Post Fluffies

Post Fluffies

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/5640#search=human_baby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a gore thread.

all fluffy threads are gore threads

Not sure if fluffys are growing in popularity or if people are getting addicted and need their fix twice a day.

Probably growing a little from the new content people have been posting (mainly stories) and people are getting intrested

This is genuinely the most confounding thing to me. There isn't much that gets to me after years of shit like... well most of this thread at this point, but what the fuck is it with these fucking fluffy things?

Honestly I prefer hugbox over this autism.

I see adorable fucker I crush adorable fucker.
Understand?

A sci-fi open source world where a biolab created fluffys to sell. They got leaked into the wild by an animal rights group and the only reason they survive in the wild is the mass amount of breeding they do. Cause of the leak before official release they still got many bugs like many being psycho paths and being really stupid.

Cause of their capability's to talk they make for interesting pets. Some like to keep them others like to kill. And cause their are considered biotoys from their artificial origins animal protection laws dont cover them and are considered an invasive species and vermin.

I mean, it was really less a question of why people do it/are into it, and more why it bothers me so much. It's not a moral thing; I'm not saying you should stop or anything. It's just strange to me that I can look at people with their faces chopped up and not feel much of anything, but this shit bothers me.

>triggered

All the info you need now.

Nope, this is still a fluffy thread.

That fucking pose tho

They're like children, but easier to take care of. The problem I have with them is they have no basic morals. They will abandon their children, they're selfish as fuck (break each other's legs for FUCKING BLOCKS), self-centered to the fucking moon and back (they will LITERALLY SHIT ON YOU DEMANDING YOUR GARDEN) and they all do this crap. Every. Single. One.

Many people would say they are not easier to take care.

one of my all time favorites lol

well, easier to take care of regarding house training, like making them use a litter box

I like this one. The one drowning could just stand up and breath.

They're innocent to the point they are not; 'Stomp a baby to death? Whats wrong with that?', 'Brown fluffy? POOPY BABY! KILL!'; depending on the "Headcannon" they can be fixed, or never were bad in the first place, but by majority "Headcannon", they're just walking piles of self copying shit.

Everyone who posts always takes random parts from the cotton story. Never seen the whole set. Can anyone deliver?

Some of my favorite ones is when the bad mummah trys to kill a baby but everything goes wrong.

I will admit there are some good fluffs out there, but they are less than 1% of the population
fluffybooru.org/post/view/5640#search=human_baby story where they try to kill a fucking BABY for not replying to them

That specific comic always gets a laugh from me.

I like a good foals-die-because-stupid-mother story.

I like that this story ends badly for the mother and good for the foal. It's karma at the far end of the probability scale.

death by stupidity is always the best.

Why do we like fluffy threads?

Cause irl, we are treated like "poopeh babies".

I think its a mix, the second I found out about fluffy abuse, I stayed awake for almost 24 hours straight, just reading fluffy abuse, and repeated that for about 4 days, after that I'd check the booru a through the day reading whatever good ol' abuse came on; that continued for a while, after that I slowed down a bit, but I still do on after a couple of days.

A brown baby story? perfect.

seriouse question how this even started all that fluff abuse?

did this guy actually try to nuke FUCKING FLUFFY THREAD with gore?

>fucking boom

I think it came from a MLP fanfic that had abuse but I could be wrong. Slowly over time it evolved into other boxes.

there were ponies
ponies are cute
tiny ponies are cuter
some people like hurting cute things
the /mlp/ community is actually creative beyond belief
a few interesting things happened and there was no coming back

Originally a guy posted a "fluffy" pony (from MLP), a guy then posted a abused version on that pony, thats considered the thing that really stoked the fire; before that there were MLP abuse fanfics and drawings and what-not, but thats one of the main things; if you look at the really old fluffy abuse drawings, the legs longer, and the fluff if more so hair, than wool, they're also smarter, and the fluffies are simple in variety.

How many are there?, I can only recolect seen like 3

I don't get this fluffy shit, here's mildly related gore though.

have a decent story then