The White Wolf

> The White Wolf

...excuse me?

based

He has white hair and wears a wolf medallion.

Yeah...

I was afraid they were going to start using that nickname.

Now HBO will be invaded by Poland

>ywn watch a fitting adaption of the witcher

Oh please everyone knows that Geralt stole that name from pic related.

>yfw HBO made them put that in there to prep audience's assholes for their next big series

Even creator of Elric isn't that deluded anymore

The shittiest thing to come out of Poland since the PLC

Of course they are different but it still doesn't mean that Geralt didn't borrow his nickname, his white hair, and his pale skin. You will be a fool to not see how Geralt is inspired off of Elric.

Jon Snow could fuck this anime-haired faggot's shit up good

Now, I love Jon Starkgaryen as much as the next guy, but doesn't Geralt have magic or some shit? Jon has literally zero remarkable feats

jon is mediocre as fuck in combat whilst Geralt is incredibly good

on skill alone he would crush Jon. With signs and potions it wouldn't even be close.

Will Kit play Geralt in the inevitable biopic?

>HBO adaptation
>called "Sword of Destiny"
>name of the series dropped every 2 episodes as desciption of WItcher's/warriors work
>lots of politics
>Geralt is witchering only in first episode, after this he's drawn into intrigue
>Ciri is older for the show, she's full on lesbo, stronk wymyn
>sorceresses and their machinations get about 70% of screentime
>Geralt always travel with his hanza which is changed into Oberyn-like bisexual Dandelion, Amazon Milva, le funny dwarf from GoT as all dwarves from books in one person.
>male mages cut
>3-Jackdowns cut
>Lambert & Eskel cut
>woman witchers
>Bonhart is like he is because woman dropped him
>all kings shown as incompetent men manipulated by women at best
>Varys as Dijkstra
>Sansa as Triss
>Yennefer is old (visually)
>Triss shown as serious competition for Yen
>gay subplot with elves
>religion subplot from TW3 incorporated into the series.

>Universal acclaim.

forgot pic

Geralt's magic is literally considered to be shit tier in his universe but even the spells he has access to is more powerful than what we see in GoT. Plus when you factor in his sword skills and how he is literally a mutant with superhuman speed then Jon is dead after the first swing. Poor bastard.

Thanks a lot. Now I don't want a Witcher adaptation. I'll just stick to the books and games.

Hey bro at least Vilgefortz will be the same.

...which sword would he use on Jon Snow?

>male mages cut

Now it's the girls + elves plan. Done by some morally grey sorceress like Philippa.

Steel, obviously. Jon's just a human with minor magic powers.

But he's Azor Ahai

Silver works on monsters in the witcherverse due the conjuction of spheres and Jon is a human so steel.

PFFFF.... jon has plot armor bitches

both are for monsters

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That means Jacks shit when it comes to what weapons he will use.

Why is he called the White Wolf when literally every other witcher also has white hair and wolf eyes?

Are they called by other animals or something? White Hippo? White Otter?

Witcher has shit writing, even worse than GoT

Were you really expecting more from vidshit?

There's no plot armor on The Continent, jons fucked

>literally every other witcher also has white hair

Apparently you've never looked at Eskel or Lambert. And he's a wolf because Wolf School

>vidshit
>it was a fucking book series before it was games
>worse writing than GoT

>Why is he called the White Wolf when literally every other witcher also has white hair and wolf eyes?

That is not true. At least make an effort before mashing your keyboard like a retard.
(you)

Geralt has white hair due to mutations that changed his hair coloring. Vesemir has white hair because he is like 300 years old. Geralt is only 100 and has had white hair since he was a young boy. He's literally the only Witcher to have white hair besides one old one who had it due to age.

The other witchers don't have white hair,
he also have pale skin because of the extremely advanced ritual.
Vesemir is old=white hair.

He's literally the only witcher who has white hair since he went through extra mutations

fucking numbskull

>we wuz books and shit

Not an argument

>literally every other witcher

Like fucking who?

>wolf eyes

Wolves have round pupils

@71316569
Not giving you anymore (you)s faggot. Weak ass bait.

Ciri has white hair, Vessemir has white hair, Geralt has white hair. That's 3 of 3. Are there some Expanded Universe witchers who don't?

>We have to kill them for Auntie

anyone who's read the books is now crying, your welcome

>the white wolf

wtf is Expanded Universe
the game?

>Expanded Universe witchers who don't?

Just fucking stop

Vesemir is old.
CDPR fucked up Ciri's hair it should be grey.
Eskel and Lambert both have normal hair color (brown).

fuck you, i am crying
asshole

And those are only the ones from the wolf school.

Ciri isn't a witcher and she shold have blonde/grey hair but they wanted to emphasize the father daughter bond so they lighten it to white/grey. Eskel, Lambert, and Coen never had white hair. Geralt is the only witcher outside of an old one who has white hair.

Vessemir is old.
Ciri isn't a witcher.
There are like 10+ other witchers shown/described and none have white hair.

>tfw no big budget Netflix show based on The Witcher
It's the best fantasy fiction series out there right now

It's because this show is middlevideval era

ah I'm pretty sure her hair turned white after the unicorns, and giving up her magic
>been a while since i've read them could be wrong

Besides responding to shitty baiters, I wonder how Geralt would work in Westeros. He could probably beat down even Jaime quite easily and doubly so with potions.

Provided it's only adaptations of the short stories I'd be fine. Not a fan of the novels unless they do some revision.

Why would you want this? The games were the definitive versions. Anything live action would just be sub-par

The English translations repeatedly refer to her hair as "ashen", which I'm sure is a desperate attempt to find a fitting word from the original Polish. In context, it's clear in a number of situations that her hair is pretty much white. Everyone she meets is surprised by it.

Geralt would pwn everyone, as much as I like witcher, asoiaf is too grounded, no-one in asoiaf is a realistic match for Bonhart or Geralt, not to mention Vilgy

>not wanting CIA as Yen
10/10 would fug

>There are like 10+ other witchers shown/described
Where? In the EU or the actual game?

>revision

There would be many revisions.

>Yen cucks Geralt with a black guy
>Ciri is a butch dyke
>Dandelion is a crossdresser and gay
>Vesimir is a woman

what is the point of gerald having two swords anyway? why not just use his magic sword for everything? does he dual wielding the swords also?

the games are sequels

after the book series is done, we want the book series, which as a game only person you've never even heard about 1/2 the shit that went on

You know what now thinking about it I think Geralt or Yen recalls in Lady of the Lake that her hair got lighter in color. Still though I don't think it's supposed to be milk white like Geralt's. Its just a change they made for the games kind of like how they gave Geralt a tan and made him way more handsome than he should be.

Is it weird that I am kind of okay with this?

again wtf is EU?
are you talking about the origional books the games were based on?
because the GAMES are EU, the books are canon, you fucking weak b8ing tard

But why do you want to see the books? Why not just read them?

>Geralt is ugly
When will this meme die? He's unconventionally attractive.

Yes, kys

>we want the book series
fuck off and fuck ciri. the books are about ciri who is the maryest of sues and gerald is a secondary character

Just admit your slavshit fantasy fiction is completely generic and derivative of anglo writers with actual talent and imagination.

Yes, you have been programmed. No redpilling can save you now.

You do realize that the game is the EU, right?

And the games added way more witchers. There is only like 4 other witchers that Geralt interacts with in the books and it's only for like a quarter of a book.

>But why do you want to see the books?
The same reason LotR and GoT are some of the highest grossing visual media of all time

Geralt isn't described as ugly. He's grizzled and scarred, and a lot of people are off put by his eyes, but women basically open their legs for him wherever he goes. Yen and Triss are both women made as beautiful as possible by magic, and they still drool for Geralt.

I have read them their great one of the best conclusions I've ever read, and I've read a lot.

Now I want a tv series

White hair due to mutations also because he's from the School of the Wolf.

Why do you think he has a wolf medallion around his neck? Retards.

Doesn't Geralt have white hair because he went under further mutations at his own will?

There are witchers with grey/white hair but they're old as fuck.

so fucking what? Ciri disappears 1/2 the time and we follow Geralt and co and its awesome, how many have you read? you seem to be focusing on time of contempt, which yes was very Ciri centric

>Why do you think he has a wolf medallion around his neck?
Isn't it magic or something? I thought it glows when orcs are near.

>Witcher has shit writing, even worse than GoT

This.

Hell Witcher's writing is not even good by videogame standards.

vibrates, yes also helps defend against magic, which is a fairly important plot point

>reading poorly written/translated books
fuck off nerd rofl

So Ciri could stick hers into her pussy and then just hide on a tree above the orc camp?

It detects magic, but it's actually revealed at some point that its power is basically made up. Geralt wears it to scare people and to trick people into thinking they can defeat him by simply stealing his pendant.

get my polish gf to read them to me senpai, you jelly?

No he doesn't duel wield. Geralt has two swords because monsters that arrived with the conjunction of spheres are weak to silver but Geralt cannot use his silver coated sword to block other blades has it will chink the silver and he cannot afford the repairs because he is a poor fag. So he has two blades. He always has his normal steel sword on his back while his silver coated one is on his horse or locked in a chest. They changed this in the game for gameplay reasons because who would want to always switch out your sword.

shes already got magic, and using magic for sex is pretty common, and since you clearly haven't read anything, it actually goes into great detail how Ciri rubs one out

dont forget 3/5 characters have to be diverse now

Triss literally only wants Geralt because of his magical vibrating dick of a dildo.

>laying with nonwhites

Might as well fuck an animal.

>It won a shit ton of awards
>It has extremely high critical reception
>I-it's s-shit
Ok user :^)

>it actually goes into great detail how Ciri rubs one out
How? How hairy is her pussy? Is it white too?

no his witcher sword is always the default,
he's got an iron sword for particular monsters that are vulnerable to iron, other then that he uses the perfect near unbreakable witcher sword

Nigga please. The Bloody Baron/Ladies of the Wood alone are GOAT for vidya. The Skellige plot lines are fucking great. Hearts of Stone is GOAT.

shes like 15 at the time, so bare
she notes a couple hairs are starting

>Geralt finally in the end gets a useful medallion

Still a cheap way to kill off Based Vilgefortz

>polish
>non-white
your b8 is so fucking lame, i'm done last (you) enjoy fuckwit

The Dijkstra/Radovid quest was almost based too but they ran out of time

>videogame awards

You do realize that gaming journalism is a complete joke? Or that most of those awards are won by nothing but bribing?

Eww. Why would he write that?

meh, he had to get through Yen and Regis, its not like it was one-on-one

>some obscure gaming company compared to EA or Ubisoft beats the other mainstream companies in bribe money
>t-t-they b-b-bribed them!

What? He always has to swap out his iron sword for his silver one when fighting a monster in the short story and uses Iron when killing humans, but half way through the books Geralt gets the special dwarf sword that he just uses for anything and everything.