reroll

ill give you my twin tower

i am willing to give you my seed

i want to wear your cunt flaps as ear muffs

rollem

Wanna smash?

I am an asexual with no interest in procreating with you at any point in time

tits or gtfo

do you want to put the dog in the bathtub?

text her: "Are you Indian? because you look like you shit on the street"

Darn, I was hoping for a good looking girl

I am a tranny

reroll

Dtf?

grab your mom so we can do this

Wanna poo in the loo together babe?

I got dubs so you have to post this ha ha ha ha ha

"are you into traps"

I wanna feed you crushed up potato chips under my basement door.

Monkey

you look like a bleached nigger

Do you like amine??!? If so then kawaii xDDD

kek

are you part of isis, cause i bet that pussy tha bomb

I'm super in to niggers.

Is one of your daughters under 12 ??

Ugly whore. You can't do any better but still.

you better deliver OP

Lmao that's an insta kill

Sometimes the ugly bitches fuck the best ever got head from a fat chick that shit amazing

I'm gonna end up with my hand tonight thanks B

can't even spell OP

Send this

>I'm gonna end up with my hand tonight thanks B

i have herpes, you faggot

Adolf Hitler (German: [ˈadɔlf ˈhɪtlɐ] ( listen); 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was a German politician who was the leader of the Nazi Party (Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei; NSDAP), Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945, and Führer ("leader") of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945. As dictator of the German Reich, he initiated World War II in Europe with the invasion of Poland in September 1939 and was a central figure of the Holocaust.
Hitler was born in Austria, then part of Austria-Hungary, and raised near Linz. He moved to Germany in 1913 and was decorated during his service in the German Army in World War I. He joined the German Workers' Party, the precursor of the NSDAP, in 1919 and became leader of the NSDAP in 1921. In 1923, he attempted a coup in Munich to seize power. The failed coup resulted in Hitler's imprisonment, during which time he dictated the first volume of his autobiography and political manifesto Mein Kampf ("My Struggle"). After his release in 1924, Hitler gained popular support by attacking the Treaty of Versailles and promoting Pan-Germanism, anti-Semitism, and anti-communism with charismatic oratory and Nazi propaganda. Hitler frequently denounced international capitalism and communism as being part of a Jewish conspiracy.

roll

i just got dubs so now you have to put this into the chat ha ha ha this is what you get for asking Sup Forums faggot ha ha

It was a typo Grammer fag

Sry, meant to send that to my mom. How u doin hon?

please send nudes so i can sell them on the internet to pay for my AIDS medication

Roll

surely i'll get dubs this time

checked

I wunrard

Thanks fam

Deliver OP

She hasn't replied I think she took offense to that first one

what makes you think she took offense to it

Send it anyway, trips commands it

You're doing it wrong try being a nice guy

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

You guys are horrible

So, are you having sex yet?

is she responding?

so why haven't we fucked yet?