mom from MADTV.

god, i want her to give me cock and ball torture then look at me with utter disgust like she always does

She let danny Devito escape and move to philly

>yfw you just realized that was danny devito

If this movie was released today, would feminists be mad about it's portrayal of women and see Nicholson's character as a problematic shitlord?

they were threw a minor fit when it was in theaters

She drove a patient to suicide and had a perfectly healthy guy lobotomized because they upset her little dictatorship. She was a huge fucking bitch

In the book its implied she let the black orderlies sodemize the patients.

It really wasn't her fault that guy killed himself. she had no way of knowing he would do that. Although i'm mad she didn't get strangled by Jack Nicholson

She didn't care what was good for Billy Bibbit, she manipulated him and took advantage of his mental illness for her own purposes, and he eventually kills himself over it

I was just about to say that. Good catch.

All she needed was the dick. If I somehow transported back to 1975 and into the movie, I'd give her all the dick she could handle. Sweet Jesus, she was made for the dick.

This and most especially For the first time Billy Bibbit speaks without a stutter, and Nurse Ratchet brings up his most intense trigger.

>mfw can't decide which I'd rather rape harder, Ratchet or Kai Win
>mfw can't decide who I'd rather get dominated by either

prefers control over development

reminds me of my narcissistic abusive parents