Tfw drinking 2 gallons of milk a day

>tfw drinking 2 gallons of milk a day

anyone here managed to quit dairy?

bump

Milkboy reporting in, no please help me as well

bumping

Isn't drinking that much milk unhealthy?

I don't drink milk, but I do eat cheese.

Obviously, that's why I need help quitting

Used to have cereal followed by a millshake, cheese sandwich for lunch and a milkshake. Cheese with dinner and maybe another milkshake.

After a while my throat started going all weird and swollen/muccusy. Doctors attributed it to dairy.

It's easy to quit dairy when a milkshake makes it hard for you to breath and swallow in the evening.

No other animals drink milk past infancy.

Can I shame you into quitting?

you must be fat af user

I actually wasn't, it was weird. Used to run and do weights every day, though. Generally a half hour run as standard.

Put on some weight since, and then dropped it off again by cutting out processed sugar and doing a vit of exercise.

Nope, I've heard it all. Milk-mouth, Pastured-Hitller, Dairy-Breath

I just can't stop. I hate having to sit outside, in my car, drinking a half gallon of milk before going in to work, smelling like dairy all day. My teeth have milk stains on my teeth and I cough up curds every morning.

Fucking sucks.

pasteurized-Hitler*
sorry, was sipping on some 2%

fair enough, im having to give up dairy because im pretty sure im lactose intolerant

sucks man

Bump, I need help anons.

That is really disturbing.

Really.

Yeah, but it wasn't too bad in the end. I don't miss it much.

My friends bought me Lactase Enzyme tablets for my birthday this year so I could have a baked camembert for my birthday. Not tried them yet, but maybe you could? Just head to a health store like Holland and Barrett. They should have them.

Having my teeth on his my teeth because hes using my teeth too much in that my teeth sentence

>tfw not being able to name 3 things that arent Jackie Chan...
FUCK

found some on amazon the other week, my brothers wife is in the same boat and suggested it to me as well, gonna buy and try

it'll be nice having a latte knowing my gut wont turn into a writhing ball of angry snakes

dang dude you must be lit AF
>I need that white

Won't hurt to try!

Also, try switching your milk out with other things. There's loads of choice. Almond milk is fucking excellent, as is hazelnut milk. It takes a day to get used to it but they taste way better than soya milk.

I know. I just don't know how to quit.

I guess it's because my parents drank around me all the time, and wouldn't even open a window. It was easy for me to pick up a carton and sneak a sip, and then it turned into an everyday thing, and now I'm here.

I've tried Soymilking, but it hurts my throat and makes me feel like theres water in my lungs. Plus, why all the flavors? When I want a glass of milk, I've never thought "boy, what if this tasted like skittles"

Any input that can help will be appreciated

2%, skimmed, whole

i like the sound of hazelnut milk, just need to figure out where the fuck i can buy it now

bumping for answers

what the hell is this thread

Do you drink milk? You know, socially drinking milk is just as harmful.
>"oh I only drink milk when I'm drinking"
>"I only drink milk after a rough day"
You're fooling yourself into an addiction

What color is your shit?

drinking milk is vital for strong bones and a good source of protein you dumb cunt.

why cant i just eat bones instead of drinking milk

beige and usually liquid, like coffee with half and half
That's a lie fed to you by Big Dairy. Trust me, I don't feel healthy.
Please, someone help

asking the real questions

will try/10

because if you ate bones you wouldn't have healthy bones, you'd have broken teeth.

but teeth are bones

no they aren't

ok fine but google says teeth are stronger than bones so back to my original question

will someone please screenshot this thread for me so that i can save it to my pictures ~katie

you still wouldn't have stronger bones from eating bones.

why am i even discussing this

i'll do it if you show me some titty

why not? dogs eat bones all the time and they have verrrtry strong teeth

Dogs chewing on dog chew bones or hard toys helps scrape away plaque, which can cause bad breath and a number of potentially serious dental problems. The action of the bone against the teeth scrapes away plaque and controls tartar buildup - helping prevent periodontal disease and yellowing of teeth.

I was slowly able to replace it almond, rice and hemp milk.
Not gonna lie replacing diary has been expensive and it's an acquired taste.
But from a health point it has been great.

don't stop user. If you drink enough you will then gain the power milk. And if you drink enough chocolate and strawberry milk you will gain chocolate strawberry milk. You shall become milkman defender of all dairy products, and keep watch over the citizens of dairy town. I applaud you.

Can we get back to the topic at hand? I'm craving a milkshake with cheddar sprinkles and can't get over it

Please, someone help

but when dog poo dries in the sun it goes white from all the calcium from bones so there's obviously lots of good calcium in bones to make your teeth strong

fuck yo milk nigga we talkin bout eating bones n sheit

Thank you. Did you cut the almond milk with whole at first, or did you just quit, cold-dairy?

It also gives them strong bones

You should try eating bones
post results

they don't get their calcium from eating bones. Even if bones are a rich source of calcium, they may hurt your dog-puncturing internal organs or causing indigestion. Same with humans

don't drink milk, don't eat cheese. can't stand the taste or the smell.
i tried eating a cheese cake once. felt sick for the rest of the day.

and since teeth are bones it gives them strong teeth for eating bones

what if i chew them up good and prop

Can we get serious here? This isn't a joke to me, I've tried hypno-therapy and all I could think of was counting utters

This is fucking love, hit dubs

put em in a blender and drink bone juice and a smoothie.

*in a smoothie

try this user

I have to leave for a bit, can you watch this for me user?

Will try cutting my next shake with bones and almond, thanks.
Can they be cow bones? Or does it have to be from like, a lizard or dolphin or something?

have you tried smoking crack instead?

Whole milk was my poison.. I'd come home from work, and just.. it wasn't me! The dairy changed everything, made me a man I wouldn't wanna be again. But it was liquid courage, I would hit the gallon jug until.. it was gone. Milks Anonymous for lif!

>cut with chocolate
sure, I'll see what I can do

it has to be human-female bones

something with good strong bones like an elephannt or a rhino maybe, ivory seems perfect bone for eating

Fish bones are easily available and will 10/10 rek you

Will try cow bones next time I'm cop a case of whole from the farm, not switching to anything else until I wean down

Any other advice, anons? I need to stop and this is the best place for help

>2 gallons of milk a day
Top kek

How about your own arm bone?

>hark how the moos, sweet milky moos
Someone please screencap this thread

~katie

I seccond this, someone be our grace and savior

>this is the best place for help
obvious nigger is obvious
you had your replies so you can go and tell your friends all about how you trolled /b. now fuck of kiddo

Holy fuck I remember this thread about the cigs. What happened to that guy?

I just need help, trolling isn't a art right now

I got real bad when I started putting ice cream and butter in my coffee, along with half and half and, of course, low-fat(gotta keep the calories off)

literally an idiot.
i'm going to guess you are american?

Well, uh, yeah. How did you know that??

How is your milk over in Great Britain or whatever? I hear they have unpasteurized over there, sounds pretty good

we mostly drink sheeps milk in the uk so it tastes a little different to cow milk

I always drank alot of milk but my nutricionist told me it was bad for my bronchitis. Milk estimulates production of mucus. Also, we wasn't supposed to drink milk as long as we live, just water.

Average is 3 dollars a gallon of milk.
2 gallons a day * 3$ = 6$ a day.
6$ * 365 days = $2,190 a year.

You spent almost 2 grand a year on milk?

TIL people drink a lot of milk.

I only drink milk WITH chocolate and when my stomach hurts

what are you a poorfag?

Sounds about right, but I go for the premium stuff on the weekends, so it's closer to 3k a year (not counting my *udder* dairy products

>cough up curds
I kek'd

Eurofag here, I drink 0.5 gallons (2 liters) a day on average, no joke. Not bragging, but basically it means that all I drink is milk (or coffee/tea).

In the EU, one of the few good things they have done is controlled food hormones and additives pretty well. So cows aren't allowed to be given hormones like in the US, for example. That means the milk is still pretty healthy.

No other animal lives in a house with central heating, what's your fucking point? Only subhuman niggers can't drink milk, whites can. If you can't handle milk and dairy products, it means you've got nigger blood coursing through your veins.

We weren't meant to drink any modern food, or indeed even cook food in the first place. Do you eat just raw shit you find growing in your garden? Remember, modern fruit isn't real fruit that we evolved to eat, it's all cultivated to produce the best/tastiest and juciest specimens.

One of the reasons mankind evolved to be this intelligent at all, is because we started cooking food, eating meat and drinking milk (farming animals, basically). Also, I can't take a person honestly if they go from saying "milk" is bad, to branding all of their fruit and nut juices (like almond juice) "milk". It's like vegetarian meatballs, you really start to fucking wonder where the motivation really comes from.

what are your thoughts on eating bones user, im only asking cause you sound smart

Straight up bone? Can't really do much, it needs to be really tiny to really be of any use to the body. It's tough stuff, you know. There's calcium in milk, but it's dissolved basically, so yeah, go figure. You can't just chew a piece of bone and expect it do really do anything.

As for bone marrow, sure. Just make sure it's from a healthy animal.

I used to buy three bags of milk at the grocery store. That was way to much fucking milk, I've managed to cut back

SS + GOMAD

Milk is fucking masterrace. It's such a good snack drink. I hate drinking water all the time and other things like soda are even less healthy. Milk is great middle ground and it tastes fucking delicious. I down at least 2L a day.

help.

I drink 7 gallons per week, equivalent to 1.5 gallons per day

stop forcing this
it's a retarded thread by an autistic faggot
also. oibvious lie

kek

wat

You in Australia? Time passes differently there I here