Dubs decides what shithole I move to

Dubs decides what shithole I move to.

I hate where I live, I have 5 grand in saving, and a steady job, but due to the housing shortage, I can't afford to move out, so I'm leaving the whole damn city. Dubz decides where I move, has to be USA, but not DFW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWjnP63TvKs
youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Temple, TX.

Healthy job market/economy (Ft. Hood and Killeen are close by), close to Austin, housing is cheap.

Boise, Idaho.

umm i just moved from killeen a month ago.. i lived there the past 20 years of my life. its a shithole and ghetto. prostitutes on the corner shootings every other day.

What the fuck part of Killeen are you hanging out in? Don't be down on Rancier after dark. Stay in Temple or Belton someplace.

i lived right off 10th street on the lower side of the city, by that bingo place and dollar general

i worked at wendys in killeen lol the new remodeled one and the other old one. that whole town is shit im happy i moved out of state

Dubs! And all you say is not kileen. Good.

Yeah, that's not the most desirable part of town. I moved to harker Heights recently and it was a good thing. Now I'm wishing I had made the move a little further out.

Detroit, Michigan

you must have been living way on the edge near the ymca with the new nicer houses or something because this is 100% killeen, i grew up here id know. killeen is ghetto af: source
youtube.com/watch?v=aWjnP63TvKs

whats your name? we might know eachother. im friends with a lot of people in the killeen.heights area. just leave central tx in general hahaha if you dont want to move far and be in a decent town, austin is the way to go. or the nice part of houston

rerollerino

Austin Texas. Safe, clean, enjoyable. Very great city to live in.

Nah, I can't stand big cities. Every time I have to drive in one I almost lose my fucking mind. I'm a middle-aged man and I'm content to just stay in my house and hit the HEB every once in a while. :)

Roll

Austin

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

ahh ok. ever been to good times smoke shop?

newark, nj

Chula Vista

youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA

start your own cult nigger

It's over by the Battlefield and the asthma place, right? Seen it but never been in there.

North West side of North Carolina

Nepal

Hey that's where I live.
I can see forest fires from my back yard, and can't open my windows without the whole house smelling like smoke.
8/10 would recommend.

Buford, WY